An australiant cunt said the follwing:

An australiant cunt said the follwing:

"If you unironically think the ancient Greeks and Italians were the same race as the Shitskins that inhabit the land today you shoulden't be here.

Stop lumping these shitskins in with true whites, the only current meds that can pass as white now are northern Italians.

>inb4 posted cherry picked example of nordic looking greek

That only proves my point that you don't see the average med as white. Rare examples of meds with left over white blood dosen't represent the majority of them.

>inb4 shill divide and conquer"

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489
translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.protothema.gr/world/article/531319/i-dimosiografos-kai-o-kathigitis-pou-lene-oti-oi-ellinides-ekdidodai-gia-mia-turopita/&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right though.

First of all, australians are not even white, they're the pink convict spawn of Britain's worse.

>inb4 oink oink worship cocks and wallow in shit like their closest relative, te domesrticated pig , but there's more .

Greeks are not Nordics at all, they never were , they are the first Aryan migration in Europe from the Caucasus , The Grecoetruscan one, the second is the Latin, the 3rd Celtiberian and the last are the Slavogermanics , each progressively blonder becausethey spent more time up North. The initial Aryans are mediterranean like, also progressive migrations are less sophisticated culturally which is obvious even to you .

>inb4 but I',m an Anglo, not an Aryan. So you mean you are a germanic anglo-saxon-substrate dominated by Romans then conquered by Normans, then Danes (Vikings) raped by overlords for thousands of years and now bowing to muslims and kikes , indeed you are not worthy of being an Aryan at all, esp. when you are their imprisonned worse of the worse .

shut up kike.

Pic is genetic makeup and when it says near east it's Anatolia , not fucking Babylon

compare to next graph and fuck off

youre in the wrong thread

example , finnish are mongolseven if they're the blondest in europe, not that it matters to Greeks , just to trash your LARPing

Then again well, we're pretty old and still speak the same language as thousands upon thousands of years and you cant beat that with anything 'cherrypicking' . Studies speak more than an auscunt:

>ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489

if you don't like it well,
>always can seppuku

>getting this kind of autism fit about some memes

lmao

poor weakling kike, keep reading

I didn't see Romans sailing to the new world.

We don't give a fuck about what an inbreed deported aussie would think about us. They can stay deported in their shitty island, we don't need their tourism ( is washing their feet into our fountains "tourism") money.

They were of the Hellenic race, which is mostly dilluted/extinct. In far north of italy are some though where they successfully hid their Hellenic white women from the turk rapists.

Greeks are just christian turks.

Ξανασkέψου τη ζωή σου kαι τι μαλαkίες ποστάρεις kαι που.

Mycenaeans were literal faggot civilization-wreckers who led a massive chimpout against the Minoan civilization, the real source of culture in Greece. They set Europe back 1000 years and plunged it into a dark age which persisted until the classical period. Even after the dark age ended, Greece remained a backwater shithole compared to Persia until the Macedonians took over. The worst crime the Mycenaeans committed was abandoning Linear A and Linear B in favor of a jewified alphabet with knockoff Phoenician(kike) letters. It doomed Europe to Jewish mind control through constant language manipulation.

Myceneans were the highest period of the Aegean civilization
and they used linear B, the first Greek alphabet

stop posting

you should have looked better

the greatest ships built in antiquity were by Alexander the Great, but he sailed East, not West,they were only matched in the 7th centure by the rest of Europe , the Romans built very able Quinqueremes but we ad to wait for a Genoese to sail to America , Colombus .

no, I agree, I despise them by the day, someone who loses a war on birds ought have his muth removed and replaced by a beak .

according to all the previous data they're not kike faggot

vraia xese me ama de saresei kai pigene allou egines kai estet kritikos modernas texnis

well God forbid whites unite say the kikes who hate this most exalted race of mankind and want to see it fall, better get rid of kikes than the opposite

you are simply wrong, what finished the Myceneans was the volcano of Thera along with the Doric descent (Spartans) .

You can open a book sometime you lying typist whore .

