Had job interview yesterday

>had job interview yesterday
>had brainteaser in the middle of it
>I get the answer right
>fail the interview
>told that it was due to not being good enough at maths (I.e., because of the brainteaser)
>got the answer right
>know it's because I seem like an autist at the best of times and probably an autist squared when working stuff out

Life of a wagecuck. You have to be as normie as picrelated to get jobs these days

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty much - only niggers and gays get to fail shit and not fit in to cool kids club and still get hired - mine bitcoin or some shit user

git gud, bong

I work as an engineer in the US. Every applicant puts down that they're black (all, even whites and mexicans). All applicants put that they're female. This is because the law here and social context has become so toxic and corrupt by social justice that a company will outright hire checkbox minorities over qualified engineers every single time.

But the counter is simply claiming to be what you aren't. A business here can't legally claim you're not what you say you are; that's discrimination. So we get 45 year old white guys applying for high-end engineer positions stating they're black women constantly, and you absolutely cannot 'not hire them because they're a black woman'.

The absolute state of reality.

>. Every applicant puts down that they're black
kek, all

why is the world so fucking mad?

care to share the teaser with us op?
>we get 45 year old white guys applying for high-end engineer positions stating they're black women constantly
fuckin hilarious

>This is because the law here
What state?

It's a sad thing to witness. You can't legally hire someone (or NOT hire someone) based on race or sex, but it's the 100% reality that all major companies hire on race/sex quotas because lawsuits and liability. White men do not get hired.

GA. But this isn't exclusive to GA, we operate in several states and this item has been discussed among other similarly sized companies in plenty of places. It's the unfortunate reality that despite it being illegal to discriminate, you must discriminate in favor of minorities or face legal punishment at every corner.

The only group who does not have grounds to sue you into oblivion are white men. It makes no sense to hire white men. So instead, hire white men who check off that they're black women. Because then they're a minority and fill that legal defense quota to prove how "Diverse" your company is.

because in the lawsuit, you get to claim them as a black female, and no one can claim they aren't, because that would be racist/"Assuming their gender"/"dictating their background"

>Brain teaser on job interview
wat.

what if they just put they were black men?

Girls in OP pic get jobs because hiring managers are mostly men who think they can score with young, entry level pussy

It's not the best option, so why pick it? If you're going to lie about it to increase chances of being picked due to muh quota, why not pick the most quota'd flavor of "Human"

It is common to test peoples IQ before they waste time on an actual interview.

kek

sold

I've literally never encountered this. I've had math/spatial awareness tests. But nothing that I would consider a "brain teaser". Maybe it's because I can actually hold down a steady job though.

user, why doesn't the employer just throw them away once they arrive for lying on the application? That isn't racist, you can say on the grounds of lying on who they were, they can be dismissed.

Male = -2 Good Goy Points
Female = +1 Good Goy Points
White = -3 Good Goy Points
Black = +2 Good Goy Points
Any other race = +1 Good Goy Points

when your job is sucking off rich dudes dicks then probably yes

pic related waits tables if has job
lets be fucking serious

You can almost hear the "WOOO!"s in that picture.

This is true. People claim to be disabled too as disabled people are required to be given an interview in the UK (as long as they're qualified for the job).

Its just a question to see how you think.

I ask all the people I interview would you rather blow your dad or have sex with your mom. If they dont laugh I dont hire them.

If some faggot was dumb enough to ask me that shit in a closed room I'd punch a hole in his skull and fuck it.

hmm, and if they were to sue and claim reality is real, that would set a precedent

oy vey, shut it down

I'll blow you if it means I'll get hired.

Because you can't. They didn't lie, they're a black female. Just ask them. A white 50 year old bald dude shows up and has black female ticked off, you can't dismiss for "lying"; you'd be asserting he's not what he claims, which is racist, unacceptable, and you're defining his gender+race, which in theory "TRIGGERS" the 50 year old white man, and he then sues you for discriminating against black women.

No one along the way can claim he's not a black woman because that would be racist and assuming his gender and race.

See where this goes?

The "brain teaser" was actually just an autism test. I bet it had something to do with flipping two coins, or opening three doors, or drawing a line through a house.

what about trans-robot-kin?

>I've had math/spatial awareness tests.

That's an IQ test.

>see where this goes?

yes

the downfall of society because of identity politics

I've never heard of this happening to this degree but I've wondered how willing to play along they are since most of these orgs don't actually want to hire a nigger woman over a white man, right?
But they've got this quota to fill. So if you are willing to swear you're a nigger woman maybe they are willing to play along, nowadays.

