Trump is so weak now. Draws line in the sand which is immediately crossed, does nothing

Trump is so weak now. Draws line in the sand which is immediately crossed, does nothing.

sad weak

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/north-korea-responds-trump-warning-224300761.html
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-reveal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That picture works both ways

He is a weak pussy man. SAD!

He's a living, breathing shit stain.

Trump: "North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

later that day

North Korea: we might nuke Guam

Trump: *crickets*

So weak to draw a line in the sand and then not make good on it.

sad

Gulf of tonkin or similar on Friday. We didnt mobilize there for nothing

/thread

Whoa if true

Pease start nuking the entire world, start with Sweden and NK!

I'm geniunely worried that the leader of NK is more intelligent and collected than the leader of the US. How the fuck did we get here?

>we

This is your hallucination, no "we" involved.

Where are all of the "why are you taking Trump's words so literally - waaaah" people?

What gets me is the same ones saying it's unfair to take Trump's quotes literally are the ones who spent every day of 8 years saying Obama didn't mean what he said because he didn't use the words they like.

Obama: This terrorism will not stand. We will hunt you down, find you and kill you.

Alt Right: He didn't say "filthy muslim kike terrorist meanies" so he didn't say it at all. In fact, it means he said the opposite. He SUPPORTS terrorists. Which really means he IS a terrorist! He proved it right there with his own words. Said it himself.

yes, it does.

but

it's more specific than that. Trump said any new threats from NK would be met with nuclear weapons. Then NK immediately makes another threat. Then nothing. Makes Trump weak. The whole world knows that they don't have to pay attention to what he says because he never means it.

>inb4 4D chess

>which is immediately crossed
Source?

I in you stawk mawket piggu Amercu killing your retirment account, fureh and fire will come to you sthoon with fresh missile warning

Libs are retarded. They don't know how to read Trump's exaggerations.

This. Why didn't Drumpf nuke NK ten minutes after they threatened Guam? I am disappoint.

seriously, I would think you would pay more attention to the current events and news if you were going to hang out in Sup Forums.

All of it was reported everywhere the day before yesterday.

"North Korea said on Wednesday it is "carefully examining" a plan to strike the US Pacific territory of Guam with missiles, just hours after President Donald Trump said that any threat to the United States would be met with "fire and fury"."

yahoo.com/news/north-korea-responds-trump-warning-224300761.html

and dozens of other sources. Everyone saw it and heard it but you.

This made me laugh more than it should have.

so blow up north korea and gets called hitler,monster and calls for impeachment or don't and get called a pussy
You retards will give him shit for anything

>read Trump's

Words matter. It's not what liberals think Trump meant by reading his literal words. It's what the world thinks. The world leaders think Trump is a joke because he says shit and doesn't back it up. He says shit he doesnt' mean. It gets walked back the same day or next day.

pic related

I don't get this. The situation is simple.

>Chubby asian says he's going to shit on my lawn
>said multiple times, never done it
>Pulls down pants, shouts for the whole block
>tell asian porky that if he so much as sets foot on my property I'll beat him even more retarded with a pipe wrench
>Fatty ricenigger says fuck you, keeps talking and posing
>never actually gets on my lawn
>fuckoff to do other things while the paddy ape screeches
>LOL BTFO YOU'RE SUCH A WEAK FAGGOT

what in the fucking hell? The norks are barking again, we told them to shut their mouths, again. The second they actually do something, we'll have simply "Korea" in a few months. Don't get the weak faggot crowing.

>and dozens of other sources. Everyone saw it and heard it but you.

Some of us have a life outside of political soap opera

This is Trump once again shooting himself in the foot. Don't put his unforced errors on me.

Take your strawman arguments somewhere else.

What we want to have happened was for him not to say something so stupid and weak. Not that we wanted him to nuke NK because of it.

