Why do so many young german voters back Merkel?

ft.com/content/b81e1828-7b70-11e7-9108-edda0bcbc928

Discuss.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

When I went to germany a couple of months ago, they just said they're was no alternative. schultz apparently tax evaded or something.

exactly

This.
Schulz is an even worse option and anyone who votes SPD needs to be shot anyhow.

fake polls

Gee, 50% females and 30% shitskins, why are you asking the fucking question?

It's easy

>Merkel never says anthing and cannot be critizied for that
>a lot of old people vote her out of habit
>she poltically ruins everyone who forms a coalition with her party
>you cannot get into the government without her party
>her party does not even any replacement for her
>every other party that tries to overtake the CDU in terms of votes inevitably does something stupid to lose 6 trillion votes
>CDU is the only party with any real government experience
>Germans are stupid

There are good reasons to hate Schulz, like him being a globalist cunt who bought support from the southern countries to with German tax money to get ahead in the EU parliament.

But most Germans have no idea what he did. They just know that he looks like a slimy rat and that he won't fix any of the problems Merkel is refusing to tackle either, so why even bother voting for him.

cucked brainwashed pacified population.

>Why do so many young german voters back Merkel?

Because they recognize true alphas.

Are there any other options?

>Immigrants that landed at the local airport voted hilary.

Fix it 4 ya brah

Urban cores are flooded with spics and gooks.

Because the reality is different from what Sup Forums tells you about germany.
The vast majority lives pretty well and has everything they need. Even my friends who work in a factory can build houses and drive nice cars, can take vacations and even if they would lose their jobs, they would still be able to afford living and healthcare easily.

>>her party does not even have any replacement for her

She spent 12 years making sure that German politics has no one who could look better than her anymore. Just think back about all those politicians who had their career ruined under her, and what lead to them having to step down. And then compare it to the shit they pull nowadays with absolutely zero consequences for anyone.

>Jung
>had to step down because he didn't mention some civilian casualties

>Guttenberg
>had a ghostwriter (though this was also partly his fault for not just admitting it)

>Schavan
>plagiarism

And nowadays we have ministers who shielded drug dealers without residence permit from consequences, enabling them to commit terror attacks and then later on having the police reports altered. And fuck all happens.

For chancellor? No

For the position of the chancellor, no.

The only thing the voter could really do is vote the AfD and thus show the CDU that there is a massive voter potential for actually conservative and nationalist policies, forcing them to readjust their stance.

Most voters don't understand that though and fall for the "well the AfD has no experience so I cannot let them get into power" meme.

Don't forget
>Westerwelle
>giving him cancer to plunge the FDP into chaos

>Says prayer to stop from shooting her in the face, causing more good Christian men to die fighting the kraut menace

>be a child
>dads a retard im moving to the city because im smart
this is basically how i see libtards
retarded children who think theyre smarter than their parents

Should have just done it. Not one person in Germany would pick up arms for Merkel. Which is why she really needs that EU army.

I have a friend who frequently visits Germany, and she says germany is relatively safe and a fun place to live. I can't remember which part of germany she visits, but it's not one of the big cities (hamburg, berlin etc.) Do refugees cause significant problems or not really?

What the fuck are you talking about? Schmerkel is a alphacunt and i dont know any young german who backs her. and i cant imagine why anybody would back her

Compulsory 20€/month payment for state propaganda services creates a gigantic information bubble. Only organized resistance is run by foreign intelligence, which is also a bad choice, so they're fucked like all of us.

Well, greece voted for a party with no experience, and it got flung even further down the shithole.

>Do refugees cause significant problems or not really?
They do, but mostly in the big cities. None of them wants to live a rural lifestyle, they could have done that in their own countries, too. They all gravitate towards the bigger cities, which in turn become complete shitholes.

Because she's against gay marriage.

>Do refugees cause significant problems or not really?
Not really, no. But if they do, it gets thrown all over social media. You can do the math, we have almost 1 million refugees right now, plus over 4 million immigrants. If even 1% would run around and kill, rape, etc, our country would already be destroyed.

check'd

The AfD will not get into any position where they themselves get to dictate policies anyway. But ~15% for them would be a very clear signal towards the CDU that they cannot ignore anymore. Those would be 15% they could have easily had if they'd just stop pandering to everyone but Germans.

Also the problem with Tsipras wasn't that he was inexperienced but that he was a fucking traitor.
>"Okay people, please vote in a referendum: Should I accept or reject their offer?"
>"Reject"
>"Alright"
>accepts an even worse deal instead

Merkel is /ourguy/.

