archive.is/63Cc5
youtube.com/watch?v=nVZF2UOEi1Y
youtu.be/oMHyvYuHcPs?t=11m0s
youtu.be/oMHyvYuHcPs?t=15m01s
youtube.com/watch?v=oMHyvYuHcPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAKE NEWS

archive.is/63Cc5

this means in three months we can plan on Buzzfeed releasing their own less good supplements available exclusively through Goop, geared exclusively towards women, which will be little more than overpriced and ineffective blends of vitamins and minerals that have been sold in stores for ages.

>lab work is fake news

>buzzfeed...

Bomb yourself Mohamad

thank you norbro

yeah, but I doubt other labs have.... SUPER MALE VITALITY™!

>buzzfeed
>not archiving
>obvious shitty bait thread

based user

So? Did you really believ it was magic cure?

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK. USE BASED NORD ARCHIVE LINK

archive.is/63Cc5
archive.is/63Cc5
archive.is/63Cc5

FAKE NEWS BITCH
youtube.com/watch?v=nVZF2UOEi1Y

> OMG herbal supplements are overpriced!

It's fake news in that it isn't really news at all. If you buy supplements, you deserve to piss your money away in highly nutritious urine while doing nothing for your body. Whether sold by Alex Jones or anyone else.

Prove it

>little more
Meaning their is more than just ineffective blends of vitamins and minerals.
Buzz feed btfo.

DELET

Underrated

Also, sage.

CAVEMAN bone marrow broth powder is made from chicken bone broth

[SPOILER]
chickens do not have bone marrow they are birds

This
I don't know why people take Jones seriously in the first place. His outbursts come across as the equivalent of virtue signaling. He's always been a conspiracyshill

So it is just another multivitamin, huh go figure.
But does it cost different than the GNC stuff. If they are the same who cares.

those patriotic digits though

>having to have buzz feed tell you this

We'll it implies that there's anything special about the things he sells compared to any other vitamin or nutrition company

Somebody wasted their time on this. Lol. Buzzfeed with more useless news

>buzzfeed

hahahahahahahahaha

Great, now AJ will get butthurt and talk about it for weeks.

>Buzzfeed is too stupid to know what FDA not approved means

hahahaha

you're a fucking idiot. look at what they compare it too. First of all
>lab confirms they are completely safe, legit, and "won't kill you" - talk about charged "journalism"

then they give an example of buying something like a zinc supplement to an infowars product (which has zinc, plus 5 + or more other ingredients/natural oils).

PS you're reading buzzfeed that's the bigger LOLOLOOLOLLOL

here's infowars celebrating that shitty article giving them a complete pass lOLOLOL fucking retard , learn to look at the back of a package and scope the entire ingredients like a rational consumer.

youtu.be/oMHyvYuHcPs?t=11m0s

I've ordered the liver cleanse and oxypowder from Infowars.

The liver cleanse is little more than milk thistle and the oxypowder is magnesium.

You can literally go to Walmart and buy that shit for under $10.00

I thought this was already common knowledge.

AJ is a snake oil salesman.

>little more

Warzel words

exactly what i would expect. infowars has to shill products. in fact, that's pretty much all they do.

it's too bad they don't make documentaries anymore. that was about the only good thing jones ever did.

what do you say in response to this though?
that's not from the article I listen sometimes he says it's made from chicken bones while he's pitching it

and chickens don't have marrow

>Claimed ingredients for Super Male: Tribulus Terrestris (fruit), Tongkat Ali (root), Ashwaganda (root), Maca (root), Avena Sativa (leaf/stem), Suma (root), Catuaba (bark), Muira Puama (bark), Fulvic Acid
>Claimed ingredients for Super Female: Organic Tribulus Terrestris (fruit), Organic Epimedium (leaf), Organic Ashwaganda (root), Organic Avena Sativa (leaf/stem), Wildcrafted Suma (root), Maca (root), Wildcrafted Tongkat Ali (root), Wildcrafted Muira Puama (bark), Wildcrafted Catuaba (bark), Shilajit

Kek. See if you can spot the difference.

>ineffective blends of vitamins and minerals that have been sold in stores for ages
Yeah no shit the entire point of his products is so that fans can support him while getting SOMETHING in return, an alternative to donations. Everybody who isn't a dumbo knows this.

>Overpriced and unnecessary

Even I could tell you that.

>birds don't have bone marrow
they certainly fucking do, did you fucking think "hollow bones" means they have literal balloons for bones?

Branded (vitamin) supplements are overpriced. Wew.

That and bull horning out in public.

Now he just rants about the same old shit day after day after day. If I hear him say "criminal behavior" one more time I'm going to punch a wall.

>Be alex jones
>Build media empire around fake news and selling snake oil
>Complain about fake news and people getting tricked by lizard people

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Isn't there laws against doing this?

there's alot of dumbos out there. Plus they are actually fairly priced when you take into account the multiple ingredients in each product. they're comparing one vitamin like B-12 in a store to his b-12 proprietary formula (has like 5+ additional natural oils or ingredients which are expensive...)

so if anything, thank you piss gate dossier buzzfeed, for lab confirming to the masses that his products are completely safe and pass all screening tests/have what it says in it.

youtu.be/oMHyvYuHcPs?t=15m01s

I'm not going to trust Buzzfeed... I wouldn't buy that shit either.

>BuzzFeed

When you make CNN look reasonable.

Buzzfeed attacking Jones income and business should tell you something. Why would they care and why would you listen to fucking buzzfeed? You think they really care about where you spend your money honky?

This is why people assume all right wingers are fucking retarded and uneducated, people like you give us a bad name.

