Caucasian Queen annihilates Sup Forums in one tweet

What do we do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Imamofpeace
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Luckily both works are fiction so it doesn't matter anyway.

>Quran is poetry
>Quran is fiction

what's with left-wing white people and referring to whites as an external group? do they think their opinions absolve them of their whiteness?

We rape them obviously

I'm not doing either.
All 3 of those religions are bullshit and unneeded at this point.

I hate nigger twitter. Degenerate libtard white girl talks like niggers. Sad!

I can interpret statistics. Gas all Muslims, we'll have our revenge.

How will we recover?

Well OP, we stop replying, everything has been said.

If its a white Left - Wing individual tweeting externally about white people, we do indeed rape them, regardless of gender.

>Shakespeare is hard to understand

18K Retweets, 26K Favorites... From mostly white people.

A good nights rest. Maybe some whiskey.

>E-Celeb thread
I dunno sage this shitty thread maybe?

>white girl
>hating it's own race
>talking like a nigger
>siding with non-white invaders

Holy fuck im not even white but this shit pisses me the fuck off

The Quran was purposefully written to be understandable so people could easily read it and follow its teachings.

Italian surname; I don't trust Italians: trust me on this, they are liars and traitors.
t. an Italian

>white girl
We Italians are Medterranean people, Caucasian but not white.

>do they think their opinions absolve them of their whiteness?
Yes.

Ah yes because numerous pieces of poetry and plays are exactly at the same literary level that some book who tells you to kill those who draw allah or that leave your cult yes they're exactly the same shit.
Bet her tweet has several thousand of RT and likes, mostly from other whites
I fucking knew it, this shit pisses me off the most, the brainwashed horde agreeing with the non-whites invaders ad shitting on whitey

Italians are white, retard.

Yup, they just want acceptance from non-whites.
Leftists see their whiteness similar to "the original sin" with Christians, for them it follows for their entire life and the only way to achieve forgiveness and be absolved from their "sin" it's to completely shit on their own race.
Their brainwashing astounds me, never i have seen a group so happy to be self destructive.

Iambic pentameter isn't difficult to understand. Just because she's an ignorant cunt.

>we Italians
>flag
Ok.

The best part is when muhammad spergs about various gods and Muslim don't acknowledge it

She's right, if you believe The Quran is divinely inspired truth than it's infinitely more complex than Shakespeare and should be held in that regards.
If you don't believe it's divinely inspired truth, it's basically the ramblings of an illiterate warlord epileptic who was ripping off Christianity and should be held in that regards.

You don't interpret Quran. It's original.

Western women are dumb

>Sup Forums can't take a joke
Italians are white, but remember: that's a woman alking...she's probably left-leaning anyway.

>white people spend years
Yes, white people read.

I unironically believe the day of the rope is coming. It is time to purge.

>the Koran has existed for a thousand years
>white people have only started reading it in the last 20 years

This is what they actually believe

Citation, pajeet?

Silence in the presence of Florentine royalty pleb!

>KILL THEM ALL RAPE THEIR WOMEN SLAY THE INFIDEL CUT OFF THEIR FINGERS
>"oh what wisdom is behind those ancient texts? truly not an easy task to interpret the koran".

I don't even have a problem with Muslims in principle - I just dislike multiculturalism. Like, fine, be Muslims in your Muslim countries, I think that's great, that's the way things were for centuries.

The Quran is to be read literally, not figuratively. There is no deep, hidden message to it. It's just a long, boring book that justifies Muhammad and his actions.

lol have you ever been to europe cunt? everyone is everywhere.. They holiday in eachothers countries constantly. user is probably an italian economic migrant counting down the days till brexit hoping he will get to keep his cafe job on OX STREET!

>Quran is poetry
it is though

Says the rat worshipper

Shakespeare didn't claim his plays we're nonfiction and the literal word of God.

Citation needed

>spend years trying to figure out what Shakespeare is saying
Who? His plays fairly straight forward.

>ex Muslims can't interpret the quran

This is pretty stupid. One central difference between the Quran and the Bible is that much (but not all) of the Bible is written in prose, whereas the Quran is mainly poetry. It obviously requires interpretation, as any book does (the decision to read a book "literally" is itself an act of interpretation).

There's no need to be retarded about something simply because you're critical of it. There are better reasons to oppose Islam.

Just like Atheists call Bible the Babble
And call it a boring book

exactly this lol

lol you are HERE trying to defend islam....
sweetieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Abrogation isn't involved in the reading of Shakespeare for starters

ayo hol up ima bout to show you Mohammed in muh nex post!
Should your eyes meet his you will forever think of the image when your prey thus directing your prayers towards an idol.

I'm related to Garibaldi, the dude who destroyed most of the royalty in Italy. Not that I'm proud of that...

