HEY EGGY

HEY EGGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juX75Nid6eg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck that. KOTH is one of my favorite shows ever and all of Seth MacFarlane's shows are bullshit.

Where is Judge? Seth Maclibtard, no thanks.

american dad is p good

No revival please. KOTH is fine as is and ran its course before becoming stale.

(B) OGGLE

And? how in the fuck can you have KOTH without judge?

also, why do they need to dig hank up out of his fucking grave? stop shitting on things i like you fucking kikes, you fucking child murderers

One of the few shows that originally wasn't shitting all over white people has been taken over by a prize dickhead. I'm looking forward pretentious show-tunes and wanna be Frank Sinatra bullshit level talentless singing. Hank Hill will be dancing along to Miley Cyrus. Awesome.

cause it's time to shit on conservatives again?

>"God dang-it Peggy, I don't want Bobby Wearing those girl clothes"
>"Hank it's 2017, you can't be this bigoted"

WAKE ME UP
CAN'T WAKE UP

youtube.com/watch?v=juX75Nid6eg

A reboot sounds dumb, but I doubt Seth will add a talking animal. He has enough stuff of his own and people will give him a lot of shit if he doesn't stay true to it.

Sjw Bobby hill in coming. I want off this ride.

>>Kim please nuke us

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

One can just hope that Judge is somehow involved.

Like in quality control.

Absolutely not. Mike Judge shouldn't let this happen.

HAHAHAAHAHA

>being mad about KOTH being ruined by leftists
>haven't already given up hope in arbitrary things like TV shows because sooner or later, everything WILL be ruined like it is being.

are you people honestly surprised? we don't own anything anymore and it's not exactly a new development

Fuck man...why do they have to ruin everything.

guarentee he's going to make the dog talk and a bunch of other dumb shit

>you will live to see KOTH become SJW

He's gonna ruin KotH isn't he lads?

This is literally the worst thing that I've read all year and I don't even believe it because OP has no sauce.

NO. Seth McFarlane literally sets up a board of things the writers are not allowed to make fun of on his shows. King of the Hill will be SHIT. RIP. Never found any of his shows funny, though I tried

>One of the few shows that originally wasn't shitting all over white people

>Bobby wears a dress
>Dammit Bobby this is worse than when you refused to take shop class
>Cutaway to Hank fighting a giant chicken in shop class
>Bobby is voiced by Seth green
>But this is who I am, I want to be a woman
>Peggy says something supportive and offers to take Bobby to the vet for castration

Judge voices Hank and Boomhauer, the show would literally be impossible without him.

NO GODDAMNIT. Just take everything I've ever loved and fuck it up, fucking kikes. Go ahead and infect everything with your goddamn degeneracy.

NO NO FUCKING NO
WHY
NO

NOTLIKETHIS

((((revival))))
MacFarlane is an unfunny dickhead. I sure hope he gets killed before he starts working on the show.

dangit bobby are you a RAY-CIST?

The Macfarlane aspect of this is completely fake for anyone who took 2 seconds to look it up

Probably because the only input he has is as a voice over artist.

He's a terrible fit for anything concerning King of the Hill. Why the fuck is Mike Judge the one championing and producing a revival of his series? And why do we even need a revival? It had a perfect run, with no weak seasons and only risks tarnishing its legacy coming back now.

>Every episode is a peggy episode

Source that article

Seth McFarlane is a hack and all his writers are absolute dog shit. They literally just throw shit pulled out of a hat and see if it sticks to the wall. Their "gags" are stuff that is painfully unfunny, anyone over the age of 20 has long ago lost the ability to laugh at them, funny to people aged no more than 15, or abject stoner dregs who are slurping up their mountain dews in conditions equal or less to that of a front garden in a ghetto neighbourhood. KOTH on the other hand, has always known the subtlety of comedy, and renders itself in a manner becoming of genuine laughter; believe me gentlemen, if Seth puts his talentless hack claws on KOTH, it will be a fucking shit show. The most infuriating part? He has made bank from being talentless. The Stephen King of animated comedy.

>2 seconds
LOL sure ok

I believe that Hank Hill is one the most complex and realistic characters in Animation. Although on the surface he appears to be nothing more than a redneck, if you actually watch the show and read between the lines, he's a lot more.
Hank Hill, and by extension King of The Hill as a whole, is at its core about showing that one group is not always right, and one group is not always wrong. It's not just blind Liberal bashing by some angry Texans, or angsty Liberal bawwing like Family Guy, it's somewhere in the middle.
Hank is a man who represents traditional family values. He works a just-above blue collar job, has an ugly wife, and a kid he fails to understand. He enjoys working on his lawn, grilling, and selling propane (and propane accessories).
because he represents traditional values, he often butts heads with newer, more liberal ideas. Now about half the time, he will have a hard time adjusting, but ultimately realize that it isn't that bad, or is even correct. But the other half of the time, he exposes it for the bullshit it is and tries to save those who have been brainwashed.
And that's the thing, Hank isn't a racist or Homophobe, or even a devout Republican. If that was the point of the show, he would have voted for Bush in that one episode. No, Hank is a good man who just has a hard time adjusting.
Hank stands by his family, his friends, and his family values, and this is why he is a good character. He has a hard time understanding his son, like a lot of parents, but ultimately loves him and accepts him for what he is.
When you really get down to it, Hank is so much more than your average sitcom father. Unlike the bumbling Homer, he is a very real man who many people can relate to THEIR fathers. he is the next progression in mature cartoons and sitcoms, a complex character, not a 1 dimensional caricature.
In short, he is the Average Joe the typical person represents, and that's a good thing.

