Do they ever learn?

BAN TWITTER POLLS (that I don't like)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770887061
youtube.com/watch?v=vXWhdTQHmpg

>hates Trump
>dislikes Hillary
>dislikes Bernie supporters

Whats his motive?

>European globalists hate Trump and make fun of him because that's the only power they have
>this is somehow supposed to be discouraging and demoralizing for Trump supporters
Hello cuck.
Also
>make fun of Trump for "limited vocabulary"
>entire European parliament speaks in their own language and everyone gets a translation via an ear piece

The revolution is coming, drumpfkins

WHY HASN'T TRUMP DISAVOWED THE KIM DYNASTY?

i dont see any of trump's retweets in my twitter feed

What's the point of saying Awoo? It appears to be a shit post that doesn't contribute at all to the thread just a way for animefags to project themselves

Time's up, Fitzkittens

SEETHING.

Neither do I. It's not a new thing tho.

Maybe he's just blackpilled and hates everything (the patrician's choice)

holy shit these people are retards. so desperate for a like. The BlueCheck Mob never disappoint.

>Polls need to be scientific to be truthful.
>Pic related.

Reminder that people under communist rule had to resort to cannibalism

jokes on you, mulan was BLACK

So, you just gonna keep posting this every day until the end of time or....

Drudge is a Kushner & Mcmaster shill.

What did he mean by this?

>Disney's deleted scene of Mulan chopping off an enemy soldiers dick and then taking a sewing needle and thread and crudely sewing it onto her pussy

No. California is wildfires, earthquakes, droughts, and the occasional flooding due to neglected dams.

someone post pence's take

How did Raimi get away with that?

So you're tellin me disney was ahead on the futa game?

> Again, the white working class WERE ALWAYS VOTING FOR TRUMP. Reluctant Trump voters (i.e NOT the WWC) were the ones who ended up pushing Trump over the line in these extremely close states

You are doubling down even in the presence of evidence to the contrary. White working class wouldn't "vote Trump no matter what", in the rust belt they voted for Obama twice in MI, WI and PA and democrat since at least 92. Again, look at West Virginia

Don't worry user, that wasn't REAL communism.

Did they ever fix that huge one that broke earlier this year. They dropped that story hard

>The new National Security Advisor – Lieutenant General Herbert Raymond McMaster – and the Counter-Terrorism advisor to the President of the United States – Sebastian Gorka – both unequivocally state the “terrorist” threat America faces has nothing to do with “true” Islam.
>Lt General McMaster told members of the National Security Council Thursday he felt “radical Islamic terrorism” was an unhelpful way to describe terrorism because becoming a terrorist is actually “un-Islamic” in the first place.
>Gorka, citing the example of a Muslim Jordanian pilot who had been burned to death in a cage by ISIS a few years ago, agreed. “This idea that we’re at war with Islam is really fallacious,”
pamelageller.com/2017/03/unfit-duty-gorka-mcmaster.html/

Its is important (2018 & 2020). If Don Trump stopped tweeting so wildly I'm pretty sure he'd be able to convince more people. Why would doing that be detrimental to him?

Someone should remake this with Stalin and a human skull

Mulan wasn't even fucking transgender. A fuckin act to make people think your a man so they don't fucking kill you. Don't make you no god damn tranny.

>i voted for cumpf

lel so funny xD

....transgendered soldiers weren't allowed to serve in the movie and Mulan saved China regardless because she actually passed.

Watch your fucking movies, leftists!

Fresh off the twitters

further proof that Christianity is just an albatross around the white man's neck

>Can't hate Jews cause Jesus was Jewish!
>Can't hate Muslims cause they have the same God as you!

How about I hate people who are parasites on my country and people who want to kill me?

Are we actually sure it does hurt him in any way? Because I'm not too sure about that. The key voters in red states have shown repeatedly that they do not care about what Trump says on twitter.
And the non-whites were never going to go for Trump, just like they didn't go for Romney.

Ummmm the whole point of the fucking movie was that she was undercover posing as a man so she couild take her father’s place because he was drafted.
She wasn’t transgender. And there was a ban on transgenders. They would have considered them mentally ill. It wouldn’t have stopped that character’s motivation. Liberals are so stupid.

The story wasn't even in the bible.

I only got 1 tattoo and its small
But wow I see now that I'm older how fucking trashy tattoos make people look at a glance.

C'mon bruh, this general is nothing but the same pics being posted every thread for days on end in hopes of hooking a (You). Every so often something new will happen (like Trump retweeting that poll), and that new pic will get put into the rotation

What I'm talking about are voters that could be convinced to vote for him. White suburban voters, would-be Bernie supporters. You can't say no to such a potential boost in support, especially when all it takes is stop tweeting things. His agenda wouldn't change

Mulan wasn't a tranny. Next they're going to say Eowyn was transgender.

Shut up.

>7 months of Trump presidency
>Still hasnt declared war on jews
G-guess Im with her now.

>America's total eclipse floods market with fake sunglasses
archive.is/nHH5y

Jokes on him Muslims didn't show up on the scene until centuries later

Thoughts?

