Does anyone else hate MolyJEW?

Does anyone else hate MolyJEW?

I'm trying to watch this interview with James Damore and all this narcissitic personality disorder faggot does is just tell stories about himself, he doesn't even bother to interview people. It's always about him, and he keeps aggrandizing himself. WHY THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP BLAMING MOM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY
youtube.com/watch?v=SYc71ra4zTk
youtube.com/watch?v=agU-mHFcXdw
youtube.com/watch?v=E_KGnT6poNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also I'm 30 minutes into the interview, and molyjew spoke for a good 25 minutes.

Yes

(((JUST ONE DOLLAR)))

Just watch the interview with Jordan Peterson
Its better, because he actually calls out the jew

I noticed that too, the first time I listened to him because I was interested in his guest. He kept going off on lolbertarian monologues that he'd obviously repeated so many times he had them memorized. It wasn't so much that they were wrong, but that it wasn't what I tuned in for.

fuck whoever linked me that interview - it was absolute garbage. I now support Google's decision to fire that weird guy

honestly this ain't molyneux's fault. the damore nerd is clearly smart but he's a fucking boring spergo. either he's keeping his cards close to his chest because he's got further plans for google or he's just a sperg who naively stumbled his way into an SJW trap (what is this, 2010?)

>Democrat meme flag
>supports supression of wrongthink
Checks out

James is autistic, he can hardly say anything of interest.
Same thing happened on the Peterson ''conversation''.
This kid is not charismatic.

You must be new ahhaahhaha
You must be a newfag who just heard Molyfag Jew for the first time or second time

Hahahhaha.

That guy is a literal mental disorder and his channel is 101 course in Projection / Coping. I guess some faggots think he's "good for the cause" (ok whatever, retards) but Stepho is, in general, deeply fucked up person, with some severe and very prominent issues.

Also

> muh software (I would love to see that shit he keeps talking about, 100% it's a bloatware trash, even in context of the era when it was made)
> muh prospecting
> muh I was an entrepreneur
> muh trip to China

He needs someone to beat his face to a pulp. Maybe then he'll stop whispering to make a point, like a god damned faggot. Maybe then he'll stop the trademark Leaf Lisp, something that alt-fag cuck canucks do on a regular, I don't know why (Gavin lisps, Laura Jewtorn lisps etc).

Who, Peterson or the jew?

Don't forget to defoo, user

can someone explain why an internal memo lakes the internal jargon of Google?
it's almost as if that memo was intended to be published to the public.

>WHY THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP BLAMING MOM?

*his mother is a Jew
*every Friday and Saturday night of his childhood spent laying awake listening to a stranger rail his mum.
*at least one probably put cigarettes out on him or molested him.

Also... Don't forget to romanticize beating your mom's head in with a baseball bat.

Yes. He's a liar, sociopath, narcissist, manipulator etc. He genuinely thinks that he's a serious philosopher/psychoanalyst, whereas in reality he just sells cheap imitations of the above on a mass scale. His material is fast food for idiots and people who have too much time on their hands and want to sit in an echo chamber for a few hours and get off on having certain views.

His voice is hideous, and totally unnatural. Again, this is purely for the purposes of manipulating his viewers. He assumes an aggressive role in every debate, attempts to psychologically abuse all of his callers and debate opponents. Lies about being jewish.

Not an argument. Lol

Damore really didn't have a lot to say, Molyneux is just somehow filling the time.
I've seen many interviews he did where it was a good balanced, discussion. This one certainly was not.

>WHY THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP BLAMING MOM?
Haven't seen that part, or maybe I ignored it because it wasn't the most interesting interview.
But obviously anyone here who's red pilled should know.
It is traditional Jewish family life. Jews hate their own mothers and their mother hate them.
That's why I never considered taking a Jewish wife, even though I had many opportunities.
I do not want the kind of dysfunctional families they tend to create. They are uninterested and incapable of rearing well adjusted children.

Molyneux literally always talks over his guests, tries to push narratives and shift the discussion in a certain way. He's a terrible interviewer

That's because it's a statement sweetie
Now repeat after me sugar: s-t-a-t-e-m-e-n-t

I don't see any "internal" jargon. Nothing in this document was unclear to me, but I'm running a software business, so I'm used to that kind of jargon.

>he actually calls out the jew

Doubt it, Molyneux never crticises himself.

