If hipoteticaly I got kinda drunk and then a transexual sucked me off without me knowing such person was a transexual...

If hipoteticaly I got kinda drunk and then a transexual sucked me off without me knowing such person was a transexual, in what position that situation leaves me? Am I rape victim? A faggot? Was straight sex? What?

an alcoholic?

rape victim

You got sucked off by a man that thinks it's a woman.

Sage and move on.

KILL IT.

You are kinda a raped faggot

first of all, why do you care?

second, if you didn't know it wasn't a woman, it's not gay and it's not rape.

But most importantly, stop being a fagot and be happy that you got a blowjob, which was probably one of the better ones you got, because trannies and guys give the best blowjobs in the world, and they love giving them.

he (hipoteticaly) consented to having sex with a (presumably) woman

no consent to what happened irl

>raped

Yeah you were raped.

....you're all a bunch of snowflakes

you consented; can't change that now
but being unaware, this isn't evidence of how much a flaming faggot you are

Was this the one?

definitely a rape victim, it's coercing you into a sexual situation you don't consent to

I'd cut your fucking face off and wear it for holloween if you did that to me.

I feel like a hippocrite if I said that I was drunk so I couldnt consent, it was fun, he looked like a girl so I let it happen, I feel cheated more than raped honestly

well OP at least you know now you're not a faggot
have it beaten up and you'll be your old self in a jiffie

That's what you get for having sex with people you don't even know. Have some respect for yourself and your body.

It's legally rape, and I wouldn't consider you gay if you didn't know it was a tranny

Are you sure its legally rape? This would be an epic and hilarious court case with the lefties arguing gender over something like this while the guy gets locked up

especially if he states "I know I was drunk, but that doesn't make it rape, what makes it rape is..."

Victim....press charges and sue them

Rape. Drunk, can't consent, and false circumstances