North Koreans are literally in the dark about the rest of the world

North Koreans are literally in the dark about the rest of the world.

Wouldn't surgical strike teams cripple their leadership and result in the least loss of human life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzTC31JA7DY
youtube.com/watch?v=AwAjHPmERvE
youtube.com/watch?v=kz6xVVMa2nM&t=241s
youtube.com/watch?v=jPCzxjiJ2NM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People sleep at night

how will our ((((military companies)))) make money?

we need another long term war, like Afghanistan

Military police to help restructure the government.

>north korea is a powerless hellhole held captive by an insane murderous dictator!
fuck off CIA. kim did nothing wrong and i hope you accidentaly shoot yourself cleaning your weapon one day.

america is lead by retards. not even talking about trump. talking about the pentagon and cia. the real power in america

n korea has goo relations with china and many japanese immigrate to n korea because america always starts shit with japan.

the united states has been caught firing missiles over japan with a battle ship and dressed up like russians and tried to kidnap women and shoot men on the northern most island in japan. they know they were americans because after they shot the tards they found out who they were

i think its cute how america thinks it has a academic advantage over anyone. down right adorable . thats rapeably cute

>yfw you realise the few lights outside the main city are the gulags

Entire place looks like a prop in a movie from the 60s...

Pyongyang is not at all representative for North Korea.
It's the capital and full of important government officials, keeping them happy is of utmost importance to the regime.
So it's not surprising that it is by far the best city to live in in NK, it is also the only city that has electricity almost 24/7.

In the countryside and in smaller cities life in NK is hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzTC31JA7DY

i guess modern architecure looks fake to my american peers thanks to our crumbling infrastructure and outdated buildings.

Gee I wonder who is behind this post

Just airdrop a few million tablets with TV antennas,

Then deliver live feed of American supermarkets across the US.

The sheer amount of food and the corpundity of the populace delivered via black magic would drive th grass eating population mad.

Kim would be gone inside a week.

theres starving people everywhere you faggot. what does that have to do with going to war with NK?

I feel bad for how shitty the average people have it there. The governement really needs to be taken out. But not with some grandiose show of force. Its not necessary, would be a massive financial waste and would fuck more innocents than evils.

Just wipe the government and let the UN and AID groups clean the place up.

We're also in the dark about North Korea. Everything you think you know about them is filtered through Jew word of mouth.

post link to google maps coords ?

>North Korea is a third world nations of starving peasants that can't keep their lights on all night.

>North Korea represents a threat to murica with their weapons of mass destruction.

Pick one, amerinigger.

Good guy north korea caring about light pollution

>>North Korea is a third world nations of starving peasants that can't keep their lights on all night.

Gonna go with this. But you're a fool if you think the US isn't going to pay them a visit.

I've wondered for a long time now how indoctrinated the Norko brass could possibly be, assuming they have an actual war college where their generals learn war history. Even if the average nork believes all the bullshit about how powerful their country is the generals MUST know that they can't win a war with anyone. They know how old their equipment is, how tiny their navy and air force is, etc. If they are actually studying the science of war then it would be very apparent. If the generals are just as indoctrinated as the average citizen then they could not possibly be effective at war.

Imagine the dear leader calls a war council with his generals and gives the order to "destroy the US, full scale invasion, NO MERCY!". I picture the generals exchanging uneasy glances, then replying "yeah we're not doing that" and just killing him and crowning the kid.

Pretty sure we have the technology to end their ability to wage war, we just don't want to reveal it. Without communications and electricity, they're fucked from the beginning.

You're a fucking fool for doing whatever the Jew tells you to do.

This is like Iraq all over again.

I didn't say anything about going to war with NK.
It's not going to happen anyway. We can live with NK as long as they don't attack anyone.

No way they're indoctrinated to that degree. It's not possible unless there's some magical brainwashing method. Those in power are allowed to have privileges like phones, and can easily travel to China where they can learn everything about the world. They just don't want to be executed and since their families live there they can't defect alone.

More likely they are yes men enjoying endless women and debauchery.

They are either dumb as fuck and will all shoot themselves. Or are clever and have been funneling assets out of the country to bail just before shit hits the fan.

>the generals MUST know that they can't win a war with anyone
What's your IQ? They haven't launched an attack. They won't launch an attack. If there is a first strike, it will come from US or NATO. US has a hard on for war since (((they))) need to keep manufacturing arms. We've been supplying both sides of conflicts since the 1950's.

They must get some fantastic views of the night sky in North Korea.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Sending a SEAL team into an entire city to hunt down the leader ship and kill them?
That's retarded. Or do you mean a precision fire mission launched from a Naval vessel, because that also would require us to know where the fucking the ENTIRE upper chain of command is at any given time.