He doesn't even debate, he appeals to experience and shames opponents into silence.
Honestly if most of his videos were about Aristotle and Socrates and all, it wouldn't be so bad.
If he published a video where all he does is read Aristotle's work for an hour, that'd give him some credit towards philosophical integrity.
Instead he does monologue interviews and marriage counseling.

>That's because it's a statement sweetie

Not fast on picking up sarcasm are we?

I said it because that's Molyneuxs regular answer to statements.

But thx for calling me a sweetie.

exactly.

he would give one word replies and their would be an awkward silence and then he tries to fill it in realising what he just did

he's basically /r9k/ if they were older and successful

There are still vidyas on the jewtube, ripped from his now deleted clips, where he goes IN on his mother, like a fuckin...PSYCHO that he is.

Now - I'm not saying having issues with your parents is "psycho". Life is complex and relationships can stray, no matter the proximity. There are people who can't go a day without keeping in touch with their parents, there are people who haven't spoke to their parents in decades.

That's not the issue.

The issue is going on tha inter net and spewing that shit about your parents, who can't speak for themselves, essentially making them into these vile monsters (there's 2 sides to every medal) and making excuses why you "defood" hahahahahaha.

Pic related is what Stephen Jewlynew was when he was younger, if you recognize pic related you will understand why those two are the same sickos with same diagnosis of self delusion, sociopathy and skewed morals.

Nothing to do with bald head, although it really is a cherry on top.

Oh look, character assassination.

No he doesn't always do it. He does it on call in shows because his jobs there is to clarify and explain stuff to callers.
That's the deal, they answer and he tries to uncover something that hopefully helps them fix some issue.
On interview on the other hand he does not usually talk over guests. When I've been annoyed or bored by it, it's usually caused by the guest, for not being able to have enough sufficiently interesting things to say.
Damore was one such case, he literally had no more then "yes" or "yeah" to respond to many questions.
But I don't hate on him, it's just obviously isn't something he has trained a lot. No surprise to me considering what he's been doing for a living.

>His material is fast food for idiots
this is exactly how I described him when I first saw him years ago

fast food philosophy

have a british hottie as a reward

I'll have to look up those videos, they wouldn't surprise me. I watched and subbed to Molyjew for a while but I unsubbed after getting sick of his narcissism / ego. He kinda creeps me out desu

>(there's 2 sides to every medal

Yeah like if your parents beat and molested you maybe there side of the story is important, right? Maybe you were asking for it by being so shockingly attractive and not even crying when they made you wear the Harley Quinn costume.

This interview is a bit better than the Peterson review, but that's because this kid is a stammering autist.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well across text.

Quick rundown

>it was feedback to a diversity seminar he went to
>started writing on a 12 hour plane trip when bored
>feedback wasn't welcome by the diversity people
>they sent it to their own internal sort of reddit group called """skeptics""" to see what they though
>this all happened a month ago and finally leaked.
>the feedback wasn't actually addressed just not liked by upper management at the time.
>it's only when it was public that they fired him

The funny thing is he paid over 50,000 for that interview

this

>Sarcasm doesn't translate well across text.

True.

But I thought it was obvious in the context of Molyneux though.

Maybe I should have been more clear on my intention

Shut up Steven

It was a bit painful to watch

He creeps you out because you're not a gullible faggot who believes anything from any retard. Molyfag is great for jaded faggots, for a very specific niche of angry, frustrated "but I'm smart" types of pretentious faggots.

The type of faggots who will larp about greek philosophy on a Saturday night out (that pic related that I posted - GREAT EXAMPLE), types of faggots who have these delusions of grandeur "nobody understand me I'm smart!!!!!" types...

That's his core audience, mixed with literal mental cases.

> lets make a video with our listeners
> lowest hanging fruit
> stupidest talking points
> let me dominate the converstation
> see how smart Moly is?
> that's what you get when you're world's biggest philosophy show
> donate or you're a sicko
> no pressure

LMAO

He's an idiot. Useful, I guess, maybe, but not really, just a fuckin DEMENTED larper with severe traumas that he hides under so many false pretenses it's not even funny.

Molyneux is always painful to watch...

Not an argument.

Well James Damore has the charisma of a fucking pebble so what else was Stefan going to do?

