What can be done about the arab rape gangs preying on young girls in Europe?

What can be done about the arab rape gangs preying on young girls in Europe?
It is clear that these are not isolated incidents and I think they are the most enraging thing about invasion of Europe.

Forced labor; death. No deportation. Let them know that they're not on holiday in Europe, they're trapped there. Enact zero tolerance policies. Repeat offenders get death.

None of that will happen because Europe is cucked about hurting fee fees.

The sluts go looking for it, see it myself. Vile race traitors.

It's not the blonde innocent maiden that you get yourself triggered by imagining.

Some of them are literally children, you dunce.

>they go looking for it
Then why do they go to police departments and scream rape

Stop letting women dress like literal hookers, don't let your women travel alone without a male guardian, and implement the shariah punishments for rape.

Problem solved.

Aside from deportation and an outright ban on Islam and Islamic immigration, we need to make our governments realise they're going to lose power if they do not act now, with strength. We need to make mass immigration, Islam, multicultural and diversity bullshit absolutely toxic for anyone promoting them. We can do this peacefully at first, with verbal warnings, especially where votes are concerned.

All it takes is one white man with determination and a gun to walk into a kebab shop and kill every brown mudperson

direct your anger towards the politicians... the higher the better
start from the top, the head of all European monarchy and o down from there

The male guardian thing would totally work but muh feminism

>We can do this peacefully at first
Iron, cold iron, is the ruler of them all. Only by fast, agressive force will there be solution of the illness in Europe.

*resolution

Um sweetie, you arrest all racists who speak out against them

*dilates vagina*

Did you say rape gangs?!

Oh look the masochistic Paki has arrived. Don't you have lives to ruin? Your mere smell on these Isles is an affront to all of nature - you are an orc and must die.

Nice try Nigger, shariah demands the rape victim be stoned.

Not paying them to come here and rape would be a good start.

I know it's sad that feminists advocate for things that are harmful to women. It's also sad that many of these rapists are uneducated cultural Muslims that don't care about the shariah.

Also women need the permission of her male guardian to leave the house, and if this was implemented women would be a lot safer.

I want to fuck white kids very much.

Do you happen to have that quote from The Prince about everyone going through with something when the first blow is dealt?

I never read The Prince (yet) but I think I'm gonna download and read it today. The quotes for it are redpilled as fuck. I'mma drop a few.

“And here comes in the question whether it is better to be loved rather than feared, or feared rather than loved. It might perhaps be answered that we should wish to be both; but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.”
― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince

They play with fire and get burnt. Pakis are subhuman animals but women/girls are only a rung above them.

“it is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.”

“The new ruler must determine all the injuries that he will need to inflict. He must inflict them once and for all.”

“For, in truth, there is no sure way of holding other than by destroying”

Alright, I'm done spamming.

Instant deportation to serve jail time in their home countries prisons. remove any right to British passports.
We will even pay up to £20 a day for their upkeep OUT of the British prison system.

This is the bare minimum, I would go further but the mass of weedy people here would say "ohno poor muslims."

Deport traitors to a living hell kind of labour camp like USA or Siberia.

I would happily sign up to be a guard of a forced labor camp to solve the Euro muzzie problem if you shipped them to our FEMA camps.

You know full fucking well what can be done

Paedo here. I've fucked many Viet kids...the stories I could tell you

Deportation ? They rape your children and deportation ? You people from the West got no balls.

Let me ask you. What would happen if white people would go to Africa or Middle East and start child rapes gangs there ? What would happen to them ?

Weaklings

So would I. When Strache comes to power and signs right wing death squads into legislation I will join in a heartbeat.