Then what? So Kims dead? What do we do next? Act like nothing happened?
The NK people aren't gonna start jumping up and down in joy because their glorious leader just fucking died.
This whole OP post smells of fucking reddit autism.

>we've been supplying the Norks since the 1950s
My (((IQ))) is high enough to require a source for this bullshit.

>that pic
holy shit so much retarded garbage piled into one pic
Lemme ask you this, army knife.
Do you know the capabilities of the vessels represented in that pic or did you just post it cause the big scary looking numbers?

The entire upper chain of command is in 1 city unless they are visiting a facility.

Most of the country has no interest in fighting. So wiping out as much leadership as possible quickly would stop or slow a militia from forming up.

No it would not be clean and perfect and there is a lot of work for AID groups to do afterword.

So we bomb a civilian center?

>bomb high command
>nork artillery flattens Seoul within hours

great plan

I would take a poor grill like this in my house as a refugee. I'll feed her and she will do house work. No cost for the tax payer. Chuck out all the fucking niggers and arabs.

What i was implying by posting that pic isn't that NK is militarily superior. Most of that equipment is terribly outdated.
(pic and vid related)

youtube.com/watch?v=AwAjHPmERvE

What i was trying to say is that it would be a HUGE war. A military operation to invade NK would dwarf Desert Storm, it would be the biggest military operation the US has conducted since Vietnam.
So that is a bit of a deterrent against the military option.

America needs to have a scorched earth policy when it comes to North Korea, it's time to remind the world who they're fucking with.

What part of surgical strikes don't you understand?

Hit surrounding bases, drop invasion force, take all government building and VIPs

>너는 달걀을 먹어야 해.

>Wouldn't surgical strike teams cripple their leadership and result in the least loss of human life?

No

How do we know it really looks like that?
Could easily be doctored, it's not like we have our own satellite to check.

>remind the world
You mean the world that we already run 95% of?

L'chaim

Kim Jong Un isn't still alive because we can't kill him, we probably have his mansion in the crosshairs 24/7, we can't kill him because China support him and would retaliate if we did.

>surgical guys, its SURGICAL!!!1 idk what that means but im sure we can bomb a fucking scy scraper in first blood then let nato clean it up, itll be K.

fucking lynch all autistic pirate posters please.
m8 idk if you noticed, but this isn't COD.
China is obligated to help NK if they're attacked, not if they attack first.
NK attacks first, we shit stomp their land and sea forces with superior MODERN (not soviet era) military equipment, then roll into NK proving once and for all that the current NK regime is dead. NKs will need to SEA the end of the regime to truly accept it. Even still they might be hysterical.
Now, whether or not the actually use nukes is anyones guess.

their so outdated that it doesn't matter if their numbers (unless something ridiculous like 1000). The actual capabilities and tech aboard US vessels is in-fucking-sane.
There won't be a long drawn out war assuming China is uninvolved. It'll be a shitstomp.
I'm trying not to sound like a fanboy, but I was in the Navy and I know about different countires tech, and the Navys got some scary shit under it's belt. NK would be crippled in hours without the use of nukes.

>implying that's a real photo

see*
I've been up for 24 hours

why.

>falling for the propaganda

Meanwhile the (((MIC))) hand rubbing intensifies.

Pretty sure most of the world already knows we are war mongering assholes. That's part of the problem.

Lil Kim is a dick, but he's not a threat. He will continue to be little asshole for his whole life, Eventually NK will fail, its best just to let it go through it's natural course and let the Chinese deal with the mess.

Fucking right, the pussification of the usa has run its course, since the Vietnam War it's all been ROE and pussyfooting in conflicts.

No, shit.

We don't kill him because the Chinese would end up with millions of refugees because of the collapse of NK.

China has no love for NK, but they don't want to deal with the mess.

>America needs to have a scorched earth policy when it comes to North Korea...

Stupid idea. North Korea is fully contained and only a hypothetical threat.
The only thing we need to keep an eye out for is NK trying to sell their nuclear technology like they did to Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=kz6xVVMa2nM&t=241s

>Wouldn't surgical strike teams cripple their leadership and result in the least loss of human life?

Do not even need to go that far. Call up emu-land have them stop exporting natural resources to China, the US places a trade embargo on all Chinese goods. That would cause a massive sell off in the Chinese markets and cruching the Chinese economy overnight.

Tell China that trade from both countries will resume once China removes Kim Jung Fatass and seizes and destroys all NK's nuclear facilities.

This would happen quickly. China cannot afford financially the US and Emu-land shutting them down and NK receives all of it's trade from China. So we would also crush NK at the same time.