It seems to work that way in my country with universities, for instance. They're so desperate to have Abo graduates they will accept a white person as Abo if they can pretend well enough.

It is possible that you got the question wrong, you know.

Even if you "know how to do it", you may have made a mistake. People are not infallible. Not even turboautist NEETs. Especially turboautist NEETs.

Look at the narrative you've constructed
>I KNOW I was right
>they said I wasn't and I KNOW they're wrong
>therefore the world is unjust and it's not my fault.
It's just childish excuse-making bullshit.

And maybe you did get the question right but, like an autist, you treated the exercise with contempt "how could you possibly ask ME to do such an OBVIOUSLY EASY problem? What right do you, as an employer, have to check that I could do SUCH AN EASY thing?" They may have detected something in your tone which means that even though you did the math, you still failed the test.

You've got way too much pride for a fucking NEET. Learn some humility, pick yourself up and LEARN FROM instead of making excuses for your failures.

I bet if you take an honest look at the interview from start to finish you can find things that with hindsight you could have done better
>waaaah but it's easier to just convince myself it's not my fault

Your mom is an IQ test sven.

Shouldn't I pretend to be native american on government forms then? I think I actually did that when applying for Obamacare, and FWIW I pay 70 a month with a 1300 deductible. Pretty lousy for actual usable healthcare, but financially in terms of cash flow, it's not hurting me.

>only niggers and gays get to fail shit and not fit in to cool kids club and still get hired
so fucking true, luckily I'm outgoing as fuck.

I think a good tactic is to just practice treating everybody like they are your best friend and you will appear charismatic

because they cant prove that a white man doesnt identify as a black female. they would risk their job and a discrimination lawsuit

>be me last week
>interviewing for Risk Analyst internship at an investment bank (JP Morgan)
>Interviewer asks "What is the average number of tourists that step into a Roman Colosseum on an average summer day?"

Post the brain teaser OP

You have to be black,immigrant or a tranny

You should always explain your reasoning in full during an interview. Never assume that they can read your mind. Even if it appears basic to you, it's useful to explain your reasoning

That's nothing user, I lost a guarenteed job offer when a fat black homosexual and a mexican communist SJW at the company spent hours going through my internet footprint and found pro Trump posts.

Probably for the best really.

Here's a better method
>Hi user, thanks for coming in. Before we begin I'm going to ask you a little brain teaser.
I have a better brain teaser. What's it look like to see decades of experience walk out the door you smug little pile of shit?

One time during an interview I was asked if "i consider myself a lucky person"

What an odd question

>tfw actually have epilepsy
>Not allowed to drive
>No interviews because they'd probably have to hire me afterwards if they risked it

Wait...how often does this happen. Say out of a 1000 resumes, if 60% are white applicants, how many of them do this?

No doubt that these groups get preferential treatment. If you're a black or a Muslim who isn't braindead, the Western world is on a platter for you at the moment. As it is if you're a combative fag or tranny.

>fucking hell

But the upshot of this is that it forces us to be better. And be so much better that even though Dykeesha LaJones and Xijing "Andy" Ping have diversity quotas to fill, you'll be so superior to the rest that you get the job anyway and are in a position to dominate and control the lazy idiots who want everything handed to them when you are in the company. So lift those weights, read those books, do that work and cut out the (excessive) fucking computer games and junk food. We've got a race to save.

So they'll just hire the candidate after you with a similar degree of experience?

Around 80% in terms of senior/mid-level engineering positions. I don't interact with or deal with the dregs and low-tier entry level stuff. Just mid-level+.

Everyone with a lick of common sense and experience ticks a minority box. Why wouldn't they?

>fat black homosexual and a mexican communist SJW
Company name?

Bro your epilepsy means you qualify towards disability quotas.

And if you manage that shit properly it shouldn't affect your life. (At least that's what people who I know who have it say)

So from a company point of view, you look good on paper.

Keep trying - and get the licence back as soon as possible.

Checked. Are you fucking serious?

>learn humility
>go to next interview
>hr girl thinks you are beta as fuck because they can't perceive humility as a virtue
>pass because her nipples never became erect during the interview

Read this response to the Google memo and realize you need to fix yourself or go back to the basement.

I just started to not tell them my gender and if I don't wanna disclose that I have a disability now (I'm not disabled) on my applications.

I've been unemployed for 8 months since I graduated (PE degree and MBA) and I've sent out at least a 1000 applications. Even the whole "It's who you know not what you know" saying hasn't been working for me (I've been networking and getting people to refer me to jobs like crazy).

