If the military called you into service, would you go?

If the military called you into service, would you go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w5JlDn9WCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but I would for the brah

yeah, i already served for 12 months anyways.
had a military refresher course few months back

if my country was being invaded by aggressors, sure. but not to go around the world and fight the kikes wars for them

Why should i? No need for ground troops anymore.

fuck no, I'm not dying for ZOG

I have an AK and a rottweiler, I can defend myself

As soon as shit starts to hit the fan I am off into the woods.

fucking non conscription countries get out

bretty gut :DD

Only if I'm going to defend my country, not to deploy half across globe to serve someone's profit

sure
the pays good but I doubt I could pass the basic at my age

>Britain
>Woods

>flag

>australian shitposter division

In a heartbeat

Straight to leaf land for me, boy-o

I was medically discharged so there is no way I'd be called for service

Yes I must serve our greatest ally by invading Iran.

I am in the service. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, do physical activity. In fact, we do it in style.
I don't LARP, I don't watch anime or read comics. I do play some online games on my PC, with my wife.

I am nearly 19 and me wife is 15, former diner waitress now pregnant house wife with one little tot already prepared from before under one arm and a litter in tow. Financially secure, I own a maserati among 3 other cars. Multiple vacations a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the talent.

I can have tats, wear shorts to the office (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings).

I can speak freely and curse/swear in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like office going to

new movie releases or an entire day the whole office goes to volunteer at a food bank. We have a cyclist club for people that cycle
into work or do competitive practice at lunch. I don't have set hours. Food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go to conventions and training (Usually LA/LAs Vegas/New York) - and I get to pick
which ones I personally want - all expenses paid (bring wife along). No I'm not a jarhead and I am not the exception either. When I was single I was never without a date when I wanted.

No not for this country id likely get sent to some shithole halfway around the world while my own government calls me a racist baby killer and i dont even get spoils of war or proper medical care when i return

i wish DADT weren't repealed tbqh

>If the military called you into service, would you go?

I did go. I had no choice.

Haha ,so many cowards here.

Fuck no.

I'm not dying in North Korea so trump can try and get his approval numbers up.

i'm color blind so i don't think they'd give me a gun even if shit was hitting the fan

I doubt (((they))) would ever do such a thing, I'm too much a liability to taking over the military and installing my own junta in order to establish the neue reich.

I would calmly explain to them that I already did four years active and another four inactive, then they would check their records and apologize as I can't be drafted.

No. The us is full degenerate women.

>search google for image
bahahahaHAHAHAHAH

Nah. I'd never go to war for our corrupted govermnent or the EU, just so I can end up like 'surgical waste/deserter' so that the government doesnt have to pay my parents a ridiculously small sum of money for my death.
I'd maybe fight in some kind of a local militia, because my land and my parents land is the only piece of land on this Earth that I love, so there's that

No fuck them. I tried to join twice after high school. The army and navy passed on me in spite of my 98 ASVAB, because I had knee reconstruction surgery after blowing out ACL and MCL playing baseball. If they want me now they can go to hell and draft some faggot trannys.

Depends if its nonwhites, then yes.

NZ government is fucking gay. I'm not fighting for the poz.

I've already served so I'd be pretty much first in line when they need extra troops.

Ofcourse there are always factors that could restrict me from going.
I didn't go in the first time to serve against the interests of my people, so why would I do it this time?

You can be in the infantry if you're colorblind.

Lol no.

If my nation had my actual interest at heart I'd defend it, but what is there left to care about?

Lol fuck no, why would I die for a country and government that discriminates against whites?

Why not? I'm high IQ so military intelligence here I come

Im actually interested of being in the army

>egg/seafood allergy
>legally blind without glasses meaning I can't see shit if my glasses fall off my face (20/30 with glasses)

I would because if I were ever asked shit would really have hit the fan and I would have no choice. An Army recruiter told me I would fail the draft on either of those criteria.

>I've already been a professional soldier
>apologize to me because I can't be drafted

>recruiter looks at you like you're a professional faggot
If the country "needed" you, they'd use you whether you like it or not

it's R/G color blind and I completely failed the PIP test at MEPS.
i can of course tell the difference between vivid red and green but that test fucked my day up.

