What's Sup Forums's stance on homosexuality and bisexuality?

What's Sup Forums's stance on homosexuality and bisexuality?

Gas.

You'd like me to gas you? What are you... a Jew?

Social club!? He's gotta GO!

No such thing. There exists only degeneracy and non degeneracy.

A plague.

fukken gay lol

Meh I don't care what people do in their privacy. Only someone thoroughly cucked by Christ would care.

A virus for which the best cure is a bullet

idk if you aren't a flamboyant pride parade example of degeneracy.

Bisexual women are fine I guess, as long as they don't marry or are exclusively into other women. But it doesn't really exist because even straight women find other women sexually attractive.

Other than that? Gas 'em if you see them.

Realistically until we find the root cause it will always exist, until then it should be shamed and ridiculed.

disgusting

Do we gas all the gay animals in the meantime?

I consider myself straight, but I love hot traps. I've fucked a few and have gotten blown by a few from Craigslist. It's always been friendly and laid-back. We message eachother, then I meet up with them either at their house or I pick them up and they suck me off in the back seat of my car. They have all looked like and act like women. No money involved, no harm done. You guys should try it sometime instead of bitching about gays from the moment you wake up until you fall asleep every day of your boring lives. Who gives a shit what adults do behind closed doors, calling us degenerate while you call yourselves righteous.

Ignore sodomite orders

Common filth did nothing wrong

>Only someone thoroughly cucked by Christ would care.
Jew trannyfag detected.

Don't give a shit unless they are being stereotypically gay

it's all degenerate because it doesn't serve keeping the human race going birth-rate wise.
even Milo thinks it's degenerate and said he'd rather be straight if he could.

Well as a bi, I lean towards it being alright.

Honestly though, I'd turn on the LGT community in a heartbeat. Fuck them. Both heteros and fags sit there and say bis (especially bi men) are just going through a phase or are massive sluts.

However, the key difference is the straight community isn't actively trying to claim we are an ally like the LGBT community does.

Next time I hear 'bi now gay later hurr durr durr' from a faggot, I'll drag him from a fucking harrier jet.

>he says, acting like we shouldn't

>worshipping a literal jew

If you're a normal person then no problem. If you're a degenerate pride faggot then I'm revving up the gas chambers.

Put them on a sinking island with the obese and let them fuck'n'cuck until their end.

I don't give a shit, it literally has zero direct impact on me unless you start bringing your homo shit out in the public square in front of little kids. If we ever found an actual cure for gayness I'd fully support it though, even if the gays wouldn't

we're all perverts in the war against the jews.

Honestly, i wish homosexuales never existed, but they do sadly and they will stay, trascender no, they re abominations

people who say that they are fine with """normal""" faggots are enablers and are responsible for """abnormal""" ones
there is no compromising with pure evil

I think everybody should have a way to find a place in society, no matter their illness. The alternative is worse.