Scottish and Irish appreciation thread

>be gaels
>dirt poor
>tiny population
>get invaded by nordicucks
>btfo them so very horribly
>get invaded by very angry englishmen
>btfo them many times with superior gallic steel
>despite the small population, colonise most of the known world and create most inventions within the British empire

Gaels truly are the master race, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF6_aMFMFtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Reminder to join The National Party or Scottish Dawn repectively.

>make a gaelic appreciation thread
>butthurt englishmen with wee egos spam meme images

Very very funny little englander, go suck off your prideful pakis now.

Gaels have been in decline for the past 40000 years, going from domination of all Europe to a tiny pocket in Galicia, ireland and parts of the British isles. Scottish people have more in common with scandinavians than gaelics anyway.

WE WUZ GAELIC

The original scots came from the Scoti settlers who came from Ireland, not nordicuck land unless you like in Orkney or Inverness.

bump

Original doesn't mean present day, scotish genetic hertiage has changed because the Anglo-saxons and vikings.

The Vikings will return in WWIII to reclaim their rightful clay.

Hand it over Hamish.

>implying nordicucks haven't tried to take it like a hundred times in the past

get with the times mate :^)

your women where to ugly to rape, so we left.

Reminder that Orkney will always be ours, and we btfo so very horribly even when outnumbered :^)

oops forgot to post image

I'm Scottish and I think you are a knob, Paddies are potatoniggers too, go suck some spud's dick you faggot nigger XDDDDDDDD

Yes! Scotland will always be based.

You can keep your Orkney, you inbred pedo sheepshagger

>he doesn't appreciate his own country

Filthy wee uncle tom you are, must suck windows for 5 pound notes so he can get money to go to the rangers game, what a disgrace.

Soccer is for homos, do you like soccer?

Most of the founding fathers of the United States had Scottish blood, and 25 odd million people in the US have scottish blood including President Trump!

>Celtic

Absolutely disgusting. The only acceptable Scottish football team is Rangers, Aberdeen is acceptable because it's predominately unionist nowadays. The rest are too small to care about.

>Soccer
You have to go back.

>vote yes to remain in cuck union

or

>vote no to remain in cuck union

>implying I support celtic or rangers
I was raised in Greenock, so Greenock Morton all the way!

That was not a real war your fuckwith.
Only a collection of skirmishes.
You're clearly one of the unlucky retard who didn't get some superior dna squirted into your ugly pictish great great grandmother.

I know, we Scottish are brilliant, but you're a faggot

>soccer
You're defo out of touch with the world mate, nobody says soccer you poofter

>battle of clontarf

how will nordcucks ever recover

I do 'coz it winds gay soccer cunts like you up

Relax my Norwegian friend.

Soon the Longboats will land on the Scottish coast and you will take back your territory.

We are simply the best, but you're not you utter scuba diver, you don't even want to appreciate your own nation you wee bitch

Give back dublin.

I love it enough to save it from mongs like you, you paki-loving gyppo

If we blew the English the fuck out then why do they own 6 of our counties and all of Scotland? They won, let's be real

HAHAHA NORDIKEK STILL MAD HIS SHITTY EMPIRE GOT BTFO BY LITERAL PEASANTS HAHA OH HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER FROM THIS HAHA

Nah, I fucking hate pakis, gypos and darkies, way more than any englishmen due to them ace of spades black and smelling like a fucking dung-smugglers dufflebag

We could be better if Darien worked

I'm scottish but I wish i was english they are so much better than us scots all we do all day is doss around sipping irn bru in our skirts and stuff our fat faces with fried mars bars while moaning about the superior english god i hate myself and my revolting country

>all of scotland
what? no they didn't... they had some of the highlands and orkney and that's it.

Real map of this island. How it was, how it shall be again. Northumbrian-Angle surpremacy, picts and Briton btfo.

Fair play, but fuck Ireland and fuck the SNP

Kek, stay mad nordcuck. Remember 1263

I bet you're not even scottish and you're just a little englander here talking smack about Scotland, sad!

The Anglo-Irish Treaty was a mistake. We should have waited for a better opportunity for a revolution. World War II would be the perfect time, we could have struck a deal with the Axis and gained complete independence.

*blocks everybody's path leaving them with no room to maneuver*

don't know which timeline you're from, but it seems very strange, and certainly not the same as the one we're in

>butthurt Celts moaning about the English in English

That says everything. We OWN you.

This thread is a good example of why I'm glad there's no regional flags for the UK yet. Imagine looking at Mel Gibson's face painted blue every fucking night and reading the same Irvine Welsh quotes...

I'm referring to how Scotland is still in the Union. Rejection of independence literally means it's dependent on the union meaning England essentially owns it

Who expected a second World War then?

Oh aye ya wee cunt am a full blooded scotsman what have i said thats wrong english are better than us in every way we are bitter jealous mongrel breed we're no better than niggers in comparison to the english lets face it

Are you actually a Frenchman or just a coon masquerading as one? France used to be a very close ally of ours even though you did kinda use us as a buffer state.

What mate? Most hatred here is pointed towards this nordikek, English people can be okay but we want our independence.

> Buy land from Norway
> GREATEST MILITARY VICTORY IN SCOTTISH HISTORY WOW

The English are right wing.

Irish nationalists are unironically Marxists.

Scottish nationalists are Sweden tier SJWs.

