Moving to America and Guns

I'm doing it. I'll have enough points under Trump's new system.

But I have a question: which state has the best gun laws? I'm guessing it might be one in New England, Texas, or perhaps Alaska?

Florida

Mississippi

Florida is not somewhere white people should live. I've been there. It's an awful state.

fucking lmao
"sit down homo"

Welcome to America!

Wyoming has the best gun laws (no gun laws) but there is nothing in Wyoming. Nice if you are a hermit.

You will have the most fun in Texas or Arizona. Sort of hot states.

Problem with Alaska is you will need a gun there so as not to get eaten by the wild animals.

I would recommend Texas. They are also very patriotic and proud there.

Wyoming
>No state permit is required to possess a rifle, shotgun or handgun. Wyoming respects the right of law abiding citizens to openly carry a handgun. Any person 21 years of age or older, who is not prohibited possessor, may carry a weapon openly or concealed without the need for a license.

Texas
>Texas has no laws regarding possession of "long-barreled firearms" or "long guns" (shotguns, rifles and similar) by persons 18 years or older with valid identification, or handguns by persons 21 years or older, without felony convictions; all existing restrictions in State law mirror Federal law.

Montana
>Montana has some of the most permissive gun laws in the United States. It is a "shall issue" state for concealed carry. The county sheriff shall issue a concealed weapons permit to a qualified applicant within 60 days.

All good states to own guns. There are others, but you do the rest of the research. Even some blue states allow open carry without a permit, like Washington State.

>Best Gun Laws
>New England

That's like saying you want to move to Malmo to avoid muslims. Anyway, I've only ever lived in Texas and it's big enough to be it's own country so it's enough for me. I've lived in Houston and Dallas. Dallas has more white people but is leftist as shit. Houston is more "diverse" but I think it's alot more fun and there's more things to do.

LMFAO
that stewardess just wants to watch the faggot get beat up.

BASED

Apparently people on Sup Forums aren't familiar with the Mississippi's gun laws, or better yet, the lack thereof.

Who, in their right mind, would want to move to Mississippi?

Geez, idk...pro gun state, low cost of living, peace and quite, and plenty of nigs to take out when the shit hits the fan.

Who wouldn't?

For demographics and good gun laws I say Pennsylvania, Texas is Mexico and full of civ-nat cucks and liberals from California, New England is great for the demographics but I don't know much about their gun laws, anyone saying the south is an inbred retard with nigger blood.

Nevada is the most liberal on guns laws. You can own an RPG in Nevada.

Wisconsin and Minnesota are the Nordic homelands in America. Similar weather, similar volk, similar flora, but lots of room to roam.

Come home whiteman.

PA has plenty of quirks, as just about every other state does, but we have some fantastic gun laws. Wyoming is another state with really lax laws.

You almost can't go wrong if you stay out of NY, CT, MD, NJ, or CA.

You can own one in PA if you pay the tax for it.

Florida has got vibrancy but otherwise pretty decent. Also a lot of the hispanics are white cubans who are somewhat red-pilled.

Yankee cuck

State with less cops brutality?

You forgot Massachusetts. Trigger locks required to be engaged at all times including in your home. Possession of ammunition a felony, brass counts as ammunition.

Fuck off Yankee.
Go suck off your strong bull after he splits you wife's degenerate cunt in 2.

Vermont. It has no state gun laws, only federal.

Lots of lefties there but that's ok because they are all white.

Alaska is a very nice place, but prices are somewhat high due to the location of alaska

Montana has the best with no license conceal carry and castle doctrine

Oregon is a great gun state provided that you don't live in Portland with all the kikes, dykes, and homeless. Go live near the countryside with the based white people.

sauce/audio on this?
you would think it would have went viral on youtube, never seen it

Arizona, for laws.

Texas for everything + guns

>ywn be american
You burgers sometimes take things for granted you know

First of all. Fuck off, we're full. Second, Florida, my state, and you and your cuckoldry aren't welcome.

Arizona is the most free state in the union.
You dont even need a permit to carry a gun, and you can either conceal it OR open carry.

Anyone who says any other state is an uninformed noguns plebe.
>t.south carolina

We don't want cucks here. Stay in Sweden.

You might find the climate in Alaska more like home. Texas and Florida are good but you may be shocked by the heat and humidity. Florida also has the most insane people in the US and driving there is ro be experienced. Go to the NRA website. They have a list of gun laws by state. Also give them a call. They are actually quite helpful.

