I'm not going to waste my life as a wagecuck!

>i'm not going to waste my life as a wagecuck!
>plays video games, watches anime, jerks off, and browses Sup Forums 8 hours a day

Are NEETs a literal cancer upon this earth? They complain about the world being shit, but if they started working jobs then there wouldn't be so many Juans and Tyreshas, and then maybe working a minimum wage job wouldn't be so bad.

I am now working for nearly minimum wage after a year or so of living at home after dropping out of college. My rationale for staying at home was that I only wanted to study and read so there was no point in getting a job. Luckily, my father forced me to get a job. Now that I work 8 hours a day, my productivity in my down time has actually increased (I am more focused when I sit down to read and write and there is a greater sense of urgency in my actions).

My coworkers are not so bad, but it might be even better if you faggots would put down your anime for a few hours a day to come work with me. Then we could talk about politics or whatever we want when the manager isn't paying attention.

Your countries aren't going to take themselves back. It is no more a waste of your life to work than it is to play video games and sit and wait for happenings, refreshing Sup Forums for literal hours. Stop kidding yourself. I see you chumps when I drive through the suburbs on my way to work, with your pale skin and your untoned bodies coming out in the sunlight to take out the trash or water your mom's flowers. You stand there, suddenly ashamed, like a deer in the headlights, just hoping to rush back down into the basement to get on your computer.

Why don't you start working so you can at least get healthier food for your family. Or take your mom out to breakfast once in a while?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepathtooneness.com/spiritual/messages-from-the-golden-ones/23rd-teaching-dec-2014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of your ancestors did some type of work on a daily basis. You're afraid of work because you've never matured past high school. You're still playing video games like you did when you were 14.

>B-but the Jews!

Are the Jews telling you to play video games for 8 hours a day? This board is insulating you from reality. When was the last time you touched a tree, or took a hike? In your mind the Jew is all your insecurity projected onto some mysterious presence "out there". Stop being afraid of the Jew. Become a man and stop being a child.

Wherever you go, within a radius of five or so miles, there's probably hundreds of NEETs moping around in their houses. Imagine if they started venturing out into the real world. They could talk to one another, go out with one another. But it will never happen if don't even have enough money to buy a tan tk of gas, or buy a meal for themselves.

>t. butthurth shlomo shekelstein, minutes after he had to close his "ez loans for goyim" business because nobody was interested

I volunteered and saw the world after college. I can say, with confidence, that Taiwan, Korea, and Japan are superior to America when it comes to career paths and family, if you know their language.

It's only natural to go down the best path, so I'm studying language at my parents' home.

>Are NEETs a literal cancer upon this earth?

Yes.

>tfw living the NEET life
>spend mostly of my time watching animu, playing vidya, keeping myself relatively /fit/, fishing and growing a vegetable garden

If you're a NEET, you have no excuse NOT to take care of your body. You should exercise AT LEAST one hour per day at minimum. You have all the time in the world and you chose to be a fat lazy slob.

Yes I hate NEETs with a passion considering that I used to be a pathetic loser that wasted 1 year of my life like half of Sup Forums users (the other Sup Forums users are confirmed underage). Now I have my own car and house and I am going back to school shortly, as well as having spare time to indulge in leisure activities and other hobbies.
Trump needs to remove all these worthless NEET parasites.

Easier said than done in our state of nepotism

>the jew is some mysterious presence out there
I assume you it's not mysterious and it is out there.

I used to think like you that it was just a dank meme, but if you take whatever little free time you now have to research and look into things, you'll come to see that at some point, a fucking Jew made some sort of evil in life possible.

For me, it literally was a joke, so was picking up my phone with the lads when we saw some degeneracy and googled it. Everytime, directing it or funding it, Jews. And we laughed. Now we still laugh, but we laugh at reality.

Most of what you said i'm ok with. But don't fool yourself about this matter. The Jew is not mysterious.