The Welsh are Brexiteers.

Leave England's Uncle alone.

nice try faggot, the snp is on the way out.

I hate Gailic, it's retarded - and is even based on some fucking Indian Sanskrit offshoot.
Fuck - Sanskrit probably makes more sense, look:
Eng: Rory (ie: boy's name)
Gael: Rhairghdddghairrghrghrghrgh (or something)

The terms for independence were utter shit, plus the BBC releasing project fear amongst the masses like the propagandist corporation they are, not to mention the SNP are incompetent as fuck when handling power - fuck me the fucking tories gained seats in Scotland this year! Something that shouldn't be possible, but the SNP managed to fuck everything up like the nibwits they are.

Ireland doesn't have its own currency, they have freedom of movement and its rules are made in Brussels.

Nice independence you've got going there, Taigfags.

>Gael master race member Paddy O'Rangutan reporting in

>the SNP is on the way out

no one is more happy about this than Scottish people

>The English are right wing
I saw more race-mixing in fucking London than I did when I was in Florida, hell even in the ads on tele I see so many darkies it's a game of spot the white person.

>Gaels truly are the master race, prove me wrong.
Cannot disprove.

>talking about freedom when you unironically want to be subjugated

Proud to be paternally Irish, Scottish, and British.

>implying I'm not happy about this
The SNP can go fuck themselves, I see so many blacks where I'm from now fuck, I live in Blantyre and I see heart of darkness african motherfuckers everywhere with their 6 niglets

>The English are right wing.
Whatever you say, mister "Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a large city"
>Irish nationalists are unironically Marxists.
Very few actually are. The Provisional IRA hated Marxists and had INLA members assassinated for this reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF6_aMFMFtk

indeed a French, whose grandmother had both Irish parents

and though I find the French despicable, that Irish part of my family is on a whole other level (alcoholics, liars, backstabbers, thieves, lazy, idiots, etc), a stereotype I've seen confirmed with each and erry gaelic monkey I've met (as well as the very fucktarded bretons, on yet another level, though not precisely gaelic)

Keep crying Nigel

That's because of the amount of shit skins in london. If it was glasgow that was a multiculti shit hole it would be worse. It isn't representative of the whole country. The english in comparison to us filthy scots are a right-winged people

*elects a gay paki*

Not democratically elected, not an argument.

>Free Scotland, give Northumbria to it
>Give Northern Ireland to Ireland, tell Protestants to fuck off to freshly annexed Northumbria
>Free and Unite Wales,Western Lands,Cornwall and Isle of Man and send some dindus and Anglocucks away
>Sell England to the Danish

Ze best idea ich got

POO

Correction, Fine Gael TDs (MPs) elect gay Paki. Fine Gael party members, nor the Irish people, voted for him. Unlike London/New Lagos elected Citizen Khan.

Tfw anglos can't even compete with us literal potatoniggers

>gay paki rules irish monkeys
>POO
dare I say pootato

I'm scottish but you have to admit us scots and irish are pathetic. What are we even doing trying to make countries and have identities we should be regions of england

>heh let me trigger this irish guy to make my england self feel a wee bit better eh??

Why are english women such whores that they sleep with literal african niggers?

isn't voting to stay in the eu a vote to join the republic in terms of northern politics

Using GDP instead of GNP, top kek.

oft can you just get to fuck, you're pure weirding me out here you cuckold

I would rather die a thousand times over than live in England. It's such a grim shitty country. Nationalist reasons aside thank fuck I'm not living in that dystopian nightmare. Don't deny it brits my dad lives there and you guys are already in children of men

Most rural people voted Remain because they do cross border trade with the free state and need the single market. There's also the case of farm subsidies from EU etc. Most people didn't really vote on tribal lines. I know prods that voted remain and catholics that voted leave.

Anglo monkey doesn't realise they're both higher that one just had the two on the same graph
SAD!!!!

>Exchange Edinburgh for Cumbria

Seems like a good deal tbqh

Guess you haven't been following your own countries news. lmfao

Anglos are rapebabies of Danes,French and Germans, they should just stay some grainreserve for everyone ruled by a drunken Belgian or similiar, sounds more suitable for their mentality.

Google "Leprechaun economics". Your own Government admits its own figures are distorted, "farcical" I believe is the word they used. But your in the babbie leagues of nationhood, I understand your relunctance.

>btfo anglos
Lmao all you got left from your culture and language is an accent, a kilt and some shitty food

Your culture has been totally conquered by English culture and you don't even have your own language.

>Anglos are rapebabies of Danes,French and Germans
but the Irish are rapebabies of inbred Anglos
so there's that...

14 thousand dollar gap in gnp.
Durr check your news.
Show me statistics you dopey cunt that show in quality of life or economically your superior Anglo brain has made the UK so much better than my Irish monkey country or can you not?

>Ireland is stronk.

there are no comparison groups for the Scottish and other Gaelic's there.

I was brought up as an irish republican but honestly feel myself becoming more and more a unionist everyday. i actually feel a sense of patriotism towards the British monarchy and our proud history

Gnp is based on the citizenry not the geographical location. This has nothing to do with multinationals. Our gnp per capita is 14 thousand dollars or more or less 33% greater than yours. Argue that away with muh inflated figures but them stats are from the world bank. Hey at least you guys were good at building the infrastructure for your colonies to surpass you one day ay

lmao