Without U.N. mandate U.S. can't start the war.

ii searched for 통일거리 (unity street), and those buildings are not cardboards.

currently waiting for norka to send an EMP to the US eastern coast so i can join a raider gang, rape and pillage

Why win a war in a couple weeks or months when you could draw it out for 16 years like in Afghanistan? Sounds like basic economics.

>Implying satellite sensors and trained interpreters can't tell the difference

You know Byzantine fortresses don't need all of the utilities that a reactor does. Byzantine fortresses don't generate a shit load of heat and need that need heat exchanges that are impossible to hide. Plus everything else around it. (disturbed ground, roads, parking lot for workers, security fences...)

I don't there would be refugees. The Norks would probably stay in NK and rebuild it as a democratic state with the help of SK and Japan. They could reunify, but from what I've heard from south koreans, they don't want reunification. In any case, if there were refugees they'd probably head to SK, not China.

Iraq had something like the 5th largest military in the world in 1991. I know it was at least in the top 10. In any case it was much larger and more technologically sophisticated than anything the norks have now. Most of their armor and air power was destroyed within a few days. Their old soviet stuff didn't have any hope of victory against M1s, A-10s, and AH64s. Those three machines alone pretty much destroyed their entire mechanized military. All three are much more capable now than they were in 91 thanks to constant tech updates, while the norks are still using shit from the 50s The plane in your pic has a fucking machine gun as a primary weapon. Modern fighter jets kill you from beyond visual range.

There are some reports that CIA has tried to start something, tried to assassinate KJU, etc etc. But it all failed because north korea had SO long to prepare for something like that.
They had over 60 years to brainwash the population, which means 3 generations. They have modern systems to keep a track of who actually enters the country and it's almost impossible to grab a top position in their government because that shit goes to extremely long time loyal subjects to KJU and his generals.

So.. no. It's impossible.

If anybody offs the dear leader it will be chinese spies embedded in their upper echelons. Korea doesn't contribute jack shit to china economically, they just want more gibs. If china thinks that Lil Kim will endanger their economic relationship with the US they will just replace the leader with a puppet.

everyone forgets that most of the light pollution is from advertising signs the best korea doesn't do that

Kind of hard to hide shit in the middle of the fucking desert. North Gookland is almost half forest- a dream come true for gorilla warfare.

I personally think there's more trade going on that we can't see between North korea and China, not just the few billions that is written on paper.
The amount of natural resources in northern North korea is tremendous and obviously North korea acts as a satellite state for China aswell which would be a big set-back on the worldstage for China if lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPCzxjiJ2NM

If they have a problem with food then why do they have so many kids to begin with? Isn't that what Sup Forums would say about Africa?

Now seriously, none of those kids look malnourished, I don't deny there are higher rates of starvation (possibly in some remote village up north where the climate is a lot more harsh?) than elsewhere but I doubt the average gook in the countryside is even close to that poor women's health condition.

>cleaning a weapon
>loaded

I'm not doubting the ability of the US to utterly destroy NK and win a war against them.
I just can't see any reason for solving this problem militarily right now.

Which scenario do you think is a bigger problem for China:

A) losing the resources that they harvest from north korea

or

B) Losing their biggest export connection

China has a big manufacturing economy. If they are forced to choose between supporting korea or watching their export goods pile up on the docks instead of being shipped to Walmart they don't even really have a choice. Whatever they are getting from Korea they can probably get elsewhere, albeit at higher cost. They cannot find another buyer for all those exported consumer goods that will pay what the US pays. I'm not saying they would publicly turn against korea. They may verbally support norko in the realm of international policy papers, but they know who butters their bread. As the old saying goes money talks and bullshit walks. The US is money, and the norks are bullshit. If you think ideology trumps economic interests then you're naive.

I think a war with korea is a trap. they wouldn't be provoking if the knew they'd be flattened instantly after a war starts. I think they have a few cards up their sleeve and I bet putin is in the mix somewhere

yah I misread everyone's argument.
I need to sleep. My bad, senpai-a-lam

>I think a war with korea is a trap.

And Canadians like their traps. They elected one.

How effective is that guerilla insurgency going to be without food? They can barely feed the army right now and their logistics chain is fully operational, so how efficient will they be once they lose pyongyang? Armchair generals talk about strategy, while actual generals worry about logistics.

Theres a reason its the only place that still has unicorn.

drag the us into another afghanistan iraq for a couple decades. maybe damage the s korean japanese economy. I wonder how much more stress this fraud of an economic system could take

Fun fact. The M2 Bradley destroyed more armored vehicles than the M1 Abrams in Desert Storm.

how big is north and south korea combined? lets forget that they are even seperated for a second. That is a small fucking place. How do they not have all these mongs with birth defects or mutations for living so close and with no real differences in their gene pool? You got paces like the UK and they got fucked up looking people and it has to be bigger than korea no? Yes I know about how plastic surgery is big in korea but I dont remember seeing a lot of fucked up looking people.