I'm a Muslim so i defend my religion.
It's not your safe space.
"We" don't worship Muhammad idiot.

It is sharia law, that the quran be taken literally. There is no room for interpretation because the book is the law.

lololololol

Careful now Ahmed, wouldn't want that explosive temper of yours detonating on us

I bet she would make a tasty kebab.

yeah, this stuff is really hard to interpret...

Islam is not a religion, it's a political system. You can't compare it to the Bible.

The only thing worse than a jew is an Italian Banker Jew

your religion is pretty savage though, we all saw what it has been provoking. No point in defending it here unless you prove us how good and healthy it is

Besides, is there any talk about reformation of its doctrines?

>de Medici
i hope to god that's some form of LARPing

Thank you Mein Fuhrer

There is a lot of repetition to the Quran. The Quran is a book and a chant, something to spoke aloud as most poetry is.

>unironically comparing fucking masterpieces of literature with camel shit that calls itself a holy book

Really fires the almonds.

this

>I don't trust Italians: trust me on this, they are liars and traitors.
>t. an Italian
>We Italians are Medterranean people, Caucasian but not white.
It works out.

So this is their argument now?
>white people can never even understand my holy book

Here is your idol to imagine every time you prey. This is what you worship now. Not allah THIS.
THINK OF THIS WHEN YOU BEND DOWN!

I didn't know Germans liked English literature I thought that was below the master race

>mfw

>"For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." 7:81

Wyt pipo BTFO

Shakespeare wasn't illiterate tho

>Olivia from Bolivia posting
welcome back, Starbursts®

fpbp

Ask this guy.
twitter.com/Imamofpeace

I don't need to interpret shit when Muslims are throwing gays off roofs, throwing acid in faces, stoning women, raping and mutilating teenagers, cutting up young girls to serve as kebab, and killing people who either aren't Muslim or not Muslim enough.

>throwing gays off roofs
>bad

Shakesspear is some of the most explicit literature there is. No one spends years trying to figure out what he said, they spend years researching ontological and epistemological meaning in what he said.

Why are leftist so fucking stupid?

So white guilt lemmings are incredibly annoying but I have their solution. If they follow this steps: Douse yourself in gas or lighter fluid and mix with a lighter or match and guarantee you will have brand new skin tone in no time.

People don't spend years thinking about what shakespeare was saying. It takes no time to understand the text. Same with the quran.

b-but it is poetry

Have you never heard a verse from the Quran?
A lot of repetition, rhythm and other devices.

The field of comparative literature have been ruined by a majority of dumb whores who only wants to read Harry Potter.

Let's assume she is right.
Why won't the same logic apply to muslim themselves then?

>White people can't interpret Islam!
>"THIS THING THAT MUSLIMS DID THAT I DONT LIKE IS NOT REAL ISLAM REAL ISLAM IS ONLY THAT WHICH FITS WHAT I WANT IT TO BE"

Why do liberals always employ these double standards, Sup Forums?

so is the bible

There's five million Imams that publish their interpretations and they line up with our interpretations.

shakespeare is written in old English by a genius.

the English koran is written in modern English by a non genius.

false equivalence.

>shakespear is hard to understand for muslim
Lmao.

yeah pretty much, they are self hating imbeciles

>white people spend years trying to figure out what Shakespeare is saying in his plays

Only those of us that cannot read. For the rest of us, it's plainly written down and full of shit we still say today. Titus Andronicus even has a "your mom" type insult.

She's not right though. It's a general misconception thinking that comparative literature is about deciphering what someone said. That idea only applies to dead languages. Most of what people throughout history has written, is extremely black and white. Only retard deconstructionist and post-freudian cucks believes that all linguistics is relative to the interpreter.

Which part? The one that documents historical events which have been proven?

>why court a girl when you could just kidnap her at age 4
we need to be more accepting of Islamic culture

oh shut up this is not a competition. capitalism brought greatness to the west, not religion, not obedience to religion, ok. ppl had already discovered morals long before religion

Fuck off you hairy Medrat

If the argument is that we (whites) can never understand their way of life or their religion we should stop catering to them in any way. You could twist it so far that murder of muslims could be legalized as you the murderer have zero relation to them or their way of life, they would be rendered absolutely foreign in their thoughts and modes of living. essentially not human from a human viewpoint or by a human observer.

the Quran is written to be followed verbatim with newer passages overriding older ones if they contradict each other.

Imams are required to learn Arabic, I believe. The Arabic version of the Quran is supposed to be followed literally without room for interpretation.

Shakespeare is art and entertainment supposed to be open to interpretation.

One is like an instruction manual and the other like poetry.

That can't be your argument.

The Quran documents its own share of historical events.