Red Pilled Literature Thread - The Strange Death of Europe

I'm half way through the book The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray. It is indeed a very well written book about the issue of multiculturalism and its premises which have not been challenged by the majority of the political class in Europe.

Anybody else reading this master piece? If not, what's your lame excuse to not read the best book of the decade?

Anyways, what other Red Pilled Books should one read?

>He that always gives way to others will end in having no principles of his own

Aesop 5th Century B.C

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEWtPJKvPLs
youtube.com/watch?v=xhWgY6w1rmw
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
youtube.com/watch?v=XyYiR83JJjM
youtube.com/watch?v=cFLQZkOWkqw
youtube.com/watch?v=bDUCYCPNFkA
youtube.com/watch?v=_8Q0qRu7CSE
youtube.com/watch?v=p75zJ1SL1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=ItjjWECjD_M
youtube.com/watch?v=a4a4sGLEb58
youtube.com/watch?v=z5_hVgfLsco
youtube.com/watch?v=VTZ3PM3hUXc
youtube.com/watch?v=raoqxYSL-l0
youtube.com/watch?v=GpzVMaSxVp4
youtube.com/watch?v=15mP2uYUS-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums reading general?

Thanks!

I am very familiar with Greek philosophy. It's funny how their ideas and themes are directly applicable to modern social issues.

But is there perhaps any contemporary literature concerning the state of the western civilization and multiculturalism?

>any contemporary literature concerning the state of the western civilization and multiculturalism?

I don't know of any modern literature, but if you are not already familiar with the downfall of the Roman Empire, I suggest you understand it because it draws parallels with the path of western civilization today (e.g. Looser borders).

pic related is a good example, and it has good prose, although it is from the late 18th century. But there's better literature on Rome's end written today if you are looking for a rigourous (and perhaps more accurate, due to modern research) explanation.

Blatant bump

bump

Thanks man!

The fall of Rome is a good case-study that demonstrates how "civilizations" are cyclical. Moreover the end of civilizations seems to be triggered by the same factors over and over again (e.g marginalization of culture, increase of of foreign influences etc.)

But yeah, I'm basically trying to do research and find "new" books that connect the recurring factors that contribute to the end of a civilization with our modern western civilization. Although such connections can be made with old literature, even as far back as Ancient Greek philosophy, I'm trying to find new books for support.

not sure I would learn anything I didn't already know

Well he goes into detail and provides his own arguments, which I'm sure you are not fully familiar with.

He also gives concrete examples and goes beyond "general terms" which are often seen on this image board.

what does he say about the jews?

I read The Decline of the West more than 5 years ago, and although I can't say I remember any details, it's the best relatively recent depiction of the West's weaknesses I've read. What I liked most about it was the connections it made with other historic major cultures, and it gives a lot of insight into the specific threats of the future, like the control of media and democracy.

bump

By the looks of the summary on wikipedia, this is a must read. Thanks again!

I've have not yet read the entire book, but he does mention jews a couple of times.

For example in this segment, it seems to me that he implies that Barbara Roche's religion may have had something to do with her views.

Pic related - part 1

Pic related part - 2

meh, nice trips, but he can't really go full 1488 can he?

this goy isn't hardcore enough for Sup Forums but I wish him well

own the book but haven't dove into it yet, great to hear that it's a good read

Nice trips too.. Murray is hiding his true power levels, but I find this sort of soft-pilling a good starting to point for people who want to read more about the topic, especially normies.

perhaps, also, he's a fag

Why does that matter? He surely seems to have a lot more balls than many straight people. At least he is addressing issues with very good writing skills, sources and reasoning unlike 99% of Sup Forums.

because gays are sick and disgusting perverts, the vast majority of which target young boys

you know they put their dicks in mens bottoms right, the place where shit lives? they also on average are extremely promiscous, have anonymous 5 min stands, have a ridiculous rate of aids and other STDs, are generally drug taking degenerates and have no link to the past or future

bump

I see what kind of a guy you are. Anyways I hope you can appreciate Murray to a different standard than what is presented in the statistics of your pic.

Funny how you can replace the word "homo" to "western female" in your pic related.

you mean like the leader of the altright milo?

>Funny how you can replace the word "homo" to "western female" in your pic related.
sounds like you didn't even read my pic related

how many times overrepresented are western females in aids rates, molestation rates, murder, intestinal infections, hepatitis, alchoholism, other STDs etc?

I see you are the kind of goy who isn't concerned about child molestation or the spread of deadly diseases, prove me wrong

Amazing book. Finished about 2 weeks ago. Been afan of Douglas' for years. If you can get your hand on a copy of Islamophilia it's worth the read as well.

I think we can both agree that Milo is a stereotypical blatant homo.

But he is not the theme of this thread and neither is homosexuality.

Check'd - will look into islamophilia.

>But he is not the theme of this thread and neither is homosexuality.
you couldn't answer my questions, could you?

you made blatantly false claims and lies

thread was about a purplepilled gayfags book, therefore him being a fag is relevent

Milo was gangraped as a kid you spastic

Shitting on him is pointless hes done more to further our cause than ((((you))))) will svsr do in your entire life.