They say accidental incest is a big issue in places like iceland because of how close together their people are. So much so they made an app that tells people if they are closely related or not. Imagine how that is in korea. Again, I am not even taking into account that they are separated by north and south which would only exacerbate these issues.

That is interesting. I just checked and it looks like an M2 costs about 1/2 of what an M1 costs so I wonder if they get more action because they are more willing to put them at risk.

I don't think you realize the amount of power play taking place in the world right now.
China literally threatened military action against India if they didn't stop shitting up their tiny border dispute. China didn't even care when UN told them that they couldn't build their military islands in the south china sea.

Why? Because China wants to expand.
Them losing North korea as a satellite state would be an extreme loss on the expansion front. Just like the korean war, they chose to back North korea even though a high potential risk that a war between them and the US would happen. The state China was in in the 50s were close to shit tier, but they still chosed to side with North korea against the US.
So what happened? Nothing. Because both the US and China needed each other and didn't want to risk anything larger.

Same shit happens today.
Both of them knows that they need each other to keep the markets going.
USA knows that China wants to keep North korea.
China knows that USA wants to keep South korea.

So, TL;DR. If anything happens, USA and China will agree on the aftermath plans way before-hand. So China will most likely grab control over North korea again and install another puppet regime that is more open to the world but still "tough", in order to secure future CIA backed coups in the country.

the real winners of another us korean war

>North Koreans are literally in the dark about the rest of the world.
and Americans are what? Can't even tell North Korea from Canada on a map, everything you think you know about the rest of the world is a lie, the opposite of the truth.

They do dumbshit

It actually seems like we are making the exact same point: that ideology and politics take a distant back seat to economics. I just can't see how China would prioritize the resources they are pulling from korea over the trade surplus they have running with the US right now. If you export enough product you can buy your minerals and timber elsewhere, but you cannot replace the US as a buyer. The best they could hope for is to export to russia at a fraction of the price they are getting now. I don't really understand the "expansion front" part of what you are saying though. I don't see them really putting alot of effort into expanding their borders, just their influence in the world market. Comparing modern china to 50s china is absurd. They barely had railroads in the 50s, and Mao nearly destroyed the whole country in the 60s and 70s.

I think its also worth considering how a loss of trade connections between US-China would effect each country differently. In the US the price of cheap clothing, electronics, and baubles would increase. It would be a problem, but not an insurmountable one. Most workers, most importantly our military, would still get paid. In contrast if the chinese exports to the US stopped their entire economy would grind to a halt nearly overnight. Investor confidence in china would disappear and all investment would stop. Western companies would immediately shut everything down in China to cut their loses. It wouldn't be long before the civil servants and military start missing paychecks, and then its only a few days or weeks until complete collapse. We would face a possible depression, and China would be in a state of absolute anarchy.

Are you implying that a population of 25 million
people is too small to maintain a viable genepool? That's retarded. Think of the small social groups that human lived in prior to the advent of urban civilisation.

2 years ago china said it would reorient it's economy for domestic consumption and sustainable growth.
don't forget the have the silk road plan and their own free trade deals they wanna push through in the region. the us was not invited and not even allowed to sit in and watch the process

I am talking about a population that large or bigger with such a small space. things can bump into each other.

>that picture
>hell
fucking cityniggers

>talking about genepools
>british
you guys don't even have one, yours is a fucking gene puddle

Several of those children likely have cataracts from malnutrition. When was the last time you saw a kid with cataracts?

Fair. Genes that lead to a disadvantage are selected against. I imagine this is exacerbated in DPRK (shit healthcare, hard lives) meaning that genetically they are probably pretty healthy.

Countries like Iceland and the middle east have issues with inbreeding due to the founder effect and cousin fucking, respectively.

>new silk road happens
>chinese exports to US decrease because they all go to europe and russia
>prices of consumer goods increase in US
>US manufacturing jobs increase because of higher prices
>2nd industrial revolution in US

I'm ok with this.

Having loads of children is actually a good idea if you work the field like the norks do.
Well, up to a point and it depends on your willingness to put young children to work to help sustain the family.
The problem with the niggers in Africa is that, despite having 60% of all fertile soil in the world they use it to plant soy or some other bullshit meme plant, instead of using it to feed the starving masses.
Don't sully traps.
Trudeau is a fucking faggot, not a trap.

Where did you get that fine proxy server Kim? Do you still have gout from all the Emantel Cheese you eat while your midget people starve?

funny a lot of those tax cuts for the rich were used to develop china's growth into a superpower and if they can suck trump into another expensive never ending quagmire they could be the next superpower and n korea would have been meaningless

surgical strike teams don't exist in real life, user