>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg
>SE Sy Jul 24
i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg

Developments Aug 9
>Sweida: SAA clears out Jordanian border in Sweida gov
>DeZ:IS fighters from Sukhnah arrive in the province, fresh IS attack on Panorama area, no gains
>Sukhnah CS:SAA tries to advance North of city but IS tries to slow advance with counter attacks & drones
>Raqqa/CS: SAA liberate Jabir, Numaysah & Khamisiyah villages, SDF controls 50% of Raqqa
>Latakia: Islamist infighting starts after Faylaq Al-Sham kills FSA commander. FSA gave them 24h to turn in responsible
>E Ghouta:SAA captures several sites in Jobar and Ayn Tarma
>Daara:7killed,30FSA injured after explosion in storage place with bombs and so-called hell cannons
>Leb army resumes shelling of IS at the Sy border
>Turkish forces amass on Sy border ahead of offensive against SDF
Iraq
>IS kills 68 PMU in hit n run attack on Al-Jamounah military base, W Anbar
>US artillery (HIMARS) strikes Iraqi PMU on Iraq-Syria border with 40 dead and 30 wounded
Yemen
>Saudi-backed forces seize four villages NW Taiz
>Saudi Army&allies offensive in Anbarah Mountain(Al-Jouf province) repelled by Houthis

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/1000-kurdish-fighters-killed-raqqa-battle/
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/895628727731847168
youtube.com/watch?v=sNXhpAx4aWI
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-raqqa-idUSKBN1AQ1C2
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-south-idUSKBN1AQ1E2
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4778208/Turkey-Russian-national-detained-planned-drone-attack.html#ixzz4pMHeqduA
twitter.com/AEJKhalil/status/895631328284114944
youtube.com/watch?v=nvegMsev_YY&t=260s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO KUWAIT
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO BAHRAIN
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO MOROCCO
DEATH TO CATALUNYA
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMISTS
DEATH TO MONAFEGHIN & KUFFAR
DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE VELAYATE FAQIH

>DEATH TO UKRAINE

why the fuck should disabled people have the right to vote ?
i'm not talking about the physically disabled, i'm talking about the mentally disabled

Because they are just as affected by political decisions?

then why not giving the right to vote to children while you're at it

U-wut ?

When was ISIS at their furthest extent? May 2015?

What the hell did Catalunya ever do to you?

Because it's an absolute minefield that no one wants to step into, what are the qualifications required to vote? Do we do an IQ test? We were fighting against the EU a couple of years ago over them demanding that prisoners be given the right to vote.

I don't know man. Shia can say absurd inane stuff like that time to time.
It is better not to ask about it.

>what are the qualifications required to vote?
what about not being diagnosized with mental disability as a start ?

Absolutely this

The fucking southfront mouth-breathing retards need to remove that anti-tank rifle shot sound or whatever the fuck that is at the end of the video

OR at least tone it the fuck down, it's always 3x louder than the actual video, FUUUUUCKKKKKK

They are friends with albania.

I am not arguing against it I'm just saying why noone proposes it, there is no benefit to them doing it it would only lose them votes.

]Where do we draw the line? If someone has had depression can they vote? Autism? A brain injury that has changed their personality?

>Catalunya

We are? First time I ever hear about this. Probably due to Kosovo. Still haven't answered my question

Depression is in, so is high functioning autism. Schizophrenia is out, dementia is out, Alzheimers toom

>IS claims 1000 kurds killed in Raqqa (pic related)
almasdarnews.com/article/1000-kurdish-fighters-killed-raqqa-battle/

are you the albanian that usually posts from germany?

Prolly September 2015

*teleports into bunker*
"nothing personal kid"
*closes bunker door as nukes go off*

Yes. Currently at the beach with little to no internet. Neighbor has passwordless wireless though, at least for now.

CЛABA POCCИЯ
CЛABA MAЛOPOCCИЯ
CЛABA БEЛOPOCCИЯ
CЛABA EЭC
DEATH TO THE SO-CALLED "EUROPEAN UNION" AND ITS OCCUPIED PERIPHERY "UKRAINE" WHICH IS RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN SOIL
DEATH TO AMERICA
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!
DIXIE WILL PERSEVERE AND GOD WILL DESTROY BARBARIAN ISLAM

Impossible, Albania has no friends

wie sind die Semesterferien?