He larps as a jew despite being a greek cagholic and says "we control everything"

He triggers leftists, essentially gentile allies to the destruction of goys into urban martial law

He himself says hes "an entry redpill for bigged things".
Entry to what?
We both know the answer.Hence he obviously (((knows))))

This guy knows what hes doing.

(((our))) cause

(((you))) think jewishness is not genetic, that's not what jews themselves think, as they have a dna test for immigration to isreal

also made excuses for pedophila and wouldn't disclose name/report pedos that he personally knows of

>But he is not the theme of this thread and neither is homosexuality.

The theme of this thread is the content of his book and other books that deal with the cycles of civilizations and multiculturalism - not the sexual preference of Douglas Murray.

I understand that homosexuals have a tendency to behave in a certain adverse manner, but perhaps you should create a separate thread about that?

your thread would have died within 4 posts if we weren't having this disagreement

you also don't get to chain our free speech by demanding control of the thread

kek, are you him using a proxy? I can tell you are somekind of newfag by the way you write

I made this thread with the intention to get a discussion concerning the book and other similar books, as well as gathering intel on important books that one should read relating to this topic.

I did indeed received book advice from a fellow leaf and I'm glad about that.

The survival of my thread has no intrinsic value, especially if it stays online via the discussion of an off topic issue (the sexual preference of an author).

I am not chaining anybody's free speech - I am merely suggesting that anons stay within the boundaries of the intended topic, which was implied in the opening post of the thread.

I have been on Sup Forums since 2007. I am also a lawyer, which might explain my manner of writing.

anyway, tip for you, welcome disagreements as they lead to successful threads

An interesting read. It brought together lots of ideas and stories I've seen around here and in the mainstream media to paint a pretty bleak future of Europe. I'd say it's almost too bleak, but it would be if Europeans honestly think replacing their population with MENA descendants won't affect how far they've come as a society.

>I made this thread with the intention to get a discussion concerning the book and other similar books
ok, well your real goal is to attract readers for this book, and I gave you a ton more eyeballs than you would have got otherwise, kek, I might even read it myself now

I don't suppose we could claim murray is a celibate homo who acknowledges he has a mental illness?

Yea, the book is almost cynical, but why would it not be, given the state of affairs today..

I could not care less if homos chase HIV between each other and die

>I gave you a ton more eyeballs than you would have got otherwise

How does that matter when half of the thread is filled with your Anti-Gay rambling? Get help.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Come one, just declare him a celibate

You should read The Camp of Saints. You will see so many pararells of between the book and reality that you're head will spin. Remember a couple weeks ago when Trump gave that speech in Poland about defending Western Civilization? Then progressives said Western Civilization is racist, doesn't exist, isn't worth defending, owes endless reparations to the rest of the world. Those areticles could have been pulled straight from The Camp of the Saints written almost 40 years ago and people at the time said it was something that would never happen.

In the book, it's roughly 900,000 people on boats. In 2015, Europe let in almost 2 million "refugees", and are just as paralyzed about stopping them.

>You should read The Camp of Saints
holy fuck that is a great, and depressing, book

Starship Troopers
LOTR

I was supposed to read it a while back but totally forgot about it.

>owes endless reparations to the rest of the world.

This is one of the most sickening leftist brain farts - that you can inherit guilt. According to some leftists, a baby can be guilty of genocide when he is born..

Although these ideas rest on very shaky grounds and are extremely easy to refute, the sad part is that such rhetoric is swallowed up by massive amounts of people..

To counter this mad propaganda, there needs to be more people like Jean Raspail, Douglas Murray etc - people who write well reasoned books that criticize the premises of e.g multiculturalism.

The Turner Diaries - Andrew MacDonald
Hunter - Andrew MacDonald
Propaganda - Edward L. Bernays
The International Jew - Henry Ford
The Jews - Hilaire Belloc
Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes - Jacques Ellul
The Camp of the Saints - Jean Raspail
The Culture of Critique - Kevin B. MacDonald
Racial Realities in Europe - Lothrop Stoddard
The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy - Lothrop Stoddard
The Jews and Their Lies - Martin Luther
The Decline of the West - Oswald Spengler (Unabridged)
Hitler’s Revolution - Richard Tedor
Which Way Western Man? - William Gayley Simpson

chekkked

Add Ideas Have Consequences by Richard Weaver and some E Michael Jones

There we go. Thanks for the list!

can you give me a qrd on them? a sentence will do

>not adding Jewish Supremacy by the OG David "Kike nuke" Duke

Kys
Y
S

zounds, you'th are corect'st've in you're ascertation, good sirriah

addedifieded

that is one awesome book, hmm, which position thou

>thread starts out great

>OP is literally cancer

seriously OP go back to whatever fucking shit board you came from.

also gays are fine, suck a dick.

Been here for 10 years.

>Anyways, what other Red Pilled Books should one read?
The Creature from Jekyll Island

bullshit
>sage

> what other Red Pilled Books should one read?
pic Related

Thanks!

still can't fit in

look at meh, am laywer

how high though?