My dad is an actual degenerate who once was awesome but he hit the bottle and hit us (never hit us not drunk actually he was good at discipline the like 3 weeks I ever saw him sober) so I skipped grades moved to city, leave after 10years because sjw groupthink, sucks bc I wish I could talk to him about our similar interests in survivalism but his boundary issues are out of control. And he's antiTrump solely bc he voted Democrat his whole life I guess due to WV coal mines. Rly wish he would just detox and apologize and go thru 12 steps (seems like it would give him irl friends and he can love God at the same time) or anything at all but he won't so my middle name is Daddy Issues ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Germany elections are rigged anyway. Even if they didn't vote for her she would still win.

For the same reason many college students are liberals.... bec they're stupid and inexperienced

i can confirm this. there are some everywhere no matter how small the city or rural the lifestyle, but they are not causing not much trouble in those areas. But i guess in big citys you have to be very worried

because krauts are retarded and Pedosta was right

the only correct statement in this sentence is probably "guy"

Because Germans aren't smart

Yeah, and what some virtue-signaling, star bucks-sipping faggot downtown thinks, is way more important right?

This is why you Canuck retards are a lost cause. Go tweet about how exemplary progressive your "leader" is.

What you guys forget is that Merkel is actually leading our conservative party.
3/5 other parties are clearly to the left of her (SPD, Greens and commies), the Free Democrats are kinda ok but just a generic small government party polling at 8% and the AfD is too small, isolated and unorganized to get anything done.
The only theoretical alternative to Merkel would be Schulz who, even if you might not like Merkel, is still much worse in every aspect and just a smily faggot in general

Don't know why our youth are redpilled

Does Germany have term limits? And if not, why not?

The only advantage of Schulz winning would be that he'll definitely fuck it up and get nothing done while the CDU finally backstabs Merkel and probably tries to get back Guttenberg.

German media:
1) State owned or subsidized propaganda (TV/Radio)
2) Privately owned leftist propaganda

Young peope are the biggest consumers of media, they watch the privately owned lefty channels and the old people who are the biggest voter base get their news from the state owned channels

Germany, why don't peole vote AfD

Electoral College.
You didn't complain about Obummer, because that's racist after all, isn't it?

In our democracy, the one with the most votes gets in charge and if he does not have have majority, the party will have to find another party with common ground.

THIS is german parliamentarian democracy.
and it would've gotten Shillary into power.

this
germans are actually even more stupid than americans on average. but you can't blame them with that education (((system)))

No we don't. Why should we? term limits are cancer for democracy,

>And if not, why not?
When the allied forces drafted our constitution they wanted as much stability as possible to prevent another Hitler from taking over easily.
Turned out to be way too stable, now you cannot get shitty politicians removed because even if they lose their district they can still get into the parliament via their party list and can then be appointed by the parliament so whatever position they want, since the voters have no input on that.

>they watch the privately owned lefty channels
Are you retarded? The youth doesn't watch tv anymore at all.

Technically, it's just never been seen as necessary, because the people do not vote for the chancellor, we vote for the party and members of the Bundestag - they decide who runs and they elect the chancellor.

Source?

>shitty program that only helps the rich and would fuck up the economy
>openly lying
>total fuck ups in every parlament they are currently in
>high party members openly attacking each other
>candidates team for the election is a globalist carpet muncher and a senile fuck
>too small to ever change anything because no party will ever work with them
It's a mess.

Not that it matters, consumers of media includes everything, not just TV and the difference in age brackets for the channels they watch is correct. They're simply two seperate facts.

Also, Israel hacked you election.

This
All the "coincidences" in the last elections that were negative for the AfD.

Because AfD wants Germany to return to the 50s/60s. A time, when even premarital sex was illegal in Germany.

Also because most Germans aren't racists bigots. The problem with refugees is not their skin color.

Because most people don't have issues w of their skin color, but because of nobody likes

The votes are rigged the same way that russias votes are rigged. That the west can't tell they are in a dictatorship is fundamentally disturbing.

We even have a famous saying from a German journalist on that
>If elections could change anything they would be outlawed

It's more that until recently it didn't matter much because they weren't doing a bad job.

He was an inexperienced idiot, he along with Varoufakis. He thought he could just say: "No! We don't accept your shitty terms!" and this would somehow work out! Then of couse, he got assfucked, along with the country.

You sound like these retarded Ossis who actually believe this shit
>LITERALLY every citizen can watch over the counts
>OSZE watch over the last 2 elections and will do it again this time
>rigged
I know, ZE JEWS, right????

>problems with refugees

You will report to mandatory tolerance camp in the morning, slave. Herr merkels orders

Because we want black+yellow and not red/schulz

The thing is if Merkels CDU doesn't get elected this year it will be a great coalition between red(SPD)red(german left) and green(german green party)...so literally the worst cancer you can imagine.

Poltards of course will tell you b b but muh AFD
but there is NO scenario the AFD will get a majority and NO scenario some other party will team up with them.

So germans option this election is Merkel (same rapefughee shit as always)
or the german left/green...which is even worse.

>women more redpilled than men
How is that even possible

>redpilled
>majority voted for macron, the rothschild candidate who had no actual policies

Germans have no good options. All parties are terribly left leaning.