I've finally accepted that I have to be a fucking Hillary drone if I'm ever gonna get a job in Tech.

No because by submitting to the brain teaser like a little beta manlet the interviewer will view you as some sissy little beta that nobody wants around.

>learn that you went too far the other way that time
>improve
>repeat
>git gud

wtf I love racemixing now

Is this real or somebody strawmanning on a sockpuppet?

What the fuck. Can I do this and not get punished for it? As in it literally will not count against me in any way?

fuck off self-help book

Should have replied "I am thinking if he fired six shots or only five."

thats fucking hilarious.

I always put down 'prefer not to say' when asked to do so.

I'm probably autistic and very socially anxious, but only in situations like interviews or talking in front of lots of people. Pic related is something I have no problem doing. I've got drunk in a gay bar and danced around a pole before, despite not being gay.

Damn this is a perfect definition of ad hominem argument.

>wanting to help fellow anons improve is bad

kys

This is fucking insane. No wonder American small and mid size businesses are struglling when on top of all the taxes and regulations they also have to do these mental gymnastics when hiring people.

Fucking ridiculous. All these laws need to be repealed.

when you hire them do they then go onto the company roster as niggers?

It also shows why women don't belong in the work force. They turn everything into some social melodrama. They want the work place to look like a reality TV show.

You can't market yourself with humility in the course of a job interview, it simply will not work.
There's a reason they stopped doing "soft sell" in advertising like 50 years ago.
They don't know you as a person, they can't in that amount of time. All they will see is someone that is weak or unsure of themselves.
The only time you could even come close is one of the questions where they want to know how you fucked something up and learned to stop fucking up like that. And even then you've got to sound like you solved the shit out of that problem.

Only men are allowed to drink alcohol.

For questions like this, they don't want an answer, they want to see what you need/ask for to solve it.

You need SOME kind of data to somewhat solve the question.

Yep.

Yep; assuming you're a mid/high-skill position, it's kind of expected to be honest.

That goes into the trash because HR assumes you're white. That's the white man's obvious escape hatch and it doesn't work.

Yes, sadly... good news is it comes full circle once white guys figure out what to do. There's no defeating the argument, so anyone can exploit it, so it means nothing once everyone checks off minority boxes. It's very self-defeating after a time.

Yes, of course. That's how it has to work, because it's all about quotas and 'diversity'; when you fire someone and they file against you for discrimination you can handily provide your HR records showing you have a "Wonderfully diverse company culture"; even if it's 99% white guys who have various checkboxes ticked because they identify as black women. The only group that doesn't contribute to immunity from these devastating lawsuits are white men.

Why is your country so obsessed with identity policitcs? I believe it's illegal here to ask people their skin colour/religion/whatever in a job interview. Those aspects are completely irrelevant.

>Why is your country so obsessed with identity policitcs?
Because America is a diseased, Marxist hellhole that desperately needs that fat midget in North Korea to start walking the walk.

Ahahaha it's some fucking Spanish bitch
Probably took her first dick at 6 from her narco papi and now thinks she's special

I thought SJWs would always go for that option?

Next time I will try being a black lesbian female.

Theres always a disclaimer saying the choices you make have no impact on the recruitment process but is that a lie?

Would it work just as well to put white and female?

Improve your reading comprehension.

I never said you market yourself with humility. And I politely indulged your reply that pointed out that there is a limit to the humility that you show.

So most of what you said is irrelevant because it's basically more like a non sequitur lecture for me that assumes I'm making an unrealistic suggestion than a sensible reply given the context. By playing your game, I could write a lecture at you about the dangers of appearing over-confident.

I'm not sure we agree exactly on what humility means in practice, by the way. So we may be arguing over semantics, the most pointless arguing of all. But to me humility is very clearly not the same thing as being weak/unsure, it's more NOT doing things that make you look like you have an unrealistic view of yourself.

You need to talk yourself up, but you also need to be able to plausibly back that up.

A guy in good shape with a decent handshake and good sense of humor can get away with a fair amount of self promotion; an eye-rolling NEET who remembers coming top in a math test that one time a little bit too clearly will be immediately disliked.

It's illegal here too. But there's affirmative action in everything, meaning it's required legally to 'have a diverse workplace' especially if you deal with the government. So it's a literal catch-22 contradictory environment.

You cannot legally ask these questions
But you have to put them on the forms under optionals/metrics, and then you have to decline to hire white men because practical reality is they contribute nothing to your legal defense if you're claimed to be racist, sexist, etc.

So the most important box becomes the one that can't even legally exist.

