Pakistani Rape Gangs Named

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40886658
archive.is/eZOrB

> ""Amongst these criminals there is a mindset that they think that white girls are worthless," he said."

> ""This isn't racist, this is child protection," said the MP for Rotherham

Rotheram MP Sarah Champion (Shadow Eqaulities Minister no less) goes for it at last. Not far enough for Sup Forums, but nice to see we're in for some slight waking up if this is getting to the BBC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8qczuUrglM
youtu.be/MgZcF96om0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ms Champion, Labour's shadow women and equalities minister, said gang-related child sexual exploitation involves "predominately Pakistani men"

> Not sure if Champion should be in parenthesis but I'm glad anyway

All communities needed to address it, "not pretending it's something else, not shying away from it, recognising it for what it is, which is profoundly racist crime", he said.

B-b-but.. Only whites can be racist?

How long before Jeremy suspends her?

They don't look the type do they ?

bump for visibility

spot on m8#

fuck pakis

White british girls are worthless though.

t.white british male

Fucking polacks are at it again

>white girls are worthless.
I 100% agree with this statement

This is the true red pill

I knew them when I was in HMP Durham 2015

Death to traitors freedom for Britain.

>be slut
>go out alone drinking and doing drugs with pakis
>get raped

Am I supposed to feel sorry for them?

didn't they parade them as "asian"?

agree with this

Its nice to see that there is at least acknowledgement their race and culture plays a part in heir actions. Now if they can just reduce the acid attacks and attackers, we would be seeing some real progress.

bump even though this is just lip service being paid after the fact

They should all be chemically castrated and then set on fire. And the woman whatever that creature is.... should have something shop so far up her ass she bleeds to death. Remember when vigilante justice was cool? This is why we have rapist running around. Child molesters are fucking rewarded now.

>sees one white guy
>"see this isn't a race issue..."

The North East (where this was) is the whitest part of England in the census too.

>tfw no good goys

This is a very good point. I wonder what that does to % chances of being part of a child molestation gang?

Would say, one demographic produce results a dozen factors more likely to gang groom than others? I expect so.

P A R T &
A
R
C
E
L

PART

Nobody should care about sluts. These Pakistani fuckers are targeting little kids tho

You've got to realise one thing. The elite (jews especially) not only wants you dead, they want you tortured and raped if possible before your life is ended.
The reason why they want it is very simple. They are fighting a war against the people (in the classical sense of the "Volk") for a people bound by a common culture are opposed to their globalist agenda of a central world government.
It is no mere coincidence that they choose the word "Populism" as the bogeyman they are fighting.
So, once you realise that they are fighting the people and everything that binds them together it is also easier to understand that policies aimed to fight this, by nature, will inevitably cause masses of natives or locals to die or be maimed in horrible ways.
Young girls being the primary target of the elites is not a coincidence either.
Young women are those who bear the next generation and thus perpetuate the existing culture.
The elite uses all kinds of strategies to limit the amount of well adjusted, physically and mentally fit children these girls will bear in the future.
One way they do it is through promotion of degeneracy within underage girls (age 6+) in particular being targeted by it ("wrist icicle, dick bicycle")
The other way they do it is through unleashing and protecting rape gangs an these girls.
There's no doubt that tens of thousands of white girls have been destroyed this way to a degree, that effectively made it impossible for them to ever have their own family.
You must be blind to not be able to see it. These rapist literally get away with slaps on the wrist in many cases. A single anal rape of an underage girl by some Muslim immigrant is often not even punished anymore.
And if so, the judge will only sentence them to 2 months of public service. A white rapist on the other hand will be easily sentenced to 10 years or more.
That tells you all you need to know about it.

that's a woman. did you know your police paid a convicted child rapist 10k GBP to roll on his pals? not even shitting you. look it up.

Hang up them

>child rapist thinking other people are worthless
Who else noticing a trend in non-whites here? It's like they can't self reflect. On a similar note, I can't understand how non-whites hate each other so much then have the audacity to call us racist, they are simply not human.

Well it's how they justify themselves to themselves. If they realised their actual worth Vs. that of an innocent child, they'd only off themselves at once.

They kidnap children for fuck sake

Whites have a universal empathy for all beings in contrast to non-whites
We even think about the feelings of animals

Yes, non whites are subhuman

Truth.

>roll on his pals
Anyone know niggerspeak? I need this translated

This

Nice try achmed. Fuck off inbred child raping goatfucking scum.

That one white skrillex
>SEE! SEE! THERE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!

Female, mate. The state of this country, I know.

I think you mean 'asian' user

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Really??? Well in that case...
>Did you just assume xer gender?

She could try and play the jew card, Lena Dunham got away with molesting her younger sister. She needs to play her cards right.

This

Also look at that whyte bitch with the mohawk among the paki scum

If the pakis deserve to be skinned and quartered
She deserves to be anally raped with a machete beforehand

Mohammed Shafiq from the Ramadhan Foundation said the debate needed putting in context...

"But the vast majority of child sex abuse carried out in this country is carried out by white men - through the home, through family networks and through the internet."

- no evidence offered to support this position of course - and no real condemnation of his muslim bro's or all the previous "Asian" gangs who have been convicted.

No surprise that apologist Muslim would say something like that.
Kraut and tea eviscerates these kinds. I know he's a cuck but the only cuck to really attack them

youtube.com/watch?v=G8qczuUrglM

Makes me fucking sick tbqh. Me and a lot of other people. When the times comes for civil war and the gloves come off, there is a lot of folk who are itching to repay the disgusting inbred pakis tenfold for their crimes against us. The hatred is there and burns deep within the hearts of many an englishman. They will reap what they have sewn. The only reason they are not curb stomped on a daily basis is because the system does all it can to coddle and protect them. When that fails, there will be no mercy for them.

youtu.be/MgZcF96om0Q

Anyone here live in or near Rotherham? I wanna know if it's a paki infested shithole or if there are some based whites there.

This is the reason why all Muslims, whether they are boys, women or men need to be targeted as enemies, once a civil war starts.
None of them are on our side or neutral, every one of them has his or her role to play in undermining and destroying our societies and they voluntarily play this role.