>Jewish Supremacy
ok, I went numbrer 3 for duke

ok, that's going to be last place then

youtube.com/watch?v=AEWtPJKvPLs

added in first place
Why Johnny Can't Think - Robert B Whittaker

any of you fags read this?

I've read it. Everone should read it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhWgY6w1rmw

KYS Untermensch XD

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

we can do it together, you first xddd

youtube.com/watch?v=XyYiR83JJjM

this was a good read. I want to know more stories from this guys time in africa. I agree that if we all lived in our own countries instead of fucking around in others, we would be a lot better off.

So this is a how a low-IQ /pollack/ communicates?
Rip in piss and shit.

still not fitting in

youtube.com/watch?v=cFLQZkOWkqw

how do you know my IQ?

what does the Q in IQ mean?

part and parcel of jew enabled islamic conquest

glad you liked it. we must have some more ex peace volunteers here

youtube.com/watch?v=bDUCYCPNFkA

I've already read it. One of the greatest books a redpilled user could read indeed.

I recommend it to everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8Q0qRu7CSE

The Culture of Critique

Anything Counter-Enlightenment is a must-read. Start with Edmund Burke, then Joseph de Maistre and possibly even Hamann.

chekkked, could you give 3 important things worth reading it for?

youtube.com/watch?v=p75zJ1SL1ig

Did you read the Culture of Critique? If not, what's your excuse?

this. is there a more important book than this? i haven't read too many but that shit blew mein kampf, Evola etc out of the water in terms of importance.

>Did you read the Culture of Critique? If not, what's your excuse?
ok, moved to number one

Douglas Murray is a Neocon cuck.
He loves and supports Isaeli wars in the Middle East and thinks the problem is culture not race. Douglas loves mass immigration of brown people into Britain just as long as muh Judaeo-christian culture.

I honestly think this is one of the most important books I ahave ever read. It changes the way you view the present.

my current list

any suggestions on ranikings?

The Culture of Critique - Kevin B. MacDonald
Why Johnny Can't Think - Robert B Whittaker
The Turner Diaries - Andrew MacDonald
Hunter - Andrew MacDonald
Jewish Supremacy - Dr David Duke
Propaganda - Edward L. Bernays
The International Jew - Henry Ford
The Jews - Hilaire Belloc
Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes - Jacques Ellul
The Camp of the Saints - Jean Raspail
Racial Realities in Europe - Lothrop Stoddard
The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy - Lothrop Stoddard
The Jews and Their Lies - Martin Luther
The Decline of the West - Oswald Spengler (Unabridged)
Hitler’s Revolution - Richard Tedor
Which Way Western Man? - William Gayley Simpson
Ideas Have Consequences - Richard Weaver
The Creature from Jekyll Island - dunno

youtube.com/watch?v=a4a4sGLEb58

>went to buy this book recently from Waterstones book shop
>grab a copy
>in the queue
>notice that the woman serving is brown wearing a muslim headdress
>realise she will probably be very uncomfortable selling me a book about how shit Islam is
>when it is my turn to be served try to make a joke
>she takes and scans the book
>looks at the cover
>I smile at her and say 'if you are the strange death of europe then I want to be a necrophiliac hahaha'
>she looks really butthurt
>give her money and aologise

it was a good book, she didn't deserve that though

>>I smile at her and say 'if you are the strange death of europe then I want to be a necrophiliac hahaha'
you owe me new sides

youtube.com/watch?v=z5_hVgfLsco

forgot pic

I am the game

>'if you are the strange death of europe then I want to be a necrophiliac hahaha'
how did that not get you some muslimah pussy I don't know

I haven't read it, because what's the point? I agree with Murray but am already aware that people like him lack the resolve and the will to do anything about the problems they delineate--the truth is that there is no "humane" way to save Europe--the only thing that can save such a decayed and degenerate population is severe strife and hardship--the best thing one can do now is to harden oneself and convince others to do the same.

Not to mention that there are much more interesting thinkers out there to read than Murray (not to bash him: he is far better than 95% of people out there today). It's just that contemporary pundits are mostly a waste of time--they are trying to grapple with problems 3 or 4 steps down the line already, when you need to go much further back to grasp the true roots of the modern will to nothingness.

It shouldn't take a book for someone to realise that Europe is committing suicide either--I am not even 30 yet, and cities like Paris and London are have been visibly colonised and transformed even in that short timespan. That's not even getting into the lack of future for young people, the fact we sold them down a river for unsustainable benefits, and now plug that whole by selling away our nations to rich foreigners.

What are some good books to read to get redpilled on the modern US government?

well said

these faggots can write all the books they like, but they have no solutions, and rarely even hint at the root of the problems

youtube.com/watch?v=VTZ3PM3hUXc

Great book! I bought it a month ago.
I feel like Douglas Murray was afraid to talk the truth while writing this book and that he went too soft on the words.

OP checked put?

why so seruious OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=raoqxYSL-l0

do you have 3 interesting/important things you learned from it?

youtube.com/watch?v=GpzVMaSxVp4

youtube.com/watch?v=15mP2uYUS-4

why do they never answer?