I love looking up lefty cartoonists, they always make Trump short, fatter than he actually is, and hunchback kek

>White suburban voters, would-be Bernie supporters.
You do realize these are Republican-leaning groups, right? Bernie voters are young unishits. Half the population lives in suburbs.

I can tell you this much, black girls should not exist

Port unto you still around with the 4plebs data? What's the single biggest posting day in Sup Forums history? Just curious, if you can pull that out.

Asian American girls are the worst scum on earth

So when they say muh gen z is redpilled, it's only whites...

*portubro
>fucking phone posting

The Republican Party could literally deport its way into hegemony.

Trump made a major misstep in endorsing Luther Strange. Strange is against the RAIST Act, against the wall, and just a lackey for McConnell.

Fortunately the people of Alabama will pick Moore or Brooks, either of which will get behind Trump 100%.

All Gen Z demographics lean more right compared to millennials, according to this poll.

I think I saw that pic, and it was election day 2016

WTF I LOVE OBAMA NOW!!

twitter.com/IBJIYONGI/status/568567078531129344
>People often assume that Weinstein is my married name (usually a racist assumption), but it’s not, and I am in fact ethnically Jewish. My husband’s last name is Taiwanese. He’s also Jewish, by conversion not ethnicity. You can’t guess that from his name. I am Black, but you can’t guess that from my name either.

jfc I feel like I just overdosed on (((tricks)))

And Asian males. Too bad that Asian females are very, very easy to fall for leftist propaganda at colleges and universities.

Is there a similar graph that shows how millenials voted?

>California
>fix infrastructure

They patched it up but are saying that if another big rainstorm comes through again it'll break again

Yes.

That would be my guess. I couldn't hardly post in a thread because everything was moving so fast. Curiously the sticky wasn't that fast moving compared to some others. I think that's because the entire board was election stuff, so it wasn't as concentrated.

VS

Sounds like a good idea. Get rid of Obama and his bullshit regulations.

"Leaning" Republican. Trump is a very special breed of Republican and he appeals more to the white-working class than the white suburbanites, whom - if confronted with a standard Dem -could perhaps change sides. So, by being more tame online, Trump could possibly prevent that while not giving up much.

Good christ...

>that white vote
TOMORROW BELLLOOOONGS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ag8p3HdZpU

Gen Z is going to save the world

his cartoons get more attention and thus more money if everyone is mocked

user., are you disappointed?

The chart in pic related is from the 100 days but it shouldn't have changed much. Trump tweets strengthen the support among his base even if it cost support among his detractors.
Trump strategy is very simple: he talks directly to his audience betting on the (in my view, correct) expectation that he can win the election by keeping the white working class and white rural conservatives at his side. It helps that his strategy is beneficial even for minorities that benefit from a strong economy but he doesn't court that.

One counterexample of what happen when one let the media control the narrative: Macron.

Uh, i'm not sure about your question. I thought it meant that like whites, blacks, and hispanics would vote trump. I don't pay attention to stats

>voting republican will save the world

That map is based on flawed polling, not even on exit polls.

>tfw my high school age cousins visited during their summer vacation and we watched that tranny show I Am Jazz and they were calling her "it" and "he-she" and making fun of her deep voiced tranny friends

>White working class wouldn't "vote Trump no matter what"
They wouldn't vote republican no matter what, they wouldn't vote republican no matter what. What I am saying is that the white working class rust belt voters caused the large swing towards Trump from 2012, but the late deciders pushed him over the edge.

Anyway, my original point was that Trump could keep every single WWC voter he got in the rust belt, but just small number of reluctant Trump voters vote for the Democrat candidate, along with increased black turnout, could lose him these states. My point is that you (and Trump, it appears) are too fixated on the WWC. He should be focused on turning the reluctant Trump voters into solid Trump voters, and recapturing the Bush/McCain/Romney voters who voted for Hillary.

Millennials will grow up some day.
Those college loans will dry up one day and they'll get sick of half their paycheck going to niggers and spics.

Millennials are worse than boomers, they're the 'Yuri Bezmenov was 100% correct' generation, bunch of degenerate fags

Gotta check. The pic I posted was the fastest thread, will post days with the most posts. Should be Election Day

Ainsley Earnhardt is literally the perfect woman. She looks like a Swedish woman, just without all the coalburning and degenerate left-wing retardation.

Do you have a better map for Millennials only in 2016?

I assure you, the pussy tape caused more trouble for Trump than anything else and made him lose the educated white women vote. As long as he does what he does without another bombshell, there won't be any major problems.

Im curious what does nigger stink smell like?
Too much cologne? perfume? Cause some nigger sat in front of me with that smell.

But Mulan wasn't...why are you using cartoons to...FUCK

I can't believe they took down the race changer on faceapp. It was so funny

It shows where their values lie. Conservative values are more conducive to a world that isn't going to burn to multicultural ash

>liberals might actually side with kim jong un and will sabotage korean war ii if it takes any longer than launching nukes back and forth