Everything Alex Jones sells can be bought for 1/3rd the price from the grocery store, there is no denying this, it's a fact.

i bought the 9/11 inside job hat because lmao

AJ provides some comedy relief every once in awhile

Against doing what? Exposing mediocre products, or inflating the price on a product with some fancy marketing and packaging?

Because both are cornerstones of capitalism.

Only a 2X+ price markup? That's actually really low for branded supps.

I guarantee that this wasn't done subjectively / in a blind test.

They probably set these samples into labs with the big letters that read LOL INFOWAR SUPPLEMENTS PLZ CONFIRM THEYRE FAKE LOL FUCKING INFOWARS

Only a retard would have thought otherwise. You pay the excessive price to support infowars, not because it's a miracle concoction.

It's intellectual property theft. Why do you think people don't do it to coke?

Buzzfeed lab technicians find not enough xenoestrogens in them.

>blends of vitamins and minerals that have been sold in stores for ages.

>literally what AJ himself advertized it to be

>when a conservagive sells supplements its now "ineffective" and "just" vitamins and minerals

AHhaahaahahaahaaha
Ahahaahaahahaahaahahahaahahahahaha
Ahaqhahaahahahahahahahahahabahabah

Buzzfeed unintentionally confirmed AJ for legit
Fake news
Sage
Hide

Unless you perfectly plan your diet and eat the same food everyday in the same amounts it's impossible to get the RDA of all the vitamins and minerals.

HAHHAH SO TRUE !HHAHAHA
FLAIMING PILE OF GARBAGE BUZZFEED DOES IT AGAIN

Yeah I looked it up, it's called a "trade secret"

Probably referring to the fact that it has in it exactly what's advertised and buzz feed had to spin it to make it look bad.

Are you genuinely too stupid too get it?
Or are you just being a partisan dick bag?

when is infowars on today? i think im going to give it a listen

>(((Buzzfeed)))

Their article is basically "this supplement blend contains lower than normal ____ mineral, the other ingredients are safe but there is no proof of any health benefits from them. We're also an illicit drug testing lab which is unqualified for this type of analysis.".

Nice try kikes.

>alex jones vitamins are vitamins.what a fucking monster. he needs to be arrested.

>buzzkike
>no archive
I don't like buzzfeed and but obviously it is another glorified food supplement.

>buzzfeed debunks SuperMaleVitality
I instantly think they work now

Alex responds:
youtube.com/watch?v=oMHyvYuHcPs

16 minutes in is the best part, and a few minutes after that.

every vitamin supplement is a scam

>"muh super male vitality will boost your test goyim!"
>the mixture of herbs and roots in it literally do nothing and have proven to have no effect in many studies in the past

GUYS ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT BUZZFEED BTFO!

HOLY SHIT you can sense the butthurt of the writer, the review basically says ‘yep ALL the labels are all legit’ and the writer is barely able to spin it into anything negative, in most cases not even quoting whole sentences of the reviews

These scumbags are desperately throwing everything at the humble water filter salesman and he just soaks up all the publicity. I love it.

>Buzzfeed
I'm honestly surprised this clickbait site hasn't gone under yet. Who is financing them?

You must be one of those "highly intelligent" urban people I keep hearing about.

They sent it to a fucking FDA registered laboratory you fucking idiot.

From the same idiots who push organic and holistic medicines. Gimme a break.

they must be worth getting then

>The products are — more or less — accurately advertised. They don't contain significantly more or less of a particular ingredient than listed on the bottles, and there are no surprise ingredients.

How disappointed was buzzfeed with these results?

we've known this for years

ban test
*crosses fingers*

This is exactly what Alex Jones says they are, just like all other vitamins. But the proceeds go to help fight the globalists, thats why people are willing to spend more. Why are leftists so fucking stupid that they don't understand buying his products is widely understood to be a donation where you get a little something in return.

Checked

Checked

Mon-Fri 11am -3pm Central, 12pm - 4pm eastern. I listen on the app

major butthurt, imagine their meeting room tantrums after the results

So true...

Low key the iodine is the only one worth buying. It's the shit. The rest if it is essentially overpriced snake oil thiugh.

>How disappointed was buzzfeed with these results?
honestly it doesnt matter. they still made their headline 90% of people just read the headlines and im assuming most people read their headline and assumed that the pills were full of shit. i mean what's the point of writing an article for such a non-story? the headline. they're engaging in fake news with this shit even though they technically cover all their bases in the body of the article.

You are a machine of a man a true meme warrior thanks archive man

It's called creating drama.

It always gets readers attention regardless if it's complete bullshit. Like those magazines you see in the store at checkout.

Do they not realize it's their advertising model? People don't buy Alex Jones products because they are the best, they buy them to support the show.

DNA force is the real deal.

My knee was fucked two years ago.
Doctors were amazed.

American education

I think most people know it's overpriced. The markup is to support the site. I mean their alternative is to just beg for donations,instead they choose to offer high quality products and mark them up a bit. That way people get something they like and support the site at the same time. They don't have any other advertising on their site, and selling only their own products allows them to stay impartial to advertising influences.

> FDA legal supplements
> tries to get a lab to discredit it

I got the Myco ZX, biome defense probiotic, and toothpaste for like 45-50% off with free shipping during the July price slashathon, shit's pretty cash

Came with a few free END THE FED bumper stickers and a small 'Murica booklet about jury nullification/the bill of rights

They actually are though

Ironically prominent lefties (Marketing Manager types rather than Moldilocks types) gobble this shit up for treble the Infowars price at their nearest health food boutique

God among men.

my hero

"Jeff Bezos attacks me in the Washington Post for selling supplements while he sells the same stuff at Whole Foods and on Amazon!"
-Alex