The bunkers are filled with shit. Those that aren't are tattoo shops, mini museums or used by farmers for storage.

God fucking damn.

How about the furthest amount of power the rebels ever had? I know they almost put Damascus under siege in 2012 I think.

mental disability=/=psychological disease
i meant retarded people should not vote
pepole with depression aren't mentally disabled, they have a psychological disease
the line should be drawn between people that can finish middle school without needing special attention or special school and people that require special assistance to be able to graduate from middle school

Whats it gonna be ISIS? If you re-enforce Madan and the Succ the defenders of DeZ will capitalise on the thinning of your siege line.

But if you dont send troops from DeZ to hold the line SAA will come through Madan and the Succ.

You are no longer besieging DeZ. DeZ is besieging you from the inside.

This is retarded.

Agreed.

I don't disagree but I don't think Autism is a mental illness because we're better than the normalfags.

I'd say that before you start crafting solutions which will be misused by politicians (Obama insisted that anyone questioning whether Assad was responsible for the Ghouta gas attacks was mentally ill ), it's worth understanding what proportion of the population is mentally ill.

Further, might I suggest that you would need to understand the correlation, statistically, for illness vs outcome - i.e. 30% of schizo's vote left, 70% right; this will establish whether the mentally ill simply add to background noise or whether they are a unified mass.

I am not sure that excluding mentally ill people from voting makes much difference. Sounds like highly unefficient use of legislation.

It's sort of like criminally violent terrorism. If some dude plants a bomb because his ideology says it's ok, then he is guilty of murder. Why the fuck do u need a new law? A new law simply serves to allay illogical fears, as if dying an untimely death at the hands of an ideologist is any different to dying an untimely death due to police violnce or illness etc.

post some photos of your trips around, I actually have no idea what Albania looks like

Around 2013 (a year before ISIS)

Like a mix of the alps and a post-apocalyptic wasteland

You don't have Autism, just because you are interested in a topic doesn't make it autism

Heiß, und ich meine nicht die Mädels. Temperatur liegt bei 30-35 und hier habe ich keine Klimaanlage. Gibt unheimlich viele russische und polnische Touristen und auch ein Paar Deutsche.

This, unfortunately

>VIDEO: Group of police & army officers from Caracas announce defection from Maduro gov. #Venezuela - @arabthomness
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/895628727731847168

>The bunkers are filled with shit
im not sure if u mean that that the bunkers have objects in them that u call "shit" or if u mean there is actual human or animal fecal matter in them?

The trouble is mental illness is a spectrum. If you take away votes based on mental illness (((they))) will suddenly decide every disadent is mentally ill.

>I don't think Autism is a mental illness
no one is asking your opinion
it's factual

>БEЛOPOCCИЯ

Venezuela civil war when?

>tfw waiting for the gains report this evening
youtube.com/watch?v=sNXhpAx4aWI

Both.

From plane

What???
America loves the shiptar.

psychological illness is on a spectrum
my point was on mental disability which isn't on a spectrum per se but is considered as existing once a threshold is reached
in other words my point wasn't on autism but on people with down syndrome

looks worse than Aleppo.

A convenient alliance at best. They'll ditch us eventually.

maduro was never chosen bc. he was a good leader but because he was prepared for a fight. i thought americans knew this and would not try to start shit and just wait for his support to wither away...

maduro and the system/ support network chavez left him will be a really taugh nut to crack if they engage them like this...

It's already happening. People die on a daily basis, there are rebellions within the military. The opposition just needs a different flag and name to distance themselves from the existing government.

point = proven

is anyone paying for electricity in that neigbourhood ?

That's my best friend's neighborhood. A literal dump

only 2 Mercedes... disappointing desu

>Militants trapped in Raqqa center but Syrian Kurd commander sees long battle
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-raqqa-idUSKBN1AQ1C2

>Syrian army gains ground on Jordan border in southwest
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-south-idUSKBN1AQ1E2

>und ich meine nicht die Mädels
albanerinnen gehen aber häufig ziemlich klar uezs
klingt doch vernüntig
>dgw ichs nicht schaff, diesen sommer ordentlich an irgendeinem strand zu gammeln

pretty sure the chassis number was removed in all of them...

