Realistically speaking, what are your expectations for the future?

Realistically speaking, what are your expectations for the future?

Both your personal future and the world's future

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/08/01/facebook-shuts-robots-invent-language/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unless the interest rates recover fast, the next recession is going to be a SHTF event
>the quasi-centralized global economy experiment will be all ogre
>massive societal changes in the next 20 years due to mass migration, social/economic instability and automation
>UBI will be implemented, creating a new underclass (much like the unemployed are now, but much larger)
>unless mass deportations take place in Europe, some level of race war is inevitable
Prepare by acquiring skills and materiel that are required to function in an unstable 3rd world country instead of a civilized, white country with a high standard of living and high social mobility.

>SHTF
stop watching hollywood movies. when things hit the fan its going to look like 1929, not like 2012

Gonna be a millionaire latest next year, preferebaly this year. The world will progress to both way, in the end there will be fires and heavens.

First of all, someone's projecting. Secondly, I hope you realize that when the power goes out so do telecommunications and the water supply. Our societies are built around a very fragile infrastructure very much unlike in the 1920's.

The world is in that pre-World War tinderbox phase

I have a pretty solid career path and plans for my family. I'll soon be out of university, with an MSc in an engineering discipline that's in high demand. For a few years, me and my wife will follow whatever opportunities wee see on the global arena. We'll have our adventures in the world. Eventually however, maybe five years down the line or so, we'll want to settle down somewhere in Sweden again. This country will remain hugely prosperous for the foreseeable future. There will be occasional trouble with non-whites, but that won't concern us, as Sweden will also remain hugely segregated, much like America has. Perhaps by the time our children have matured, Sweden will be in a state comparable to America. Then, we'll retire abroad somewhere. Exactly where, I can't say. It will be somewhere warm. We'll have amassed enough assets that we can pretty much pick and choose. Because the world will largely remain stable and its economy and technology and the living standards will keep growing as they have so far. There is no huge cataclysm coming. But there will be huge opportunities.

>2017
>thinking having a net worth of 1mil€saves you from anything when the market crashes
>whoreslaughing.jpg

Bump

The fall will be hard

Worst case scenario but also most likely:
Personal: Status quo. Hopeless. No country for white men being a true wageslave to (((them))).
World: Destruction in the inevitable resource war and massive depopulation as the Earth's resources are strained to the point where billions need to die. Europe will be hardest hit and the UN's "replacement population" agenda sends hundreds of millions of non whites to replace the near extinct European race. All white history is replaced as if we were never here after all if no whites are around,who can contest it?

Best case scenario with a small chance of happening:
Personal: Part of a new movement. Ground floor of the inner circle this cycles Heydrich to Himmler. Europe goes hard ultranationalism

World: Destruction of specific regions in the inevitable resource war and massive depopulation of the racial majority with a race based sterility virus where only 100 in every 1000 births survive. New age for space colonisation and the reintroduction of traditionalism as national focuses.

Just saw the dog sperm art contest...

The fall has already happened. We're awaiting the impact.

This,
I've been trying to convince my parents to invest in a manual water pump/well that would literally only take a day or two to make but they think that a generator is enough (even for a SHTF event). You basically just need water, most else is secondary.

Cyberpunk dystopia minus the cool elements. Freedom getting flushed down the shitter.

>fragile infrastructure

More reason to fear the coming implosion of the globalist economy.

Germanys Central Bank just took delivery of 3 tonnes (3000kg) of gold futures. No one ever takes delivery of futures. Futures are just paper that allows bankers to make money buying and selling without logistics and shipping costs.

It would be like a liberal telling you that you never have to worry about a rapefugee breaking into your house and raping everyone to death and then all of sudden putting an electrified fence barbed wire no refugees allowed signs and hiring 24hr private security at thier own homes..

The Crash is coming..

>Cyberpunk dystopia minus the cool elements
>*Cyberpunk dystopia plus reality
Fixed that for you. What it lacked is realism of the fact that all the underground stuff will be inaccessible to the majority of the population. It is and will be like phreaking back in the day.

Best case scenario: rapture
Most likely scenario: pic related

The only thing I wish for hat if the West must go down the last American white man will launch all their nukes and destroy this godforsaken place.

I don't disagree with you.

I've got nothing. Will probably an hero by the end of the year. Can't take it anymore.

More refugees, more communism, more brainwashed useful idiots, more violence, more drugs, more propaganda, more globalism, more poverty, more war, more famine, more distractions, more false flags, less white people, etc etc.

It's not the the future that I imagined when I was a kid that's for sure. The country I'm living in is barely functional in peace time, so I guess it's gonna be real bad when shtf 4 real. But we have to stay positive :)

>global crash
>Weimar republic: Worldwide edition
>joke's on you I've already invested in gold/silver/BTC
>I'll be king of the Balkans

Don't do it. At least wait for collapse.

Probably something like V for Vendetta. Just without V and without any kind of resistance.

Civil War, OP...