Predicting now all the propaganda they'll push with it. Bobby will be trans and Hank will eventually accept him for it. Fucking hell

I hate KOTH, redneck garbage, they always depict Northerners as scum.

>The Stephen King of animated comedy.
What's up with him?

wow the same thread got half the replies on Sup Forums
i guess Sup Forums really is a good source of (you)'s

No worries, folks.

Just jewgled it and Seth isn't mentioned in any renewal articles.

>cancel KOTH for Seth's 3rd fucking show, this one about niggers
>it fails
>bring KOTH back
>put the guy who failed in that timeslot in charge

Also,

no better place my friend, I'm surprised you didn't think to add "DRUMPF BTFO" in the title also

>MFW THIS TRIGGERS EVERY FUCKING Sup Forums POSTER EVER

GAWD DAHNGIT BAWBBY

oh hey cool does the USA have any tapestries of their own?

>"This is just like that time I sold propane in Saudi Arabia"
>cutaway to two arabs grilling hallal meat and
>camera pans to a pig going "ah-ah!" with a smile in his face

What the actual fuck. Fuck this.

>Hank will be openly atheist to the point where is become part of the every episode
>Bobby's degenerate activity will be accepted
>Peggy will speak Spanish fluently and house illegal aliens in Hank's den with his consent

Maybe it's because you northerners are scum.

IM GONNA KICK YER ASS!!

Seth is rhe funniest person alive. Thank kek that this is under his vision. Kekistan will love this show as our national show.

I love the one where hank finds out he was born in NY.

the truth is that Seth himself is pretty cool and respects the hell out of classic cartoons. He used to write and work on stuff like Johnny Bravo. People have this retarded idea that, if given the job of rebooting something, he'll somehow just turn it into Family Guy. The first seasons of Family Guy were pretty funny. It was only after getting cancelled a few times and the writers changing that, just like Simpsons, the show became absolute trash. All he does anymore is voice the characters.

You people are fucking retarded. There's probably half a brain cell between all of you. Try and actually search for what OP is talking about. Take the 5 seconds to have some deductive reasoning.

what's the source on this, google gives nothing.

why did you even include me you dumb autist lmao
kill yourself i'm here to grief like you are

fight me, JR

Yeah, I'd be much happier with just more reruns.

>Seth MacFarlan
Oh FUCK NO. Cancel that shit before he ruins the only good cartoon show on Fox that ended gracefully.

>ladybird somehow learns to talk and develops and eccentric personality.
>hank becomes a complete moron
>Peggy gets a makeover and becomes attractive, but not exactly hot
>bobby becomes even dumber.
>Louanne stays the same.
It writes itself.

It's exactly the kind of comedy you see in FG.

Why do you think Sup Forums is the fucking laughing stock of the internet? We take everything at face value if its not a popular opinion.

Chill the fuck out, you turbo autist.

You people are a fucking retard. There's probably half a brain cell between your ears. Try and actually read what is posted. Take the 5 seconds to have some deductive reasoning.

i killed fitty men, wanna make that 51

Britney Murphy died, which was the original reason the show ended.

Louanne isn't coming back, she'll be replaced with the fish from American Dad.

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMPF!

>OP doesn't know that wichard pronounces the P in Peggy
you post a source for this article you lying gargantuan faggot

God fucking damn it

Always have to ruin good things. God I fucking hate these people. Can they ever come up with something original anymore?

i can't wait for the episode where hank comes to accept that sex is a spectrum and your gender can change on a daily basis

WOW, TRULY WOW, I'VE NEVER HAD THIS MANY PEOPLE PARTICIPATE IN MY THREAD. I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO TAKE PART IN THIS CONVERSATION.
YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Louanne isn't coming back, she'll be replaced with the fish from American Dad.

i hope they bring roger over too, hes funny

...Can you not?

Thanks.

Does Seth have the stones to give Hank a Muslim neighbor

Its fake you fucking retard.

ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID FOR BELIEVING THIS IS REAL GO LOOK FOR SOURCES, GOOD LUCK BECAUSE YOU WONT FIND ONE

>so are you chinese shiite or japanese sunni?

This type of posting should earn you an instant permaban.

HEHEHE

If I can't trust random people on the internet then who can I trust?

Not real, they are talking to mike judge about it not seth macfarlane. lol I didn;t realize Seth pisses this many people off on here.

what the fuck are you talking about

it is pretty good b8
cheap but you can't argue with results

lol you idiot, do you see anywhere in those search results seth macfarlanes name

Seth should do a spinoff with the smoking dog, the fish, rodger the alien, and the bear from Cleveland's show.

Would literally be the GOAT show

Well it's nice to know in advance that this will be complete an utter shit.

>macfaglane using TWO eccentric talking animals in ONE show
Neva bin fun befo but I think we may be witnessing the dawn of a new era of comedic genius

fuck off seth
nobody likes you

Fuck this
Not watching hope it bombs
>Inb4 wholesomeness is replaced by degeneracy and Hank is made a blubbering idiot
They can't just let anything to the right of Elizabeth Warren go untainted

He's a gorillion times more interesting that Brian.

AD over the time just improved everything from FG, it's like they were trying to start over without losing their main cash cow. Smart move.

I think AD is even better than the Simpsons were back then but that's my opinion.

KOTH was already long perverted when they started giving Dale a gay rodeo clown for a father, Hank a half Japanese brother etc etc etc. Someone told me Roseanne was coming back though, is there truth in this?