This pisses me off so much. First Google, now feminism has entered the stock market

stockchartguru.com/info/top-10-reasons-women-are-better-stock-traders-than-men

Is it true that testosterone affects women in such a way that they are more risk averse and therefore more conservative in their stock investments?

>risk averse
>good anything
Every major invention has been made by people who took risks. Thanks women for stagnating the advancement of civilization.

Well we know 100% they'll never even try saying women are better in the trades

Next Headline
>"WHY WOMEN ARE BETTER WELDERS, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING"

Isn't stock-trading about ten years from being completely automated, though?

Taking risks in the stock market is how you make money. What you need to do is be prudent about how you take risks, if that makes any sense. Look at how much time you have before you'll need that money, then do calculated risks according to that.

You get nowhere without risk. I had a female stock broker once. My portfolio fluctuated between 98% and 102% for two years. It never went up or down. I switched to a man, and I made 20% my first year. Then lost 10% then made 20%, then lost 20%, then made 30%. But my bottom line kept going up. Risk is good, even if you lose some of the time.

I want to watch this, it will be better than any happening because they could ruin something in a day.

Why aren't you archiving your links?

Women: The Reverse Midas Touchâ„¢

Nobody is a better fucking stock trader than anyone else. It's like talking about someone being a "better" roulette player because they won a shitload of money on roulette. If fifty million people become stock traders, some of them are going to do really well and get famous and then make even more money convincing morons like you that they weren't just positive outliers with no actual talent. All the fucking millions who lose their shit go away and become lawyers or whatever. It's literally random; the proof being that if it wasn't, nobody would fucking do anything but get rich trading stocks the "right" way.

Managed funds rarely beat index funds, not to mention that you have to pay fucking fees to the people managing your funds. But what am I saying, speculate your fucking dick off, it only helps me.

Those 10 reasons are trash.

Now bring in stress and long working hours and then see who comes out on top.

48 reason click bait still works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler: 48 of the reasons are becasue retards keep advertising for us

without inherent risk there is no growth, you can only maintain. No gains as they say. Without growth inherent, what is the point of the stock market?

Next Headline
>"WHY WOMEN ARE BETTER OIL DRILLERS, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING"

Next Headline
>"WHY WOMEN ARE BETTER WASTE COLLECTORS, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING"

Next Headline
>"WHY WOMEN ARE BETTER CONSTRUCTION WORKERS, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING"

Next Headline
>"WHY WOMEN ARE BETTER PLUMBERS, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING"

Next Headline
>"WHY WOMEN ARE TRUCK DRIVERS, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING"

Next Headline
>"YOU WILL NEVER SEE THESE HEADLINES"

>Because most women didn't actually have to earn the money they use to trade stocks, it doesn't have as much sentimental value as it does for men. This allows women to far outperform men in trading stocks because they keep a more objective view than men.

being more risk averse does not make you better, just different. There is no wrong way to take risks, and is all discretionary and comes down to personal beliefs, not professionalism.

Men only take risks because they want to impress/secure/support women and the furtherance of civilization that they represent you fag

^ this

the article is completely fucking contrived in order to further a PC agenda.

NPR needs to be called out for their fucking propaganda too.

>than men
Do these retards not understand that nobody is really making money trading by hand? It's all algorithms winning arbitrage between 50 different markets at a fraction of a second to make pennies on the dollar every minute.

Yes pretty much. Majority of trades are already automated.

I would let her trade my stock if you know what I mean

I want to shove my tongue up her stinkhole while she verbally abuses me

They've done it with trucking.

Risk aversion is not a good thing in the stock market.

The one area we could use them in is finance. We don't need a bunch of testosterone on Wall Street. Let the useless cunts run the banks, and we'll do everything else like always

I mean, why write a stupid article about it? Just look if majority of biggest earners are women and we are done here.

It's weird how many things minorities and women do better than others (not white men specifically, but other people who aren't women or minorities, calm down you fucking racist cis idiot), it's amazing how empowered they are despite being persecuted literally everywhere on earth for 100% of history. See this right here is why we need more diversity in white countries. The real problem is white guys who are racist virgins and just want to play videogames all day when they should be working together to make the world equal for PoC.