He is 100% correct. Modern greeks are now turks by blood. Northern italians are now highly mixed with lombard, south italy is mixed with moor, some spaniard (in sicily),and a few other things.
>It would be like saying modern Americans are the same people as native americans. The natives are mostly long gone by now.

just give up chimps, the ancient DNA is here
Greeks are genetically whiter than Myceneans, who overlap with south Italians
north Italians have nothing in common with whites

I never said the Mycenaeans ruled classical Greece or that the Macedonians finished them off, I said that Greece was a backwater shithole compared to Persia until the Macedonians came along, which is 100% true. I appreciate the classical Greeks for their philosophy and advances they made but they were a minor player on the global stage for most of their history.

still though it has nothing to do with Myceneans, Greece was set back when the Mycenean civilization got destroyed during the bronze age collapse by whatever force, either Dorics, sea people or a combination of many

Incorrect. I've been guilty of this too, look at Alexanders the Great's mosaic. I'm not sure when it was made but it couldn't have been long after his death at the latest as mosaic art is distinctly antique.

>He is 100% correct. Modern greeks are now turks by blood. Northern italians are now highly mixed with lombard, south italy is mixed with moor, some spaniard (in sicily),and a few other things.

American education displays its obvious failures .

>It would be like saying modern Americans are the same people as native americans. The natives are mostly long gone by now.
I'm sorry do you speak modern Native American ? because we speak modern Greek, because you are historyless, you have no idea of the tenacity of a people. You haven't even looked at the history of the thread , much less never been to Greece. In general you are dull and ignorant like most your compatriotes .

I know because the Indoeuropean migration was gradual, more and more whiter people came.

You can't talk to kikes about history because they distort everything, Israel is a backwater shithole, Greece has been at the cusp of everything, and its neighbouring Rome from Mycenes to Byzantium, the Renaissance and beyond after expelling roach and almost reaching Ankara , during the 19th century, try to do that with your shlomos who are a degenerate parasitic filth .

that's interesting what you say, the 'sea peoples' are not referenced in Greek myth or texts , it's a jewish invention about 'an aegean people', mortal enemy of the jews, who noone else has literally ever heard of .

Do you really think that northern Italians are whiter than the southern ones? Because please if you do believe it, you must also consider countries like India or China so different and, at that point, you could never say things like "chinese people are xy".

First of all:
During history, there has been migrations. Even the vikings once went to Sicily. We cannot say that Greeks and Italians aren't in the ancient places of origin like we can't say the opposite. Populations and genes are not so easy to distinguish.

"Greek genes" could be also now in France or Australia.

You cannot say that the peoples of the mediterrainain area were white. We italians (some of us) are not-so-white because of the natural enviroment we've been living in. Same for arabs and africans. Obvioulsy. There was no such a time in history when the arabs or greeks were white like a nordic. Like a nordic (i highlight it).

Hope i was clear

I don't think Ancient Greeks where ever nordic at all ,they were white but never blonde 100%, nordics are very late commers in Europe . Have a look at pic .

Genetic tests have already proven Greeks and Italians to be identical to the ancient ones. The Moor rape baby myth comes from Anglo/Nordic insecurity about Southern Europe.

>Americans actually believe this

yes well, what do they know, they have newcommers syndrome and must degrade all oldtimers to maintain their self image, so Greeks are short hairy thieves, italians are greasy hair mafiosi, the french make fries and surrender etc..

>you can't talk about history with kikes, they distort everything
You're distorting Aryan history with "Muh snowniggers didn't do shit" when that is objectively false. 1000 years ago we know for sure they had blue-water sailing ships, the hardest steel for the time, mail, a written runic language, and large wooden cities. We don't really know when these things first appeared in Northern Europe because most written records were from these people were destroyed by the Christians.
>I trust (((genetic testing))).
Forgive me if I'm skeptical of this shit.

>Greeks
>White

>proof you are twisting everything we say , I didn't say per se snonigers didnt do shit, even your claims are not impressive, The Spartans had steel too, when everyone else used Bronze , and the runes are etruscan in provenance
...The alphabet went on in modified form after the language disappeared. In addition to being the source of the Roman alphabet, it has been suggested that it passed northward into Veneto and from there through Raetia into the Germanic lands, where it became the Elder Futhark alphabet, the oldest form of the runes.[42] ...

sceptical> yes well if it doesnt fit the shoe

gyspy want a cracker ?
>pic

Like you can afford a cracker.

that's a butthurt greek american who was expelled from Greece forever and tried to 'get even' art Greece ... at least our women don't really fuck for a sandwich like yours you probable son of a romanian hooker

google is your frend or in your sad rumania, pimp : translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.protothema.gr/world/article/531319/i-dimosiografos-kai-o-kathigitis-pou-lene-oti-oi-ellinides-ekdidodai-gia-mia-turopita/&edit-text=