Whatever you do, don't come to Washington. We're full.

mississippi has the best gun laws but there's a whole lot of niggers here

Why would you come? You made your country a faggot liberal shithole, so you can run off to infect the world with MORE faggot liberals?
This one is for you, Sven.

Florida, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana

NorthwestFront.org

You'd be better off making a list of shit tier states to avoid and then consider climate, jobs and demographics.

Avoid most coastal states. Flyover country is the most akin to pre jewmerica. The South is the friendliest and most based, lots of nigs though. The west is beautiful but cold, the people reflect the climate to a degree.

Ohio is great. Lotsa corn, cities are shit but the country areas are splendid.

Which guns are you pining for?

>Great gun state
>Private sales banned

Northern New England is sort of liberal on a lot of issues but never guns. Also they're mostly white. A Swede would probably adjust well to Maine or Vermont.

Arizona. Best gun laws in the country. Also, we need more whites.

Move to Nevada. Reno area is really booming right now. Beautiful mountain views, fresh air, and mountain river water (Truckee).

Alaska is the only state where you can own one of these and people will not make fun of you for it because you literally need it for bears

rhode island has pretty lenient laws regarding guns. All the surrounding states are a joke though, especially mass and connecticut. South is obviously way more lenient but only issue is work, had family move down there and they couldnt find a job so they came back up north

>make fun of you for it
what kind of cuck makes fun of deagles and .44 mags? ill turn them into a fucking crater if they make fun of me!!!!!

Arizona.
But consider this before you pack.

< that didn't happen because of a fire, it was the sun. that's how hot it gets in arizona.

As an interested outsider it seems to me you'd want to populate states like Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania with white rightists.

You'll never take California's electoral votes, and you won't lose Wyoming's, but you ought to be always thinking of the magic number 270.

Move to Utah or Colorado if you like mountains.

Most of New England has awful laws, but Vermont is an exception and is extremely lax. I think I heard that NH was also not terrible for a northeast state, but I'm not certain. PA is also worth considering.
The South has decently lax laws as well, but is hot and has a nigger/spic problem, depending on how far west you are.
Alaska is like Vermont in terms of laws and is even colder, it might be worth investigating.

States to avoid considering for any reason are California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.

NH is pretty awesome. "Live free or die" and all that.

NH has great gun laws you moron

arizona is hell on earth. good place to be a neet though i guess since nobody goes outside during the day anyways.

How much is an AR-15 where you live?

>New England

Maybe do a little more research before you come here

Also maybe don't move to a 56% white country

Vermont, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania confirmed for "okay" in the northeast. You'll also have fewer niggers than in the South and fewer spics than in the West.

same price as online pretty much

Fuck off. We're full.

The rural midwest is FULL of fucking retards though. Don't fall for the meme.
t. wisconsinite

We try not to. I think about my poor disarmed brothers in Europe every time some lefty talks about how we need "common sense gun laws"

>mfw

Arizona

Kentucky and West Virginia have almost no minorities and basically as pro gun as you can be. It's not just the in the state house either, open carry is really common to see and guns are a deep part of the culture regardless of political alignment

>that comfy hog-hunting feel

:^)

As for little as 680$. Wew.
It makes my blood boil when some faggot leftist say shit like "hurr durr america was never great to begin with" though

Idaho. But fuck off, we're full.

Arizona and Main do not require you to have a permit to conceal and carry. Other states like Virginia you do not have to have a permit to open carry. Stay away from Maryland stay away from any of the places that are blue.

Just don't live in Central or South Florida. Filled to the brim with hispanics. North Florida is alright. I live in Orlando and it's fucking terrible no matter where I go someone is speaking Spanish.

As a European, it's going to be harder than you think to assimilate to American culture. Outside of cities, Americans are rather old fashioned, dumb, simple and not people who you'd probably get along with. If you want somewhere more similar to Sweden, try Minnesota, Wisconsin, Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont. Don't move to the south or midwest. Maybe somewhere like Oregon or Washington as well.

Dude, I live one state west of TX in beanerville, and we have better gun laws here. I've been in the state's capitol building open carrying during a legislative session. And there are states that have better gun laws than we do.

The Midwest, the South East and Alaska. All are great picks

Kentucky has pretty good gun laws.