You really need to calm down. The Damore dumbass can't speak, and is autistic. Watch the Jordan Peterson interview. It's hilarious morons like you keep watching Molyneuxs videos knowing how they are going to end up...

Wew...get out your frustrations more please. Did he touch you in the past?

ONE DOLLAR!!!!!
GIVE ME THAT CUP OF COFFEE!!!!
YOU OWE IT TO ME FOR WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!

Too many shills around for that to work, sadly.
More often than not I see people criticising him with solid observations and others reply saying "not an argument" with the intention of actually defending Molymeme.

I actually love that quote as it tells you everything you need to know about him.

He is a narcissist because he wants his mother love and to that extent wants to impress her. He knows his father was a rich successful guy that she flung herself at so he is trying to emulate this man he hardly knows off of what he thinks makes a successful person which is his narcissism.

Whenever he gets into an argument he regresses mentally back to a kid thus why his call in videos are terrible as he wants to stand out for his mother.

If he ever just called up his mother and asked her if she was proud of him I GUARANTEE his narcissism would drop quite a bit for a while and if he continued communication you would see a permanent drop.

It is only his own fear of being rejected by his mother that makes him promote defooing as it is a coping mechanism to make him believe he does not need what he wants.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=SYc71ra4zTk

did he finally managed to be 1 video without mentioning race and IQ ?

Honestly, Molyneux interview was bad, made Damore looks autistic and the whole pacing was bad. On the other hand, Petterson's interview was awesome, he made sure we could understand Damore's ideas and feelings during the whole process.

Cult member spotted

Honestly, Molyneux interview was bad, made Damore looks autistic and the whole pacing was bad. On the other hand, Petterson's interview was awesome, he made sure we could understand Damore's ideas and feelings during the whole process.

To me it always looks like he's on the verge of crying. Is that just me?

Molynite detected.

Yeah iv been on the receiving end of his herd of cult followers in the comment section on youtube.

But I can't help my self from calling him out on his bullshit.

>doesn't like X
Yes, please make more threads about him then. Give him more exposure.
God you people are stupid.

Are you somehow retarded or why do you view it as something wrong for him to ask for financial support.
All people in media need a way to financially support themselves. Since YouTube blocks ads for right wing channels he has no other options than donations or merchandise.

He looks sick.

his mother was Jewish so we can give him a pass on the mother hate

Should it be "upb" to donate money to a psycho just because he makes videos?

Good grief that man is literally nuts LMAO what the FUCK!?!!!?

WOW

>Damore looks autistic
it's the same in the peterson interview

>hey guys it's me stefan molyfag, let me tell you all about how I can fix your relationship issues

Pathetic. You fuckin SJW echochamber faggot retard, are those mugs on that pathetic meme jpeg completely PROTECTED from any type of criticism?

Those are your superheros?

KILL YOURSELF and let them drape your fuckin grave with kekistan flag you fuckin fool, you fuckin buffoon.

I don't know what "upb" means and I don't care to learn. But it is the voluntary choice of his viewers if he is going to receive the necessary resources to continue what he's doing.
Obviously there is more than enough public support for him. How many would voluntarily pay to listen to your bullshit every day?

Redditor detected, these people are not immune to criticism

One time I made an off-hand joke about something the caller said and Molememe's bitchboy responded with a turbo-negative personal insult. A bit weird, but I guess to be Molememe's bitch you've got to be a really, really, really beta cuck.

I've watched the Peterson version, and he doesn't shut up either. You have to remember that those youtube celebs are in the business of selling their personality, so of course they're gonna promote their product in their vids.

They also removed any sources or studies linked to what he was saying because he was right

What you call character assassination I call accurate description of a psychopath with grandiose personality disorder.

Universally Preferable Behaviour.
Think of it as the traditional white European morals and values, for atheists.

Nice /leftypol/ character assassination thread, retard.
I listened to the entire thing, and he only went on a rant once. Rest of the time he allowed Damore to rant even when he was rambling without really having any point.
You faggots should really listen to the interview, then ask yourself, why did OP straight up lie about the contents of the video?
Seriously. Listen to the video when you have the time. Why is OP is straight up lying?

