NHS crisis: Number of patients waiting for routine surgery tops 4 MILLION - the worst rates in a decade (and A&E...

>NHS crisis: Number of patients waiting for routine surgery tops 4 MILLION - the worst rates in a decade (and A&E targets haven't been hit in 2 years)
>Nearly 4 million patients were waiting for routine operations in June, data shows
>NHS England, behind the figures, admitted the total would be over such a mark
>Experts have slammed the 'terrible' statistics and said they are a 'wake-up call'
>They blame the data on a surge in demand on an over-stretched health service

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4778212/Number-patients-waiting-surgery-tops-4-MILLION.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2439969/Schoolboy-bullied-big-ears-laugh-Glamorous-transsexual-Tiffany-Rose-MODEL.htmlaugmentation
archive.li/NvE3j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But dude...it's free.

These wouldn't be happening if the NHS wasn't deliberately having funding slashed left and right as community care is being scrapped. Please do not comment on a healthcare service you do not understand and actively dislike for political purposes.

Fuck off faggot. Your healthcare is shit and so is your country. KYS paki scum

OK Nigel
>Tiffany-Rose is set for a full sex change on the NHS and wants to pay for a breast

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2439969/Schoolboy-bullied-big-ears-laugh-Glamorous-transsexual-Tiffany-Rose-MODEL.htmlaugmentation herself to take her to a 34C.

>w-we j-just need more funding
I thought medicine was cheaper over in Bongistan?

>Other peoples money . jpeg

Bruv its free healthcare doncha know? Oi oi those tits are bangin tho luv. X

archive.li/NvE3j
stop being lazy burger

I live in east london and had to wait two weeks for an routine surgery. Google how much would it cost with premium insurance in the US.
>10000$ plus monthly insurance
nope.jpg

Scrap the foreign aid budget and problem solved.

BUT HEALTHCARE IS A RIGHT! HEALTHCARE SHOULD BE FREE!

>Tax the Rich

not even close you retard. your "Free" healthcare system is going to bankrupt you like every single other "Free" healthcare system in the world. KYS
>The rich leave

That's the slaggiest bong I've ever seen

B-But they forgot to p-pay their t-taxes.

>Taxes aren't an simple ploy to rob the middle class to ensure the kike slave owners never have to fear any real upward mobility

Unironically this. I know it's >muh socialized medicine but the Conservatives keep cutting funding and using the failing performance to keep cutting money.

Protip: you should import more low skilled, low IQ immigrants. They enrich your culture and stimulate the economy. The taxes they generate can help finance the NHS.
You're welcome.

good. pay for your own medical care you worthless paki subhuman

hahaha
'you're next chocloatefucker

next what you mongrel half nigger?

is that why we have so many imports here?

I was wondering why my healthcare was so good and the price so low

No, the system is at breaking point because we keep letting people in.
>they don't wanna pay
>They have more kids
> don't work don't wanna pay
>people come in and spread disease and jump the queue don't wanna pay

See a pattern here

>facts are stated
>you cry facts are not facts unless you choose for them to be
Kys fgt

No it's fundamentally mismanaged and needs to a complete re-evaluation of the way that service is provided and to who.

Those rapefugee doctors would come handy right now Nige, why don't you send them to the Or.

Are her boobs fake?

yes and the taxpayer's foot the bill

kek most people in the u.s never even pay their medical bills, shit's already free and better than yours.

this, just use all the educated refugees you brought in.

Yes, look at the scarring.