Poor people BTFO

Capitalism you fucking nigger.
The strong survive and the weak dies.
Thats how it is in india and thats how its gonna be in trump's USA.
Not born in a rich family or you have a disease that prevents you from working hard? Say hello to the streets because thats where you will be living on from now on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eO9mns2T0cI
youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lxiU8eLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't exactly work like that though... Take a trip to your local walmart, then try to argue that survival of the fittest is at work in america.

And then the government passes basic income laws and you're fucked either way

Now if they could replace the nigger burger flippers I would start eating macdonalds again. I don't like niggers touching my food.

Well, we can't pay for retards/the incapacitated, and the morals regarding this are very hard to comprehend and pin down with certainty. I say leave it to the families of these people. Off your family is shitty of dead, then you are shitty or dead. The government and the taxpayer is not your daddy

>oh no mcdonalds won't hire me
Poor Jamal, maybe you should have learned to read instead of burning trees wit yo niggas

They should die. The Earth is overpopulated, they're going to either die off or kill Earth and everyone else in it.

Do we really need a world full of retarded McDonald's workers? I for one welcome the burgerbots.

>wage price controls are capitalism

But that will only replace cashiers, you still need people to cook and to put the order together. They're gonna downsize what, like one guy for every ten people working?

Even without higher minimum wage.
How is the new ordering system not 10 times better?

Instead of waiting in line, you can now order right away then sit down and relax until your number comes up.

I find the whole experience so much better I visit McDonald's far more often.

this page is over a year old, it was written in November

youtu.be/eO9mns2T0cI

If you're going to sperg over something this juvenile, then go to the nice part of town where they don't hire minorities you retard.

muh robot repairmen

You mad nigger? Please keep pushing minimum wage increases, while the "right" keeps slashing public benefits.

it's already $15 dollarydoos p/h over here keep up burgs

Automated Kiosks in McDees = niggers flock to Burger King to eat their Shitburgers

This.

I argue this point all the time.

>AC provided work space
>no skilled jobs
>place to be instead of on the street

I mean this is coming eventually regardless of any minimum wage. Companies don't keep on unnecessary workers just out of the goodness of their hearts and if they don't use automation when it's cost-effective then their competitors will and will gain the advantage.
All low-level customer service like fast food. I.T. customer service is already being automated too and those countries that have gained an enriched middle-class from first world countries exporting their IT to them recognize it and are trying to use programs to incentivize training for higher-level services to stay ahead of the curve.
It won't be long before trucks and cabs are automated either.
The thing that a lot of people fail to grasp though is that it's not all about the total replacements. There's a much bigger impact from the gradual automation that allows them to reduce the number of necessary people, it's just the inevitable gradual march of progress.

Of course the companies of the rich will fail as well when there are too few people with the money to buy anything, that's why people are increasingly seriously talking about universal income or other proposals. Without the constant movement of money the whole system will collapse, poor and rich. Sure the rich will generally have more resources but most of their money will become useless and all the people they rely on to support and protect their lifestyle will be increasingly inclined to eat their masters if they feel they're not getting their fair share.

>based Rensi
Anyways, americans are fucking stupid. Increasing the minimum wage drastically just reduces the buying power of a dollar / increases inflation.

Have people never thought about supple versus demand and compensation. If you're in the service industry, literally anyone can do your job. You have no responsibility and don't "deserve" $15 / hr.

That's how automation works. It often isn't firing everyone at once but the gradual reduction of staff as fewer are needed.
There are already some machines that can make pizza and shit, it's not on the level of human-made quality but I'm not sure how much that would really matter to the people who eat the trash at places like mcdonalds.

That's what I'm saying, as soon as the tech is really good enough it'll be implemented, wages just incentivize pushing it out early but if it's not fully there yet then they'll lose out on lost business anyway.

HAHAHAHA, how many fucking people warned of this?
How many people warn of the caliphate?
How many people warned about the gays?
How many people were warned about the Jews?

How many people were warned about 9/11 & war?
How many people were warned about Drugs?

You fucking ruin your life, and now it's everyone else's fault who warned you.

I doubt they will ever replace cooks completely.

But they might invent tools to make them more efficient, so you only need day 2 cooks instead of 3.

As others pointed out this story is actually old but Sup Forums can't miss the chance of circle-jerking over sticking it to the poor and larping as le smug rich overlords.