>I've watched the Peterson version, and he doesn't shut up either.
you could tell he was just trying not to make it awkward because james was very autistic giving one word answers and then pausing and carrying on like a nervous child at the doctors and he is a fan of peterson but couldn't even articulate himself properly

takes a pretty big narcissist to pay 50k for an interview and then just talk over the guest the whole time about yourself and only use his name for views

Another important thing to mention is that he wrote it months ago, showed it to a bunch of Google employees and none of them had any problem with it.
The outrage was entirely manufactured. The average Google employee agrees with him.

>character assassination

SJW logic detected + faggot flag = SJW faggot

What retarded faggots like you have to realize is that your fuckin e-celeb idols, from the "alt lite" are DISPENSABLE faggots and we only use them as MEANS to an end, you fuckin thick headed faggot.

Also, funny how NOBODY on that Hall of Fame Faggot "muh shareblue" faggot jpeg DARES to name the jew.

VERY INTERESTING.

Kill yourself.

>the average autistic sperg agrees with him

oh, wow. this is definitely how you win culture wars

I enjoyed his fall of Rome video, or was that just me falling for shit? I listen to him because it's something in the car and I drive a lot for work.

The last one with the guy who called in about not caring about people dying in shit areas was the biggest fedora tipping alt right edgelord

>The average Google employee agrees with him.
The internal poll that leaked showed only ~1/3 agreeing with it

>50k for an interview

There is no way in hell or gods green earth jewtubers pay anyone anything for interview, let alone Molymeme paying 50 fuckin thousands for this hook-nosed Goolag scapegoat.

I was an intern for his shows.

he definitely pays for certain interviews

The Jordan Peterson interview was way better than Moly's. Moly projects way to much of his own garbage onto James situation.

Upb = Universally preferable behavior.

It's Molyneuxs great contribution to the evolution psychology.
It puts him on the same level as Freud, Skinner, Piaget, June and so on.

At least in Molyneuxs mind that is... For people with normal iq his theory is just one fallacy after the other.

I am not talking to you retarded /leftypol/ retards.
This goes out to all the lurkers who have not watched the video yet. Watch the fucking video.
OP is straight up lying. Open you fucking eyes. There are paid shills and unpaid shills on Sup Forums right now straight up lying about people.

I am sure a few people will watch the video after seeing this thread, and they will know that you faggots are lying.
This is what you leftist pieces of shit seem to be unable to understand. When you lie, all it takes is for people to look at what you're lying about. Do you honestly believe that no one is going to watch the video?

Daily reminder that Molyjew is a bitcoin millionaire. Someone post the proof

Yes he injects himself too much. He knows Damore is bringing in new viewers, so Moly is trying his best to utilize his cult indoctrination tactics on newcomers.

It was a very boring video.

no way

They learn form the master himself.

Pic related btw

Yeah, I read all kinds of bullshit about right wingers on YouTube here by apparently jews or commies.
Molyneux has beaten his wife and is currently divorcing, he sexually abused his daughter recently, he fired Mike for lack of money, he's secretly supported by Soros or Israel. Complete idiots.

Here is the peterson interview where james is a little more open
youtube.com/watch?v=agU-mHFcXdw

I was too. Did he sexually abuse you with his Jewish friends? Is it true that he is a lizard man?

>/leftypol/

Wrong, you're dumb, continue worshiping your e-celebs, and if I can say one more thing to you, oh mighty SS Fuhrer General on /pol who successfully identified me as communist "leftypol" agent (kill yourself for being this pathetic)...

Your e-celebs are there to keep you stunded. Your e-celebs are there to make you think "wow these brave men are speaking up, finally someone speaking up, we might win".

Your e-celebs won't help you. That is if we apply something a retard of your caliber certainly isn't capable of - long term thinking.

Enjoy the rest of your /rightypol jewtube videos today and remember, every comment you leave in those echo chambers is one step closer to victory.

Shareblue BTFO!

kys.

are you serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=E_KGnT6poNY

More Molymeme red pills. He's a seriously demented liar and narcissist. Lots of people grow up and learn to lie for validation, literally convincing themselves that their fantasies are real. Some people learn to grow out of it, others don't. Molymeme needs it so badly that he's dedicated his life to it, through his youtube channel. He doesn't put a paywall on his videos because he wants people to be so grateful for his apparent brilliance that they willingly throw money at him. He would never accept a reduction in his viewer base in exchange for some more money because he craves validation.

Every time you make a long winded retarded reddit spacing emotional appeal post another lurker checks the video.
Keep posting.