1/3
The civil war will erupt at several hot-spots: Molenbeek, Rhurgebiet, Malmö, Paris, Marseilles. The muzz plan is to create enclaves, and later connect them by conquest (IS strategy). Preceding any initial outburst is something called signal response testing: smaller and seemingly unrelated attacks to test the response time of government forces. Then the enemy will attack infrastructure, especially power plants (see Mau Mau terrorism). Be prepared for power & communication outage. (Maybe the EU will additionally jam some frequency ranges to prevent radio communication.) EU/NATO will try to get the citizens to comply by controlling food & water supply. Iraq war is a perfect case study for this. Any resistance does good to be prepared for this. Just hoarding food & water isn't enough, you'll need supply networks.

There is currently the effort to form an EU army that is specifically trained for civil unrest and to combat nationalist resistance. EU/NATO going openly against Europeans is possible, yet the worst case scenario. More likely is they will "just" try to restore order and go against any involved side - which will result in them constantly fighting against muzzies (because muzzies chimp out & want caliphate) while we are able to play hide and seek in our warfare against the muzzie scum.

Thank god Hillary didn't win because the Clintons would go full "peace mission" on us: helping the muzzies with their caliphate while suppressing resistance, like they did in the Balkans. This is the phase of 'crisis' followed by 'normalization' Yuri Bezmenov warned us about.

stay positive?
when shit hits the fan will you be still be good to the dogooders?

2/3

In their current state and with Trump/Putin against them the EU/NATO is rather powerless (in a ridiculous manner). Thus the most concerning thing at the moment isn't EU/NATO but: Marseilles.
If southern France falls into the hands of the muzz caliphate then they'll be able to open gates to the entire Maghreb/middle east and we will see a REAL invasion…

The consequences will most likely be the complete loss of western Europe to the enemy, with the remaining Western Europeans retreating to Eastern Europe or fleeing as refugees to other regions of the world. The video embed at the bottom gives a pretty good preview of this scenario (TRIGGER WARNING: Blackpill). So while Ruhrgebiet/Molenbeek/Netherlands will most likely catch a lot of attention due to intensity we mustn't forget about Marseilles!

The key to winning the civil war is timing. We are seeing a nationalist renaissance sweeping all across the west. The ascent of nationalist forces is inevitable and unstoppable. The more immigration continues and the muzzie population grows, the more it will clash with European society, which again will create even more support for nationalists. This is an exponential function!

North West Imperative.

3/3
The critical point is when we have nationalist majorities in parliaments (or in another way significant influence, for example by coalition).

If the nationalist ascent is too slow, then the civil war breaks out before we reach critical point. And we'll see ourselves opposed to a most likely muzz-friendly (aka "humanitarian") EU & national governments while not entirely prepared to go into a civil war (in terms of numbers, support, equipment, structures).

If the nationalist ascent is too fast we'll get into power too soon - and might even be able to avert civil war by imposing strict immigration ban. However, as there is no escalation we will still be bound to human rights and other gay values of our time. The result is that we'll have to deal with those who are already here in a civic nationalism kind of way (aka gay kind of way). Extremism will be suppressed, moderates tolerated. And our race and culture will be diluted by assimilation and miscegenation.

If the nationalist ascent is perfectly timed to reach critical point shortly before or during the outbreak of the civil war, then winner winner chicken dinner! We'll have both the legislative and executive on our side, we'll control the military, plus we'll have the support of the vast majority of the native population for basically going full reconquista meaning we're optimally prepared in terms of numbers, structures, and equipment. This should be a walk in the park compared to any other scenario. (It will still be bloody though and good men will die. Fathers will have to carry their fallen sons to the grave and widows will mourn their husbands.)

Any external involvement such as Russia, USA, or UN peace troops is difficult to predict. However, with Trump in the white house house things are definitely to our advantage.

So we're already there...
Fuck bro..

raising a sizeable flock of henswith my long-time future gf in a medium sized cabin, 24x24.

probably some goats aswell.

work part-time as a janitor or something, doesnt really matter where.

The gotta stay positive part was a joke, obviously.
Nah, when shtf I'm thinking of becoming a scavenger and make railway rifles and sishkebabs and sell it to super mutants for protection.

A massive economic collapse is realistically Europe's only hope. Niggers flee once their gibs dry up.

>personal
an hero

>world
>an hero

shit doesnt seem good imo

Society implodes after the wrong automated stockbrocker program bluescreens and the whole world turns into Venezuela.

Reminder that AI is starting to become so intelligent that they have to "reset" computer intelligence/AI that start communicating with their own language telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/08/01/facebook-shuts-robots-invent-language/

The end is near

Shit WILL hit the fan somewhere in the second half of next decade.

Each non-European immigrant costs the taxpayer on average several ten thousands dollar because they only take gibs but don't pay taxes.

At one point in white decline there will be simply too few whites to pay for the exploding welfare state.

The welfare net rips open and from this moment European metropoles will turn into war zones.

Arm yourself, now! When SHTF it'll be too late...