I encourage all white men around the globe to step out on their own and create their own money generating niche. Think, Wright Bros., Henry Ford, Edison, etc. Without us in their machine, they are nothing. Intelligent white men are being displaced in the economy by sub-intelligent whites and non-whites. History proves, where we white elite tread, then there is exceptionalism. Beyond /our/ vision the world is doomed to mediocrity.
>out b4 Sikorsky

See my reply No. See You have no reason to not go for maximum good goyim points.

thanks for the tips I will definitely be lying about who I am next time I apply

This is such a fucked up situation

If Europe keeps following the USA I'm afraid of what's to come.

What do you do if they give you a deadpan answer one way or the other? Do you give preference to the motherfuckers or the dad suckers?

top kek. i'm an MSEE (hispanic male) just a few years out of school.

i'm not looking for work right now, but i'll probably apply to some jobs and i will be a black female just for keks.

does this work for the bay area tech companies? how about the defense/aerospace industries?

On the do not check boxes, what if you only do that for the Male/Female part? My reasoning is that there is only 2 gender choices and I could choose from like 50 of them. The say on the disability ones also.

I put that I am hispanic (which I am) on the race ones.

I got asked "on a scale of 1 to 10, how 'weird' are you and why"?

what about straight government jobs? do you know about them? I work in a tech field and I am going to apply for a job with a government agency (not an intel agency)--can i just check "nigger" on my job applications to the us gov and tell them to stuff it when they look at me funny?

No worries I hope your african heritage serves you well. I'm not sure about any laws in the UK or how it works over there, can only speak to the US situation.

Me too, although the sad part is that the US is the most likely to break free from that social leash due to our boisterous and well-armed nature. I feel like we're contributing to a social climate Europe doesn't have the balls to do anything about, and they'll be the ones that end up under the proverbial bus over it. Zero offense intended.

Don't know about specific regions, but I'm a CISSP/CCNP network engineer and it's everywhere in tech.

if enough people followed through with this logic, it would break applications, and potentially could fix society.

Don't say anything, just tick the box and wait for them to say something. If they say something, politely indicate that they should not assume your race and that it's 2017 and to check their privilege, etc. Do not get 'aggressive', but be assertive. You must demonstrate that you understand WHY you checked the minority box, or it has no value. Defend your minority status as politely and professionally as possible, but remember, you must be slightly chimp. Because you're claiming to be one.

Not sure. We don't have a million gender boxes yet, but some companies do. Most middle-aged white guys can stomach putting black woman but i don't know about demigender multisex pandakin. We haven't gotten there just yet.

Worked for this poo

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

That's interesting in theory, but aren't all of the HR managers complicit in the underlying ideology? From that standpoint, what could be worse than an identifiably white male who claims to be a black female? Seems like a real no-no in the land of intersectional victimology. Even if they can't decline to hire you "for that reason," they can decline to hire you for any reason (or none at all). And even if they're not actively SJW, you're lying on a job application -- seems scummy.

>poo
i'm not a shitskin that can generally move between the fuzzy-at-best categories of shitskin, though.

>tfw got a high paying desk job with a multinational company just by being confident
>tfw no formal studies or uni whatsoever for my position but still get the job done
>tfw doing mdma and coke daily on the job with some members of the board of directors
>tfw phone poster

The only way it'll come back to get you is if it's a small company and you aren't interfacing with social justice bullshit. If you aren't interfacing with the unfair ponzi scheme of forced racial hiring, you obviously shouldn't act accordingly.

Common sense applies, my man. Corporate isn't the same as mom and pop shops. Don't tell Cleetus the bar owner you're a black woman if you're a balding 45 year old white guy wanting to tend bar.

You tell Xerbisis the Pansexual Planetkin HR minion you're a black woman because she (and the victim culture) can't deal with this contradiction, and the company doesn't auto-shaft you for having white skin and a penis.

Apply common sense and a variant of pascal's wager. You lose nothing if you were never going to be talked to because you're white and male, by claiming black female status. You gain potentially employment. The only unwise scenario is, again, if you aren't dealing with the interface of social victim culture.

Yeah I wouldn't do it, myself.

I let people know I'm proud of my heritage and they should expect no apology from me.

It's wrong to say white men don't get hired, too. We do. They need someone to actually do things properly and run the companies, after all. It's just that if you're comparably "good" as a minority in a run off for a job, then the minority wins every time thanks to HR SJWry.
>so you have to work hard to make sure you are seen to be better

Speaking of actually running shit, last post from me. Later Sup Forums