>goes to work 8 to 4
>goes home and plays video games, watches anime, jerks off and browsed Sup Forums

what does that make me?

No, its braindead sheeple like you, at least we do not contribute to this disgusting system, unlike you.
>cancer
thats jews.

>work
>pay taxes
>fund more Juans and Tyreshas

>wasting your time on job
Good goy.
>My coworkers are not so bad
You sound like some fucking beta, pathetic. And why would i want to talk with some faggots about politics when could do same online without any repercussions?

What benefits do you get from work? Lets see

>Get paid a little for "yourself" out of your paycheck, essentially you work to afford to just exist
>This money can be used to spend on things like pointless electrical items, or the latest clothing, essentially shit you don't need
>You can also travel to foreign countries once a year and have the exact same package experience as everybody else does which is supposed to open your mind somehow
>Or you can spend the money on chasing a partner, you will cause you as much misery as pleasure
>Or get a vehicle to go... oh shit there is really nothing to actually bother driving to as normie entertainment consists of terrible Hollywood movies, eating at restaurants or shopping for more pointless crap
Society is garbage, why would I work for 8 hours a day just to exist + a little money, when I can have every day free to study and pursue my interests but with less money to go around?

What is the benefit? I don't see one

I'll never become a NEET, but I can understand their reasoning. Albeit, I wouldn't consider myself a wage slave. Since going MGTOW & living minimalist (still very comfy for me) I work half as much as your average worker-drone and save more than the majority.

Marriage is a shit meme, when your doing your own thing working smart is the way to go. Albeit, I should be retired by 35-38 at this rate.

Easy for you to speak living in one of the wealthiest countries in the world, faggot. You don't know what wageslavery is.

>NEETS
Day of the Soap, NOW

All /pol users should be hitting the gym at least 3 times a week. We have to have strong bodies just as we are "strong" on the net.

>You can also travel to foreign countries once a year and have the exact same package experience as everybody else does which is supposed to open your mind somehow
It's a bit different when you're living and talking among the people there as a volunteer. You see the pros and cons of their society, and if you're intelligent, you can juxtapose those with your own country's pros and cons to decide which is more suited to your preferred way of living the rest of your life.

>don't work
>don't pay taxes
>thinks he's any better than trayvon

>bit different when you're a volunteer
>doing the same safe volunteer scheme that has been done by thousands before you
You truly believe you learned something didn't you

Yeah, work you fucking cuck work for your life, you fucking faggot

>pic related
I find I lack motivation, I fit this description but have the potential to be a lot more.
In college, share an apartment with a couple, read basic economics, government, existential books.
Reading "Why England Slept" moving to "How to Win and Influence People" Dale Carnegie.
I watch anime, jerk off, and play video games but I work go to college and read shit I believe can equip my mind to be on par with whatever "presence" is out there.
Definitely liked your perspective good wake up call

Yeb! :')

I don't know. When we all eventually get nuked I'm betting NEETs will feel pretty good about their life choices.

I do, Living in a humble host's home and eating their meals gives you a perspective of living in that country which you otherwise would never get as a tourist. These commiserative perspectives let me judge that, by my unique standards, I want to live out the rest of my life in one of those countries, as opposed to America.

Even so, listen to the Golden One's advice when he says not to blame Jews on every little thing that goes wrong in life. Even he doesn't deny the Jewish influence on the media, but if you are a NEET who does nothing productive all day, it is not some Jew somewhere preventing you from getting a job. If we better ourselves, redpill our friends and reject dengeneracy, then we can stop the ailments of our society. Stop pointing the finger at Jews for civilization's decay when if you are contributing to society nothing yourself. Focus on yourself first.

If you lack motivation to better yourself follow The Golden One's teachings.

cite your source and I'll read whatever you're talking about

thepathtooneness.com/spiritual/messages-from-the-golden-ones/23rd-teaching-dec-2014/
is this the shit you're talking about?