Daily reminder that gays are not your friends

They want to rape your children. Watch the video, user: youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8?t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VOTE NO

Hateful lies

It's well-known and studied that the vast majority of pedophiles don't care about the gender of their victims. It's therefore a mistake to assume the men who diddle boys are gay. Most pedophiles are married men with wives and children. I'm 100% convinced the "gays are pedophiles" thing is a false flag promoted by the elite in order to draw away attention from themselves. Nowadays gays can join the elite too however, so they need a new scapegoat. That's why slowly over the years the idea of the "neckbeard" pedophile is being promoted.

I blame women.

Women seem to want to believe gays are benevolent beings incapable of being sexually attracted to children. Raising a child that is genetically not your will always carry risk.

Letting gays adopt children is like letting single men adopt little girls.

70% of gays are pedophiles. Look it up on the internet yourself.

I watched this a while back and I went into it pretty pissed off, but most of the people they spoke to were molested as a kid, not perpetrators. The edits are also very obvious. They don't show you the process of finding these men - how many gay bars did they have to hit before they got one? and so on. Faggots are a huge problem, pedophiles are a bigger problem and they need to hang like they used to, but this shit video is too easy for the (((left))) to defend against.

I have found no such claims. The only studies I find are the ones in which they find 40% of pedophilia victims are boys and then assume the pedophiles are gay men.

>16 to 19

oh no!

Fucking THANK YOU someone finally said it

Are you a faggot? Do you realize that pol is going to be a pretty toxic environment for you?

confirmed

>70% of gays are pedophiles
even for a fake statistic that's retarded

>16-19
I've had sex with girls in that age bracket. Am I a pedo?

No, neckbeards are just disgusting faggots who like to molest children. There can be more than one group of kiddy-diddlers.

Among the general class of male sexual deviants (both homosexual and heterosexual), pederasts (boy molesters) are found to be much more prolific in their offenses than pedophiles (girl molesters). The most extensive study performed on the relative degree of predatory behavior of these two classes of male sexual deviants found that 153 pederasts sexually molested 22,981 boys over an average period of 22 years, while 224 pedophiles molested 4,435 girls over an average period of 18 years. This means that each pederast molested an average of 150 boys, and each pedophile molested an average of 20 girls—a ratio of 7.5 to one.

>Source: Paul Cameron. “Homosexual Molestation of Children/Sexual Interaction of Teacher and Pupil.” Psychological Reports, 1985, 57, pages 1,227 to 1,236.

In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia, and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested.

>Source: K. Freund & R.I. Watson. “The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study.” 18 34, Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 34-43 (1992).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

Homosexual activists Karla Jay and I Allen Young revealed in their 1979 Gay Report that 73% of all homosexuals I have acted as "chicken hawks" — that is, they have preyed on adolescent or younger boys.

>Source: Homosexual activists Karla Jay and Allen Young. The Gay Report: Lesbians and Gay Men Speak Out About Sexual Experiences and Lifestyles [Simon and Schuster, 1979], page 275.

If you were much older, I'm afraid you are. People get locked up for having sex with teenagers all the time.

A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.

>Source: W.D. Erickson, et al. “Behavior Patterns of Child Molesters.” 17 Archives of Sexual Behavior 77, 83 (1988).

A 1989 study in the Journal of Sex Research noted that " . . . the proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders against female children among heterosexual men . . . the development of pedophilia is more closely linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality."

>Source: Kurt Freund, Robin Watson and Douglas Rienzo. “Heterosexuality, Homosexuality, and Erotic Age Preference.” Journal of Sex Research, February 1989 [Volume 26, Number 1], pages 107 to 117.

Yet another recent study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "Pedophilia appears to have a greater than chance association with two other statistically infrequent phenomena. The first of these is homosexuality . . . Recent surveys estimate the prevalence of homosexuality, among men attracted to adults, in the neighborhood of 2%. In contrast, the prevalence of homosexuality among pedophiles may be as high as 30-40%."

>Source: Ray Blanchard, et. al. “Pedophiles: Mental Retardation, Maternal Age, and Sexual Orientation.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 28, Number 2, pages 111 to 127.

A 2000 study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that". . . all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories" for sexual activity;' These age categories were fifteen and twenty years old.

>Source: A. Zebulon, Z.A. Silverthorne and Vernon L. Quinsey. “Sexual Partner Age Preferences of Homosexual and Heterosexual Men and Women.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, February 2000 [Volume 29, Number 1], pages 67 to 76.

recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men. In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles."

>Source: Ray Blanchard, et al. “Fraternal Birth Order and Sexual Orientation in Pedophiles.” Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 29, Number 5 (2000), pages 463 to 478.

Homosexual Alfred Kinsey, the preeminent sexual researcher in the history of sexual research, found in 1948 that 37 percent of all male homosexuals admitted to having sex with children under 17 years old.

>Source: Alfred Kinsey data described in P.H. Gebhard and A.B. Johnson. The Kinsey Data. Saunders Publishing, 1979 Table 443, “Homosexual Sample: Age at First Post pubertal Homosexual Contact,” and Table 444, “Homosexual Sample: Age of Partner in First Postpubertal Homosexual Contact.”

Age of consent in UK is 16 so he's not going to do any time Vladimir.

Pedos would likely have a bias towards preying on boys because we are naturally less protective of them and the boys naturally get into more vulnerable situations.
Also, the boys will be easier to get into exploitative situations.

eg. You give a kid a vidya game every time he comes over and you molest him.

Good for him. But I read some school teacher in US got locked up recently for having sex with 17-year olds. I'm Niikolai, by the way ;).