Post musicians you stopped listening to because they're liberals

Post musicians you stopped listening to because they're liberals.
Im gonna miss this song
youtube.com/watch?v=umN5UUbaKBI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VJJy_zpXuc
youtube.com/watch?v=K-xhPPJHl7s
youtube.com/watch?v=gVO22dN1dxs
youtube.com/watch?v=svzsTeI5hDM
youtube.com/watch?v=5_hIojjA3A4
youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M
youtube.com/watch?v=fDMTQVPHAyM
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=uL6TF_KsW2M
youtube.com/watch?v=zvASS4_q1ck
youtube.com/watch?v=79xtYMIOcrc
youtube.com/watch?v=t5V-k45oEn0
youtube.com/watch?v=x1U1Ue_5kq8
youtube.com/watch?v=OcKcjpSWmm0
youtube.com/watch?v=c5uSsK3t2pw
youtube.com/watch?v=MWo5nBP1EzU
youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4
youtu.be/UN2ja3qT4So
youtube.com/watch?v=CajiRIwX4xA
youtube.com/watch?v=ruf2uoaoZbk
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3Vt5tSDCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keeping yourself from enjoying music you would otherwise like just to score Sup Forums points?

Don't be stupid like that.

>because they're liberals.
That's like 90% of musicians, actors, writers, artists.

Didn't realize Sup Forums virtue signalled

You just discovered he was liberal? God damn I hate little kids.

Kurt Cobain killed rock. 80's hard rock (Van Halen, Guns n Roses) was energetic music that everyone liked and had very skilled musicians. Kobain turned it into a subgenre for depressed white kids and got rid of most electric guitar. Meanwhile, the next generation of rebellious youth turned to Eminem, Biggie, and Tupac for their controversial lyrics and feuds.

for some people here its totally worth it ditching things you love to join the masses

this is the garage version of come as you are btw. kurt took LSD while he performed it and thats why halfway through its sounds so trance like.
I loved this version to death because its so relaxing
but fuck it anything for trump, sargon and pewdiepie

nigger rap killed rock

Kobain was a dunb faggot but its not his fault (((record labels))) no longer signup bands

He killed 80s hard rock in 1991. All that slick hair metal shit was fucked out by then. GNR was still going strong in the early 90s despite grunge. So was Metallica.

Listen to what you like, don't try and virtue signal to people on some forum. Unless you really, honestly can never see them the same way or feel guilty about giving them money, who cares? I still listen to the Dead Kennedys even though Jello Biafra is and always has been the biggest cuck who ever cucked.

i know hes a liberal long time ago
been a fan of nirvana since 2003 and I knew about him sayng KKK are the real niggers and how he wished he was gay.
but i was stupid at that time and thought liberalism was good and looked up to kurt.

now i only listen to classical and country music. none of this alt rock headbang seattle sound liberal trash

There's plenty of conservative entertainers who have to toe the line and act liberal

Rock died as soon as prog died
Punk killed music in general because that's when identity politics became more popular than the music itself

It's possible to enjoy the music and ignore the message so long as you aren't a total fucking moron.

stopped listening to AIC and mad season too after i read that Layne was a lifetime dem
goodbye to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=6VJJy_zpXuc

is he really posing with a bb gun trying to look like a tough guy?

This. OP is a tryhard.

this

hes a liberal, what do you expect?

The man was into some extreme forms of self-liberation, that's for sure.

Then GNR tried to be Queen. They could have saved rock music if they kept their shit together .

80s hard rock is fucking gay and annoying to listen to.
GNR sucks dick and all their fans are closeted

agreed

all of sudden it became cool to frown upon people enjoying stuff like Hot for Teacher, or Fear of the dark, i consider it a headstart of all the sjw/feminazi/pc bullshit that is peaking today

OP, you're a fucking fag.

also : fuck them

youtube.com/watch?v=K-xhPPJHl7s

Bb guns are fun user, whats your fucking problem?