My friend's family always paid and complained that half their neighbors did not. Not paying lands you in prison pronto now, so everybody pays.

Turkey: Russian national detained over planned drone attack
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4778208/Turkey-Russian-national-detained-planned-drone-attack.html#ixzz4pMHeqduA

>#Rusia warplanes carried out airstrikes targeting #alRoyshd Camp in #Jordan / #Syria borders Aug 10
>Panic among the 8000 Syrian """refugees""" in the aftermath of a Russian airstrike targeting near al-Royshd camp along Jordan / Syria border
twitter.com/AEJKhalil/status/895631328284114944
No idea what al Royshd is, but I'm guessing he means al-Ruqban.

He doesn't really look like an islamist

Hopefully many Kurds and Isis die in Raqqa

Last pic. Hopefully none dox my friend.

neither did he

Last last pic

I thought Greens would win then. What the fuck happened?

looks like a downgraded version of turkish lower class neighborhood

>Casio F91 on wrist

pretty sure he is a terrorist

pic related is from "Jinwar Village"? Apparently it's a project to create a "female only village". and its being set up with help from rojava
as u can all see despite being only meant to be lived in by women is still reciving help from man kind male volunteers to help build...
>men getting fucking slaughtered in raqqa
>divert men who could be on the front to build village
>its a meme lesbo village will literally disapper in a generation without men to breed with
>likel going to have to leave men behind to even defend the place fucking the whole "feminist" point
how can u guys be so mean supporting a dictator? THIS is rojava and its happening right NOW

I have actual Autism.

Let me be more specific.

Most Aspergers are more intelligent than the average person.

Therefore they should be allowed to vote.

But low-functioning Autistics probably shouldn't no.

Indeed. Most suggestions of the sort are about the fact that the outright incompetent are allowed to vote (under the advice of their ((("loved ones")))) here.

There used to be a nice park there. Then the civil war in 1997 happened

pic fuck

I wonder how many of these cars are stolen

Albanian user, do not shit on your homeland, plenty of Serbs will do that just fine.

Besides, your country does have geopolitical allies such as Italy and Turkey and Croatia.

why no one rebuilt it ?
corruption and lack of money i guess ?

Albanian user is right to shit on "Kosovo".

Is Kosovo Serbia?

syrian war tl;dr

>I have actual Autism
oh wow, so that's what compells you to flag cow tits?

If you see a black Range Rover, it's stolen. The rest is not.

I'm just brutally honest. Turkey is shilling for actual pisslam in here and trying to make us their own again. You and Italy are good, but the Croatian and Italian people have little love for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvegMsev_YY&t=260s

My opinion is irrelevant. Kosovo is slowly becoming defacto Turkey though secular Kosovars would say otherwise. Willful blindness I say.

Corruption mostly. We've plenty of badly managed money and resources for a small country.

>Italian people have little love for us.
italy keeps ok relations with "let's make skanderbeg roll in his grave"-land, they need albo cooperation when they deport albos etc

Nevermind Albania. What is happening in Suknah. Why is the SAA fighting without air support? And why does the SAA lack manpower?

And the Italian mafia wants our high quality cannabis.

Over half of them were opposition solely for sectarian reasons, and they joined together with AQI to form ISIS.

Furthermore, the Syrian government democratized and the original demands of the FSA were all met by the time 2014 came around.

ISIS is literally the FSA combined with AQI.

Yeah, I've said this multiple times before. I even said that everyone else in /sg/ probably has Autism too, including you.

>[DELETED]
Noo

You think love in geopolitics matter? Besides, Croats and Italians actually do have historical good ties with Albanians. Not just in last 30 years, but across centuries.

Agreed for Turkey point but if they give you help, what does it matter?

and?
besides ndrangheta supplies through mexicans now

you mean: most of Sup Forums has autism

>Turkey is shilling for actual pisslam in here and trying to make us their own again
is neo ottoman empire more than just a meme ?

>the Syrian government democratized
lol

Its more the islamic caliphate of turkistan

tl;dr the Syrian rebels lost the war, because they started their own internal civil war between "moderate" and "extreme" factions.
Had the people who are now ISIS remained allied with the people who are now "the rebels", they would've won.

I got it right?