Nah, speaking from her political actions, Merkel abandonded her pro refugee stance some time ago. It was just a brief fad like the euphoria back when the Berlin wall fell.

Only the political correct mainstream media are still holding on to it. The parties that support that view the most (Green Party, Left Party) poll around ~8% each.

CDU+FDP?
what is just wrong with you :(

Help baby blue dominate instead, friend.

>growing pains of a new party
>state propaganda campaign to exaggerate their flaws
>"i am going to allow the establishment to utilize cordon sanitaire as a political tactic"

The refugees have slightly inferior genes, Hans. Even if that weren't the case, maintaining the unique genome of the German people is desirable because diversity of peoples is good, since it makes the world a more culturally rich and interesting place. Don't condemn us all to a monoethnic mulatto monoculture just because liberals have gaslighted you into thinking tribalism is some inexcusably ignorant thing to sympathize with.

Kys
You fucking retards got flooded with the 3rd world but apparently Merkel pivoted so it's all good now?

German retardation never ceases to amaze

>You fucking retards got flooded with the 3rd world but apparently Merkel pivoted so it's all good now?

wow it's like you haven't even read what I've just posted

All the other not insignificant parties are worse, with the exception of AfD that gets hammered 24/7 by the media, by their teachers, by their parents, by their grandparents, by foreigners by almost everyone in their lives.

Believe it or not, Merkel's party is actually the best "media accepted" party in Germany. It's so surreal.

Germany is almost completely subverted by forces that want to genocide them.

Why do martsharters think they know anything about german society or politics?

Then why do they even vote, just stop voting.

pol burgers apparently want germans to vote for these guys

>with the exception of AfD that gets hammered 24/7
Their fault. They fuck up almost every single day. They are so fucking incompetent, it almost feels like they want lose voters.

or these guys

>redditstani flag
>huge retard
Why am i not surprised?

are the polls complete lies like they are in America??

also possible they are completely ignorant

Crocodile's tears. And BTW Hans, rest assured that we're working hard so each and every "refugee" has an opportunity so see their Mama Merkel in person and interact with the other beautiful german women as well.

Would you like to tell me where the AfD helps the rich?

The only VAGUE points about Financial politics is turning down the Mehrwertsteuer down to 4% and destroying Inheritancetax
>Not being degenerate is bad

These shills aren't even trying anymore.

Why not? They have a Dragonball on their flag

never seen it that way, realy makes you think

because merkel did nothing wrong

Germany is strong.
Germany rules Europe like never before.
Germany and France are friends.

Merkel good.

"Vote"

>Constantly infiltrated
>Every "mistake" is blown out of proportion
>Educated genocide enabling cucks don't want to risk prestige, so they won't join AfD
>People that doesn't care about social status, a bit weird - but much more sane than the mainstream is overrepresented in AfD because people that care about social status won't join.

>are the polls complete lies like they are in America??
No, polls in german are accurate as fuck, because unlike american statistician, ours are actual professionals.

lol says the german cuck

>They fuck up almost every single day.
so does every other party.

Youth watch cable news clips on YouTube, shoved down their stupid throats by the Trending section and the Facebook algorithm.

>Every "mistake" is blown out of proportion
It's actually not. The story about the Maxim Goerki park and the berlin AfD fraction shows the mental and political capabilities of the members.

CDU got us into this mess
They fail to fess up to their mistakes
Instead scream buzzwords and censor social media in favor of violent thugs and ideologic maniacs

They don't fuck up, the parliament turns into a frenzy when they hear DA WAYCIST MISOGYNISTS SPEK WERDS.

And they did a great job and giving these fuckers the what-for.

because they are a cuck race.

Elaborate.

Also what alternative to AfD do you propose? What is your alternative for Deutchland?

The city sheep have been indoctrinated and conditioned to be useful idiots. They are incapable of independent thought.

there is none, I personally hope this whole USA-NK thing leads to a full grown nuclear war and that germany will be turned into a nuclear wasteland to become the new west/eastern front like it was always planned during the cold war.

There's absolutely no alternative to her. She successfully destroyed every single politician that could go up against her either in the large coaltion where every single SPD politician discredited himself and let every promising CDU/CSU politician run into some large scale scandal or back a position that is extremely unpopular at the voter base.

SPD, Schulz is a joke
Grüne, nobody cares about the turkish hippie and the feminist horse face
FDP, coalition partner of the CDU but nobody cares
AFD, full of fully retarded members, most of them look like controlled opposition as there's always that retard that starts a
>14/88 hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes, race war nao
rant as soon as there's a camera of german state media just in the same postal code
Die Linke, crypto commies that want the GDR back
NPD, it's the party where you will find more undercover agents, police informants and the entire german alphabet soup before you will find a single legit member

there you have, It's CDU and merkel or going full islamic communism