I think this is the right attitude. I used to love this band back in the day. Today I'm ten times more critical and unconvinced by the lyrics but I guess I'll keep occasionally listening

you are a faggot if you stop listening to music over political views.
Literally just as bad on the opposite end as those Hug Box Safe Space liberal Faggots.
KYS for not having Free Will you Cuck

i only like some songs like rape me or school, they are pretty cool

That's stupid. I'm pretty much full 14/88 and enjoying libtard-music gives me pleasure because many artists go out of their way saying "we don't want racists to come to our shows/enjoy our music" kek

>refusing to listen to music because of conflicting political views
What are you, a faggot?
I have far-right views and I love my some Crust Punk, even though 90% of it is anarchist nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVO22dN1dxs
youtube.com/watch?v=svzsTeI5hDM

This, Nirvana made good music and most of it wasn't even political. Stop being a tryhard, OP.

i thought you stopped watching de niro movies after he said he wanted to punch trump?

>mfw literally just learned to play come as you are on guitar

Pic related is the real test

Why the fuck would you abandon something you liked because it's not in tuned with your political stance? That's retarded. For me, I still listen to Korn because of Street Fighter bac then. I feel no shame or embarrassment because I was fond of those days.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_hIojjA3A4

this song is a redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M

listen to the song..
you feel that?
that is the redpill.

>tfw i had to stop listening to hip-hop because i got redpilled about niggers being subhuman
i miss u ol dirty bastard :(
youtube.com/watch?v=fDMTQVPHAyM

I gotchu senpai.

>Mr. Bond - Ashkenazi
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
>Mr. Bond - Fascist
youtube.com/watch?v=uL6TF_KsW2M
>Mr. Bond - Sieg Heil
youtube.com/watch?v=zvASS4_q1ck
>Mr. Bond - ‘Dolf is the Law
youtube.com/watch?v=79xtYMIOcrc
>Mr. Bond - Smoke a Schlomo
youtube.com/watch?v=t5V-k45oEn0

Use to love these guys. But not so much anymore. Same goes for NOFX.

I wish Kurt Cobain was still alive in 2016 so he would kill himself all over again when Trump got elected:

> Doesn't know that Nirvana ripped-off this song from Killing Joke

>U2
>Nirvana
>some indie bands

Luckily not that many because most of the music I'm into is instrumental/orchestral and not subversive in any way

wtf. literally beat by seven seconds.
good show, user.

I was a hardcore Tool/ APC fan for over a decade.

I can't listen to their shit anymore because Maynard is a fucking SJW retard at the end of the day.

Is sabaton liberal ive never heard them talk politics. Please red pill.

You're a retard

Too bad Kurt ripped off the fucking main riff from these guys

make me

Thanks user. Better luck next time.

maybe you should lurkmoar or get the fuck out fagot plebitch

Killing Joke stole the riff from Captain Sensible. Nobody was in the wrong or right here.

>NIN
>Sonata Arctica

Trent is retarded about most politics and says he finds Trump vulgar. yeah, look who's talking.

Sonata literally made an anti-Trump song at one point. yeah, good riddance.

but I stopped listening ages ago anyway because I'm not an edgy teen anymore.

>because Maynard is a fucking SJW retard at the end of the day.

Is he though? I always heard he was a liberal retard but accidentally listened to the Joe Rogan podcast he was on like last week and they talked some about political correctness and he seemed to think it was bullshit. They made some jokes about whining SJWs on campus.

Maybe he's another former lib that's caught somewhere in the middle. I mean he owns guns and kept talking about how starting and running businesses is great.

I also thought he was the stumbling block for Tool ever releasing new music but apparently it's the music side that takes forever and he just shits out lyrics whenever they're done in 6 months. It was a pretty eye opening podcast, big if true, caveat emptor.

I'm not so butthurt that I give a shit what retarded political beliefs music artists have

>Nin still favorite band

I have the special type of autism that allows me to hear speech without actually processing. I mostly just listen to the beat and other instruments, politically leaning has zero effect unless it's overt like i dunno alanis morisette?

Still love NOFX even though they literally choke on liberal dicks. Even if Fat Mike is a TransvestLite their music is pretty damn good.

I'm exactly this. It's only when I goolag the lyrics do I learn the fucking nonsense they're singing about.