>serve among niggers, wetbacks, kikes and their cucks to defend the rotting corpse of a country that died in the 60s

yeah no thanks faggot. Just let korea nuke us. What are you a pussy?

What kind of retarded pasta is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=_w5JlDn9WCw

You are all cowards.

id be up for a fascist revolution while the military is off fight a foreign war

My country has billion population.

No need for compulsory conscription.I'm safe

It's scary how accurate that pic is. Mirrors my experience pretty much 100%.

yes because I want to die defending the borders of my nation against the enemy so that the mass migration from the third world may continue undisturbed.

Oh hi Lenny.

Yeah ,someone has to stay at home and shit on the streets.

Know a white country that actually prioritizes it's native citizens future and the wellbeing of the state I can fight for? No? Then i'm not serving the nation that serves the destruction of my race.

Or Fuck your women.

i like full military gear guards Iwish there were more everywhere

Yes, but I wouldn't pass the medical tests.

knowing streetshitters, they'll need a hundred of you for every one of our soldiers.

Why do white people vote for Republican Party and then complain about wars?

Can't they vote for peaceful candidate?

N O P E

Helo sexy sex girl

Still won't need compulsory conscription.

Asians are patsy of government.No free thinking.

India government will sing tunes of patriotism and people will leave their families to fight in pointless wars.

Sad mentality

I don't respect my country or its people anywhere near enough to potentially die for them

Ridiculously accurate. Fucking with officers still taking this shit serously was gold.

No, I refuse to die for the kikes or this shitty government.

>fighting for nato
no

Too old to go, but if I could? Hell no, I don't deal well with being told what to do.

You shouldn't respect people who force you to die for them.

They are not people who care about you. They are vultures feasting on dead.

Served 6 years and fulfilled my inactive reserve time, honestly since I'm (supposedly) exempt from draft I'd stay away from the military and join/form an armed militia with the goal of finding/rooting out subversive elements in the states.

What military?

Nope, my eyesight is irrepairably bad, I never have to go in. Fuck that shit anyway lol go die in korea as fodder while I chill

Not until we get rid of the Jews and save the white race. That's the only war I engaging in.
>Dying for a kike slave nation
No thanks

After watching M*A*S*H I can never think war as dieing for country.

It is more like suicide serving politicians and lawmakers.

Imagine /sg/ being enrolled into military intelligence.

Yep, that pic is pretty much perfect...

I would join enthusiatically or even join voluntarilary before conscription, the only condition I want to be fulfilled in this Scenario, would be that we are not at war with Serbia or Russia.

Would die for my country proudly, but not for my current Government

There are plenty of woods in Britain

I'll pick the Capt. Yossarian scenario. I'm just gonna go on the run with a handgun, get a piece of ass when I can. Catch me if you can.

*enthusiasticaly
*voluntarily

Yep.
>Fun fact about Funland: they actually do call you to service here.

That counts for nearly every State in the world.

>fired on the first day for not shutting up about kilomemes

Yeah probably
For God and country
That sorta shit, theirs nothing like a good old fashion world war to get killed in.

>that flag
Kek

Yes.

Already served on a fast attack submarine. It fucking sucked, but my duty is done now.

also
>no israelis in the thread
is it kike naptime or some shit?
wake up you lazy heebs and shitpost some edgy "fuck the idf" shit, surprised there isnt the ukrainian child trafficking victims in uniforms shilling, how does the jew miss an opportunity? somethings up, does anyone know where all the kikes are?

Only to defend European territory.

Spanish subhumans do not belong to Europe.

They saw a thread about military service and wanted to avoid the thread just as they would avoid service.

I'd question their decision but yeah sure, I'm always down for some fun.

kek

I'm probably gonna be a first wave drafty considering I already passed all the physical tests before bitching out on joining the Marines

If it was to remove shitskins then yes, if not no.

>legally blind without glasses
Lel me too but I didn't tell anyone and went straight into long range reconnaissance.
I don't know about those american 20/20, etc numbers but here it's over -10 and you could get a release from conscription with so bad eye sight.

Waking up in cold winter and grabbing your warm glasses inside from your underwear and putting them on your cold skin is the nastiest feeling ever.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?