"WHY CANT THE NEWS STOP MAKING FUN OF GOD-EMPEROR-KING-LORD TRUMP???? THIS OFFENDS ME"

"WHY CANT THE NEWS STOP MAKING FUN OF GOD-EMPEROR-KING-LORD TRUMP???? THIS OFFENDS ME"

Food for thought: maybe if Trump didn't say so much stupid and embarrassing shit on Twitter (like retweeting classified info), then the news wouldn't tear him apart with the correct opinions and facts, don't ya think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAHzJayKhJM&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=_m0Ja4h53Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stfu cucklord

>wikileaks links up your ass
7/10 , good bait

What is wrong with you retards posting Hero Academia pictures with shitty political messages?

>kekistan flag
oh...

>>>/leftynigger/ thread #2878436978545

News dont really care about facts, facts dont sell, trump tweets sell, ratings is the bottom line, trump delivers ratings, ask colbert and cnn

>CNN

At least Alex Jones doesn't come out and just say they bullshit for ratings

heh I get it. OPs a fag

First african pres

Owns 70% of the national debt
african economics.gif

>take random freeze frame in an anime, any anime, of any character, doing anything
>put text on it as if it's contextually related
Why is their memecraft so weak?

why can't you understand Sup Forums?
it isn't hard
also you would do better bait if you posted a story that wikileaks got wrong or give us some AJ video links to laugh at
lazy

youtube.com/watch?v=vAHzJayKhJM&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

youtube.com/watch?v=_m0Ja4h53Mg

Sup Forums is a board of peace and lol

>trump says something
CNN: REEEEEEEEEEE
>hillary commits atrocities against other countries
CNN: Can you believe what trump said on twitter today?!

because they merely adopted the memes. We were born in them, molded by them...

how dare they tarnish uraraka with 2007 tier memes where you just put an impact font over a still frame

wait, are you unironically defending CNN?
here?
?

So are any of you alt-right idiots gonna disprove OP or keep shitposting nonsense and meaningless posts?

What /great/ and /constructive/ responses...

stfu cucklord

Confirms bait
No one is that brain-tumorously dumb

>Wikileaks is fake news
I have yet to see a retraction of a single document by Wikileaks.

>Cassidy
tits or GTFO, tripfag

>So are any of you alt-right idiots gonna disprove OP or keep shitposting

I won't bother because if I beat him in this game hes created it would be like running in the special Olympics. Even if you win you'd need to be retarded to run.

it's pretty neat how quickly they turned on wikileaks when it targeted the clintons

Why is ShariahBlue trying to conflate InfoWars and Wikileaks?

the burden of proof is on OP to prove wikileaks is fake. Good luck with that.

Why are both you and the OP name-fags? Don't you shills know you can leave the name field blank?

Secondly, CNN is disliked here for a reason and it isn't because of their shit opinions. It's blatant deceit, stretching the truth on some topics while refusing to even comment on topics that would damage the credibility of their political party should more people learn of their actions. Meanwhile Wikileaks isn't even news so much as it is hacking and publishing.

underrated

I get inforwars but wikileaks? Are you fucking delusional?

The left still can't meme.

Trump just having Twitter makes MSM go crazy. They both love the attention and power it has over people. Why do you hate it?

Don't forget to sage and report all shitty anime meme threads on sight.

>ITT: leftist dies from exposure after wandering unprepared into inhospitable tundra
suns going down OP, time to drink your own thread

I don't care what he says, I'm just bothered by his dumb pictures.

Yeah, only if they display opinions that you snowflakes disagree with, right cuck?

What ever happened to free speech??

>correct opinions

>What ever happened to free speech?
Free speech means you are free to speak, but does not obligate us to respond.

i liked it better when you posted best girl instead of the fat gravity slut

>President declassifies information to public
He can do that retard, he's the President

@136829766
@136830545
@136831919

>what are id's?
gotta hand it to you op, you really have a way of finding the_donald posters

>alt-right idiots
You're not in Reddit right now, you fucking twink.

Generally speaking all of the media is regarded as untrustworthy by the public so why shouldn't we trust Trump's word over theirs?

The same image macro over and ovee and over again. Lefty memes age like milk in the sun.

There are rules on this board, despite what you were told on R*ddit

In all the time of wikileaks existence never once was one piece of their stuff oroven fake or fabricsted. Furthermore the hillary/dnc/podestaemails were not even debated wether or not they are fake, but only that their origin were russia which is utterly irrelevant if those email are real which they are.
Infowars is controlled opposition but still a lot closer to reality than the MSM.
Cnn on the otherhand is found time and time again to have outright lied or selectively choose to present only that piece of information that fits their narrative ignoring everything else
Sage

Wikileaks has never had to retract or offer a correction for a single press release.

We don't wear hockey pads!

wikileaks has mountains of credibility next to the lying propaganda artists at fake news CNN

happy now?

Reminder: left can't meme and are huge faggots

They sat on the Panama papers, they're obvious jew enablers. They only release stuff that suits what their masters want.

I have no support to give for a jewish banker conspiracy mouthpiece.

>correct opinions

I really can't respect anyone who defends the MSM.

You ever get tired posting the same thing?

Sage

You cant just release everything. You have to make sure the stuff is real, read through everything, countercheck whats possible and so on. One wrong leak might discredit everything else did

YOU GUYS CANNOT MEME!

>wikileaks
good try podesta

Lol jew spotted. Panama papers exposed illegal banking activity and wikileaks wanted no part of it.

Who are you quoting?

Wish I had applied for janitor to give this cunt an IP ban anytime he makes this garbage.

Original shit OP.

Sage

Find the cancer
We tried the first 6 months of the Presidency with Jews and it didn't work out. Let's try the next 6 without Jews. A/B test to see where the cancer lies. If Jews aren't the source of the failure of the Presidency to make America great again then prove it by removing Jews from media & political influence and show the public how things work out.

Ahh yes, the ol' "BAN OPINIONS THAT HURT ME AND MY SNOWFLAKE FRIENDS" treatment. Cuck!

>Saged
Did you think that by changing your name and flag you wouldn't be recognized?