All one needs to do is use your imagination and alter the lyrics a bit to make them more ideological palatable.

Makes enjoying bands like Midnight Oil very easy.
youtube.com/watch?v=OcKcjpSWmm0

post a link

I'd like to hear this.

I thought he was pro gun and stuff

>Giving a fuck about someone political ideology
I know its a bitch not to care about what someone believes, but you are going to make life hard if you dont talk to anyone because they believe Health care should be universal. Fucking grow up.

anything pink floyd

fpbp

Yeah I still listen to them sometimes, but yeah they are cucked the fuck out politically. I've been gravitating towards metal in recent years because there's just so many outstanding metal bands now.

The world looked very different back then, we are the counter culture now and he, being who he was would be with us now, had that bitch not killed him of course

I've stopped listening to almost everything that's 'popular music'

Kurt Cobain politically aligned more with libertarian. If you watch his videos he just hated being lied to by corrupt politicians. It just so happen to be liberal at the time.

I didn't stop listening to their music, I just stopped paying them for it. They claim to support redistribution of wealth, so I started with theirs.

If that faggot Cobain ripped off this song instead of The Killing Joke, then maybe he wouldn't have Lille's himself like a little bitch.

Death Cab for Cutie

Please respect OP's autism spectrum disorder.

>just to score Sup Forums points?
Are you stupid or something?
It's because the faggots' music reflects their retarded beliefs.
It's hard to listen to shit when it's going against everything that you hold dear.

Nirvana's lyrics are 90% gibberish without a message. Kurt mostly crafted singular sentences he liked the sound of, then pasted them together. His lyrics certainly convey moods, but not a message.

It's easy as shit to ignore, he was a pure musician not some wannabe guru.

Love the Damned

youtube.com/watch?v=MWo5nBP1EzU

This one hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4

I never heard of them before. I like the imagery in this vid
>really tingles my jingles

Not listening to an artist because of their politics is something sjws do. Grow up op.

I still listen to nine inch nails and don't even care how much of a retard he is.
YOU DON'T FUCKIN CONTROL ME.
youtu.be/UN2ja3qT4So

Sabaton is fucking trash anyway my dude. I turn them off every EUIV game.

Whole fuckin industry is Jewd as fuck and always has been.
Was reading about Woody Guthrie, turns out he was mythologised by the commy Jews of NYC.
Replaced by Bob of course, who was a creation of the security services as were the Beatles.
Check out the writings of Miles Mathis (the painter) he does some excellent work on these people

>he was a pure musician not some wannabe guru
This, and he hated the fact that people saw him as some kind of profound musical guru. And yet people still do to this day.

I usually dgaf what the musicians' politics are as long as they aren't forced into the music. Heavily political music is usually garbage >95% of the time regardless of stance.

I will say this: I have yet to hear good, overtly Right Wing music. There are a good handful of musicians I like with Right Wing views, but they never directly inject them into the music.

He's not an SJW. I saw them live this year and the only political thing he said was "listen to other people's opinions" or some shit. SJWs are incapable of doing that.

daily reminder that Pantera was the only uncuck bands for white kids back in the 90's

The lead singer, Peter Garrett, is an activist and was a politician for a while. Very much a white-man-is-to-blame-for-everything fella.

I can deal with the band singing, but the moment the music stops and the social justice pontificating starts it's time in tune out.

I'm actually glad I don't listen to this band anymore. The lyrics are just retarded.

i don't stop listening, i just start pirating. YAAAAR

youtube.com/watch?v=CajiRIwX4xA

I still listen to both. I just don't buy the lyrics anymore. It's just something that reminds me of my teenage years.

There was also Skrewdriver.

Don't tar the great Alice In Chains with that brush good sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruf2uoaoZbk
>listening to Judenmusik
>flag czechs

Then go fuck yourself.

maynard is an eccentric asshole with a lot of issues, like most great artists, but to claim that he's a sjw retard takes things to far.

he's most likely a classical liberal.

Give these ago my dude

Pantera
Skrewdriver
Brutal Attack
Fortress

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3Vt5tSDCU

Why should their political views even matter unless the song is forcing them on you?