Arizona
vermont
alaska
utah

alaska also has legal marijuana

Agreed
.t floridian

>tfw about to turn 21 in WA
looking forward to cc'ing

Stay in Sweden and fight for your own people you piece of shit

>marijuana
Stop abusing Kek for this fucking degeneracy

just to be clear most of them are Puerto ricans, they are lietarlly nigger tier in the hispanic community

Georgia. You just walk up to anyone selling a gun at a garage sale or whatever and buy that shit. no paperwork. nothing. cause fuck all the fags

except for milwaukee and madison

People with skills, self respect, etc

Vermont has the least gun restrictions you silly twat

North Florida is coon town

>he lives in a cuck state
>he can't get high as fuck and go shooting
must suck lad

it's the theme parks and hotels I live over in melbourne and it's been wrecked in the last 10 years, all the water is like a sewer now used to see manatee and turtles all the time while surfing not anymore be careful those latinos have no license and of course no insurance what a mess FL turned out to be. I thought the heat and bugs, gators, bears, snakes, jaguars would've kept people out. man did I plan this wrong. guess next move will be somewhere very remote.

Maine. Weed and guns. No permit to carry concealed or open. There are a few niggers, but nothing compared with say, just about any other state.

The bad? It can get cold. Nothing I really worry about. Black flies and mosquitoes are nasty in the rural areas in the spring.

yeah, here in east orlando they just keep building and building more and more houses

The best answer is southern new hampshire, especially since a swede will be able to handle the winter. Gun laws are just as good as the better known states - better than Texas because we have constitutional carry now; in Texas you still need a permit. And you can work in Boston if you live in the southern part of the state - it will be much easier to make money in a big city. If you move to vermont, you will be poor for sure. And next year you'll be able to visit maine or mass to buy legal weed. NH still feels like the America I grew up in in the 80s as well. The only downside is the winter.

Fuck off we're full

Move to Florida, best gun and best laws in general, and a purple state, so you can help continue keeping it white and right.

Whatever you do, don't move to New England. Barren grey wasteland, barely any jobs, constantly cold and cost of living is extremely high. All of the buildings got built 30 years ago and they stopped building more, probably because it's too cold. Every house looks old, decrepit and run down. Easily the worst part of the nation, hands down.

Just move to North or South Carolina. Jobs, heal cost of living, guns, southern white women. You WILL be dissapointed if you move to NE

Arizona has the best gun laws i think. Kentucky is up there too. Between those I'd pick Kentucky bc less Mexicans and that's pretty much the only reason. Arizona is probably a cooler state all around minus the Mexican issue which is a big one for me.

>cocktail olives in salad
>johnny reb drinking canadian whiskey
>so much more
kys

Kentucky. Stay away from Louisville, Lexington, or Berea and you won't ever see blacks. You can literally walk up to a Walmart and buy a rifle within 15 minutes. You can open carry almost anything at 18 years old. Can get a CCL at 21. You can walk out into your back yard and unload and no one bats an eye. It takes 5 minutes to get a hunting license. Its pretty great.

Yeah this. I'd add Illinois to your list as well.

Outside of those states pretty much everywhere has good gun laws, with Arizona I believe as the best. You can CCW there without a permit. That's not something many states allow.

Also check into NFA items. Those are the real fun and some states don't allow you to own anything that's regulated by the NFA. Avoid those places

if you stock up on guns and ammo buy these with cash and don't use a gun safe have a couple guns stashed with ammo out of sight I believe groups like the nra can be used against citizens seems like a good thing but this gov't is communist we have only the illusion of freedoms. most people here are so wrapped up in their stupid tv shows or sports garbage and having to work 60 hrs to pay bills and junk food is so prevalent it will make you ill smelling the fast food joints, and theres an epidemic of diabetes, we see doctors for every little thing. there are places in every state you can live away from the main populations, that's what I've tried to do. you will be surprised at the conditions of our largest cities especially dc it is a disgusting mess and if I was younger, I'd be heading for east europe or austrailia, new zealand. we are on the brink of race war with the white populace at 56%. I love this nation and still can see what is possible, but is fading fast and most of us are asleep and letting it happen. good luck with whatever you do. the truth is we as a race won't have a place left to go, we will have to stand and fight in place or surrender and be slaughtered. Hitler was right.

yeah. of niggers.

Yeah, Kentucky is up there in the list of states that have the best gun laws. Probably top 5, for sure.

But i still am thinking Arizona is the best. In Kentucky you still need a permit to conceal carry. While there are a few states that have constitutional carry. Which I hope Kentucky gets soon.

Everyone i know is a licensed gun carrier in Texas..ever watched the movie Serving Sara..Dont mess with texas....

its good whiskey tho