Non US Sup Forums cannot understand this

I bought this in a sporting goods store for the price of a low grade suit.

No other G20 countries on my level. Enjoy defending yourself with slingshots, crossbows, etc.

It would look great with your lips wrapped around the barrel.

>vietnam heat shield
for another $20 you could have gotten a decent weapon

>safety off when not in hands of operator
you sicken me.

Euro tourist pls go!

>Vietnam heat shields
>round carbine grips
You're about 20 years off the mark kiddo

I have Jesus Christ on my side.

LMAO their laws on slingshots are pants-on-head retarded. You need to be 18 to buy a slingshot or airsoft in Straya.

I bet you're one of those fags that likes to replace wood with composite bullshit

You keep safety off and no round in the chamber when the weapon isn't in use

>implying

is that an RPG?

but if it is so easy for u to get it, criminals or any mental ill person can easily get it and shoot kids in a school

>posting SN
oops

Blessed be the Lord my strength, who teacheth my hands for war and my fingers to fight;

You need both user

Yes

Delete your account.

>implying

If the bolt is forward and the chamber is empty, you put it on semi and pull the trigger to put the hammer forward and relax the spring.

>he stores his firearms cocked

I had a Greek friend tell me that some people in the country side, particularly farmers, own illegal machine guns but the government is too incompetent to catch them.

I don't know if that's true or not.

>slingshots
>crossbows
only toy ones,, you can't get ones with a decent draw strength w/o a permit

It's actually easier for criminals to get them because they don't have to register guns that were acquired illegally. They can use then and discard them immediately after.

>You need to be 18 to buy a slingshot or airsoft in Straya.
you can't have airsoft here at all senpai

remember the laws were designed to kill off our gun culture entirely, not to simply pretend at "public safety"

It is.

Almost everybody outside the big cities has a pistol,machine gun or a shotgun.Firearms are tradition here like in the US

I know people will full auto (legal w/ tax stamp) rifles. They're just about $2k more expensive than they should be. State is VA.

Why in the world would you do that? You do know that being under tension does not wear out a spring, right?

I bought an AR-15 just last week, albeit it was not in a sporting goods store and it wasn't cheap

For $20 you can just replace that with a quad rail

You're into seeing people kiss barrels, huh?

and how this can be a good thing?

>lol only 9mm
How much dosh did you drop on the launcher? I'm finding de-milled ones for around $2k. Also is the rocket itself a reloadable trainer round?

We should help this guy out, Sup Forums.
I just pulled these from a quick Google Image search. Anyone got better ones?

>2k more than they should be
Try closer to 20k, if you're talking about an M16 or AK.
The cheapest registered transferable full auto a pleb like us can purchase is a Mac-10/11, and those are now in the 6k range. Finite supply (only those made/registered prior to May 1986) and increasing demand. Prices have skyrocketed on registered autos in the past few years.

>They're just about $2k more expensive than they should be

for an Mac or Bren, HK packs are about $20,000 more, and don't even get me started on transferable ar lowers

>Thinks springs have appreciable wear from static tension
>Being this retarded
Seriously.

>ammo box with question marks on it
>exploding 30 caliber clips

It's not. What he's saying is that all the red tape and stupid gun laws are only a burden on the people that were buying legally in the first place. Our laws are too restrictive as is, and it's hitting pants on head retarded in certain states.

For fuck's sake don't listen to the morons in this thread advocating that you store it without a round in the chamber. Jesus christ. Also get a light mounted on that thing, you can then testify that you identified the nigger breaking into your home before you shot him, whether you actually did or not.

>finger on the trigger

How come with such freedoms you are still ran by communistic pedophiles in Deep State?

This is a fair question

What a crock of shit. Laws didn't even really stop massacres either. I think you guys had 3 arsons that killed 15, 10, and 21 people respectively. Then you had an aboon woman stab her 8 aboon children to death then some wild motherfucker driving down 6 people in a mall.

I'm convinced P.A. was a falseflag. A mentally handicapped person cannot get 90% headshots with minimal training.

I always liked guns, especially rifles and snipers, and I'm sure it would be fun to have them and shoot stuff for fun.

But I also think that people should not be able to buy assault rifles and 50cal snipers. That's just insane.

There is too much crazy people in the world.

Unfortunately, most conservatives don't realize that (((they))) are controlling us. (((Andrew Breitbart))) was a Jew and Rupert Murdoch might as well be a Jew. Rumor is he was raised Jewish. That's why we need to red pill people on the (((media))) and the (((universities))).

Back to plebbit faggot

The two most deadly sprees were both done with semi-automatic rifles and a .50 is possibly the worst weapon a spree shooter could choose.

USA YES!

omg i love u

> implying I'm allowed to own a slingshot or crossbow

>muh assault rifles
already illegal or extremely restricted in most countries
>muh .50cal sniper rifles
please define "sniper rifle"
>people should not be able to buy X
oh no, why do people buy fast cars when there are speed limits? nobody should be able to own a car that can go over 80 kph because of muh accidents
do you realize how retarded it sounds?
>b-but muh criminals can get them
they already do whether you regulate it or not, do you really think a piece of paper is going to stop a criminal from going to the docks and grab an actual machine gun for a handful of dosh?

You sound like the sort of person who would know the price of a low grade suit...

>rifles and snipers
>snipers
>assault rifles and .50 snipers
weak ass bait faggot

the saddest part is that there really are people who unironically think like that

Spoken like a true chr*stian.

>swagnum
user I...

No need for a gun here unless I want to go for shooting range or hunting, then i'll just get a license and a gun. I did enough of shooting back in the army so meh, I guess I could go for it just to keep my accuracy etc. at fine level.