Jews aren't smart meme

>Jews aren't smart meme
Have you ever seen a dumb Jew? Look at this youtuber for example, can speak many languages, good cook, can play guitar and sing and is making her own album.
youtube.com/watch?v=JvFfE9o1ky0
youtube.com/watch?v=uvJg2X0fl1s
youtube.com/watch?v=bY3Q9OSgv9k
youtube.com/watch?v=8gT92Vnyh-Y

Let's face it, Jews are the fucking master race and there is a good reason why they rule the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49yN7WVkLvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truly the God's Chosen people

Cant bump your own thread

I have to spread the truth

If they're so smart how come they're dead?!

>Have you ever seen a dumb Jew?
all the time

Better move to Quora, Sup Forums is mostly uneducated, low IQ pleb, that's dragging down our civilization.

That's because you have a QI of 70

Jews are "intelligent" in social sciences. That means manipulating people and scheming together.

In terms of actual sciences, productive engineering and pragmatic ideas they can't do shit. The Jews are a parasite class that have perfected their art of leeching.

every single jew i've met is a dumbass and i've met a lot of israeli jews due to my hobby.

I look in the mirror every day

>In terms of actual sciences, productive engineering and pragmatic ideas they can't do shit.
Yeah, I guess that's why some of the most accomplished scientists, engineers and businessmen are Jewish.

How can you possibly have missed all of the Jewish Physicists and Mathematicians?

I'm going to assume you're a muzzie and not really dutch because the dutch aren't that fucking stupid

>guitar
You uneducated suburban retard.

Only a Sup Forums pleb could actually think that Jews

>did 911
>created ISIS
>EBOLA
>Polio
>UN

and also have low IQ

Can't be so smart considering they cut off half of their dicks at birth, lol...

>can speak x languages therefore it's smart

I guess some correlation can be expected, but this is mostly a meme perpetuated by monolingual amerifriends. I've met bottom of the barrel niggers pursuing successful career paths preparing sandwiches for Migros who could speak 4 languages fluently, hell most Brazilians can speak 3 languages by default.

most jews are very stupid and they follow the herd. most of them are neurotic and their incoherent ramble might get confused with intelligence unless youve been around more then a few of them and notice they are more or less possessed lunatics.

The Jews cut off half of my BIC when I was born..

So why don't we have a Jewish or Zionist flag to play with?? Because the Jews who control this website couldn't even stand us mocking them on the Internet. All of the other subjects are okay to mock for them..

Stop posting my waifu on Sup Forums.

There's a video of her on Smut Hub eating a couple of BBCs ..

you sir, have never worked in the service industry.

tech support fag here, they're fucking morons.
especially the ones over 40

Yeah, my stepfather's family are all a bunch of retarded Polish-Israelis.

I've only really known two Jews. Both were dumb. One was a neckbeard /r9k/-tier loser that spoke slowly. I thought he was Greek until I found out what his last name was. He had very strong opinions about very niche interests like... I think his thing was oldschool iD games.

The other one was a try-hard who got caught up in the "start-up business" culture despite the fact that we're in Australia and not California. He seemed to think that if entertained a hair-brained idea, talented people would work for him not having had any ideas of their own. He's had a few boneheaded business ventures that tanked everytime because they were either dumb ideas or he was more into boasting about being some sort of business man in a reddit-tier social circle than actually pushing his business through. He got away with repeated failures because his parents were rich and paid for all his shit.

I'm not saying all Jews are despicable and dumb. Quite frankly, I think Mayim Bialik is the perfect woman and I would love it someone like her were the mother of my children. She's incredibly smart and a neurobiologist. But with her knowledge of neurobiology she chose not to pursue a career that would keep her from her children but to be a good mother to her kids with their best development in mind. She advocates breastfeeding until older ages and despises thot culture.

a lot of them actually, when we had to move my roommates picked a place in an orthodox jewish neighborhood

the king's highway station is full of inbred orthodox retards (literal retards) all the time

jews dont rule the world. they are all dead. white people are pretending to be jews. and chirstians like to believe the white people are jews so they can have white jesus

would impregnate and convert to judaism 9/11

Jews are a eternal race

Jewish IQ has been in decline lately. The smart Jews are being outbred by the Orthodox Jews.

"All Jews are smart" you racist piece of shit! How can you just generalize the chosen people like that, you racist. Since Jews are also women, you are also a misogynist

Its not jews mate, thats just a cover.The real owners are Zionists, you should kow this by now

Most Jews aren't smart, they're clever. There's a big difference.

>Jews are Sma..

So the jew is even dumber DHU!

Busboy Ron Goldman and his chronically unemployed father were perfect examples of poor stupid jews

European and Western Jews are smart, Middle Eastern and the rest are dumb/ignorant as a 50s Soviet village winter boots.

Negro please

why is he in a bag?

To keep him from spoiling.

The dumbest person I ever met was a rich Jewish girl. She just apes whatever Hollywood tells her.

I don't think she is jewish, she looks welsh.

Green eyes, black hair with slight curl to it.

what hobby would that be?

The 3 stooges were pretty dumb.

In order to ascertain the general intelligence of the Jew you have to look towards their racial characteristics.

The white-looking Jews are partly European, so they have that lineage in them like whites do.

It's just that the other filthy part of them is Semitic swindler genetics, which is why they merchant their way into every global powerhouse and corrupt it to consolidate power.

They're "smart" in the same way a car salesman is "smart"

She is Jewish, she practises hanukkah for example

Agatha is mine stay the fuck away from her alright?

Goyim are dirty. Jews are supposed to self segregate. It's why they always lived in ghettos. The word comes from Italian borghetto "small section of a town". The gates locked from the inside rather than "the mean goyim locked us up for no reason".

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

pepeemilk

God I just want her to cuddle with me 24/7 she's so fuckiing cuuuuuuute it makes me sad :(

I've met plenty of dumbass jews. Not even orthodox imbreds, just everyday yokels that happen to be jewish. They have a penchant for "alternative learning" for their children so you end up with a 14 y/o kid that doesn't know what his own state capital is or how the rules of a sporting event that is widely held in your nation works. They tend to be totally pozzed on certain topics to the point it is outwardly harmful for them, they'd be better off not knowing anything than knowing the wrong they assert is right.

The parents will be rich and smart, the kids are getting quantifiably meme'd on irl and don't know it.

Ok enough about Jews and more about Agatha. So tell me, what's your fav video from her? Mine is her sponge asmr it gave me so many tingles and she had the cutest hair do :3

Totally convinced me. I am now a jew missile.

>represents the white nationalist race realist instead of the race realist

Have seen a LOT of dumb jews. Don't let the talented tenth fool you. There are a lot of shitty jew lawyers who get the job because they are someone's cousin and then get sent off to the corner to do doc review forever.

Jews do have and average IQ of 114

in the words of Churchill
they've grown to powerful, we must destroy them

It's not that they're dumb, it's just that their treacherous nature makes all their smart bad, if the only thing they'll ever use it for is screwing over goyim.

>you've never seen a dumb jew
Oh yes I have
youtube.com/watch?v=49yN7WVkLvc

>so smart
>get genocided
>get kicked out hundreds of times
>get caught in the act constantly
>put plans out in the open
>so smart goy
>we're just pretending to be retarded

He's scared of touching a woman

>Sup Forums falling in the myth of the smart jew invented by Jews to counter the argument that jews promote jews in politics, economy, newspaper, Nobel prize...