Any drastic change can upset the market but the main argument is that wages have not kept up with inflation and many of those who say "oh we can't change it too fast" are also the same groups and people who are against any increase whatsoever or even getting rid of the minimum altogether so it reeks of just distraction and stalling tactics.

>If you're in the service industry, literally anyone can do your job. You have no responsibility and don't "deserve" $15 / hr.
I wouldn't really disagree but you could use that logic against any wage, oh it's just replaceable work so they don't deserve anything and should be happy being paid in the leftover food that will be thrown out anyway.

It's not just happening in America.

Also here in Europe where minimum wage has remained the same.
Even in the Netherlands where minimum wage for young people is very low (about 3 to 5 euro's per hour for 15 to 19 year olds - which is who McDonald's hires)

Lol they could def afford it. People are just sick of the fucking sassy nigger cashier every McD's has

Well there will always be people willing to pay more for fancy dinners by big name chefs and shit but for mcdonalds tier stuff? It's not there yet but plenty of people are willing to choose lower quality stuff if it's cheap, I mean you can see plenty of that just on this site.

Here's the pizza machine I was thinking of
youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lxiU8eLM

Speak for yourself nigger I have over $200 USD

nah man, they have robot cooks already, these ones wash their hands and dont spit on your food.

lol

Yup they're trying to get up to the 15 dollar meme here in new york. And by the looks of it. It's gonna implode in their face. There will be some MASSIVE chimpouts in the coming years. Just wait.

It's going to be a lot more than just chimpouts in the coming years. Automation keeps going forwards and increasingly affects more complex jobs. It's not going back and it's not stopping and if we don't properly adapt it will cause an economic crisis like we've never seen.

Even if trump managed to get coal operations in various places up and going it will be fewer jobs because a lot of the jobs were lost due to automation. Obviously, the economics vary in specific cases but in some, the potential jobs just may not be worth whatever subsidies or regulation reductions are nessesary.

I think fully automated cooking will either be too complicated, requiring regular maintenance from skilled technicians and ending up costing more than hiring minimum wage labor.

Or it will be so simple people can buy them for their homes.

A fully automated take-away restaurant seems a very unlikely scenario to me.

Ok, I am poor, I dont care about your paper or mcdonalds policy.

If I ever land on the streets, rich douche bags like you are the first people who will die.

He fucking wishes. No matter what at some point a black or Mexican guy handled your food. White people never do the actual heavy lifting of anything. You are a lazy set of people.
>Pre-prepared food plant I worked at
>All Mexicans/Dominicans/Puerto R./Spanish and Ex-convicts
>Selling 1.1 pounds of lemon chicken strips to white hipsters in the city

>Restaurant I worked at
>Hood blacks and hood Spanish working in a white neighborhood
>Once again serving food to a bunch of entitled baby boomers and jews

Face it at every point of interaction there is a minority handling your food

I dont eat at nigger places jamal.

Did you not read my post?
I worked in a white neighborhood and it wasn't McDonald's. I even worked at this upscale Italian place for a while.
In every case its "niggers" making your food, you just don't see it

But go ahead keep thinking you're isolating yourself

>more like taxpayers BTFO

>t. Jamal Smith

>think fully automated cooking will either be too complicated, requiring regular maintenance from skilled technicians and ending up costing more than hiring minimum wage labor
Ok but what are you basing that on?
I'm sure people said the same of anything else that has been automated, heck those crazy robot arms to build cars and shit are still relatively new and spreading.
Over time the tech gets better, the price comes down, and it gets to the point that it just makes financial sense and if you don't take the leap you'll be left behind by those that do. It's just a gradual inevitable process evolution of tech and the market.

There's a BIG gap between some big vending machine sized thing and something a customer can and will buy to put on their counter at home.
A lot of "make it yourself at home!" shit is vastly inferior to the industry stuff and is more just for the novelty.

I mean you really can't imagine one of those vending machines in a gas station convenience store serving out shitty cheap pizzas to dumb kids, stoners and lower class trash?

this is my fetish

Fuck..

I just did the calculations. Due to our monopoly money of a currency in this country, me as a person with a master's in electrical engineering earns almost that much when you convert my salary to dollars.

And I have to pay tax on that.

It's like a 14 year old high school drop out made that image