Get a life.

source

international politics in a nutshell

North Korea built proper nukes now that they can blackmail not only South Korea and Japan but mainland America. They now have ICBM warheads that they can hand over and sell to anyone. You can only remove nukes with regime change now and Iran will look at this and Drumpf's reaction get their own nukes Saudi Arabia will get their own nukes Isis will get their own nukes Ooga Booga will get his own nukes etc

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-reveal

>Fire & Fury

Good question.
> any more threats results in fire and fury
Gets threatened
> crickets
I do have faith that bombs will fall eventually, just dont want to wait any longer.

Fuck off shill

So how many red lines did nigger obama set? Trump just basically said if NK launches a missile, boom that's it goodbye North Korea.

selling nukes = justification for war
underage chang pls leave
selling tech to make nukes = okay
but you can get saddam'ed while trying... or rumored to try

Good post

Dems are fucked as is the msm this will get crazy

I heard "they" inflated a giant chicken with a Trump wig next to the white house

Trump said the US would act to any NK aggression. NK said they will attack Guam... But hasn't. So the ball is in NK's court. BUT they haven't acted yet and we've let them know what we'll do if they pull something.

>getting btfo by a fat chink
amerimongrels strike again

Fantastic Post

You people are low iq dregs sucking the sanity from the remainder of the populace. He said threatening our people/land would result in fire and fury. NK comes out and says oh, "we are considering tossing some missiles in Guams waters" and of course you weak fucks pick up on the scraps and act rabid like the good dogs you've become. NK and KJU are cowards and A. that is the reason they are in this mess and B. Is the only reason they didn't get nuked yesterday. Trump made them his bitch and the world knows it.

this

well maybe he shouldn't have made a retarded statement then

his bodylanguage showed that he will most likely do nothing.
it was really really weak but trumpfaggots still don't want to see that.

ITT an exercise in how can we make Trump not look like weak idiot in our minds?
> 4D chess
> he has a plan
> North Korea getting nukes is a good thing
> North Korea laughing at the fire and fury red line makes Trump look strong
> This was all Obama's fault anyway
> daddy will glass them anyway...s-soon
> once he's back from the golfing trip we will glass them then
> lol Fat Kim lol! Ripped Alpha Trump will fuck your shit up lol any day now lol
> lol North Korea is an irrelevant shithole lol
> talks about them for days and days non stop
> nobody even cares if North Korea has a nuclear arsenal now
> except the entire US government
> Russia China and Iran are not currently laughing at what's going on

Sure is shareblue in here

>Kim "best not"...
>best not
Y'ALL COME BACK NOW Y'HEAR!?

Can someone explain why we can't just ignore NK? I mean, any amount of attention we give the norks when they are making wild threats is attention they wouldn't normally receive.
So isn't giving them attention, whether positive or negative, essentially playing into their hands? Why not just completely ignore them. Pretend like they're not even there?

Private kike bank

It is a great honor for me to be here with all of my friends.
So amazing + will NEVER FORGET !

Must be quite convenient to write off anything idiotic said by your president as "ha, he was just exaggerating!"

>What did )))he((( mean by this?

Fuck off shareblue
>sage

They don't have a single Rothschild controlled bank. This makes agitates the kike.

>Trumpcuck right on cue to defend his daddy's "honor"

As presidents
>There will be consequences!
Today
>LOL oopsies! Daddy Trump have to clean up our boo boo now!

You're saying Trump is willing to take us to war and have his useful idiot right wing "patriots" die fighting his was just so the kikes can setup a bank in NK?
The fuck are you smoking mate? When has Trump ever cucked for the kikes? Show me a single evidence of that.

nk isn't dumb enough to give up their country. They are all talk

They already have what they wanted

Are you new here? Because I am not about to type out an essay on this because you just found Sup Forums and didn't want to lurk before posting.

Show me a single piece of evidence or even a photo of trump ever cucking for the kikes. Go ahead bitch. Find me anything. Bet you can't.

The whole trump family - big talkers only... fuck these cock-holsters. WE NEED A REAL MAN AS PRESIDENT NOT THIS WEAK BUNGA BUNGA WANNABE.

The fuck kind of language are you speaking?