>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg
>SE Sy Jul 24
i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg

Developments Aug 9
>Sweida: SAA clears out Jordanian border in Sweida gov
>DeZ:IS fighters from Sukhnah arrive in the province, fresh IS attack on Panorama area, no gains
>Sukhnah CS:SAA tries to advance North of city but IS tries to slow advance with counter attacks & drones
>Raqqa/CS: SAA liberate Jabir, Numaysah & Khamisiyah villages, SDF controls 50% of Raqqa
>Latakia: Islamist infighting starts after Faylaq Al-Sham kills FSA commander. FSA gave them 24h to turn in responsible
>E Ghouta:SAA captures several sites in Jobar and Ayn Tarma
>Daara:7killed,30FSA injured after explosion in storage place with bombs and so-called hell cannons
>Leb army resumes shelling of IS at the Sy border
>Turkish forces amass on Sy border ahead of offensive against SDF
Iraq
>IS kills 68 PMU in hit n run attack on Al-Jamounah military base, W Anbar
>US artillery (HIMARS) strikes Iraqi PMU on Iraq-Syria border with 40 dead and 30 wounded
Yemen
>Saudi-backed forces seize four villages NW Taiz
>Saudi Army&allies offensive in Anbarah Mountain(Al-Jouf province) repelled by Houthis
Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/1300-km2-liberated-syrian-army-allies-roll-fsa-militants-southwestern-syria-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=hU7nFCTwc1U
youtube.com/watch?v=lt7Uyfq1RS4
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/895665052656816128
archive.is/vjrwr
twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/895658602513543168
archive.is/uHZnJ
archive.is/g9oeI
archive.is/k1jc8
archive.is/ZXjF5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD WILL ___

/S/ please explain to me why Jobar and the eastern Ghouta are such a hard fight?
Like for 6 years Government is fighting there and they seem have major problems ot advance, like even worse than for example in Aleppo.
Why?

latest map
got more data on the way
will need some help from professionals for some questions

>/sg/

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What sg think of BASEDSHIAS in afghan going after girly boys?

nothing wrong with some juciy boipussy once in a while lad
espcially if you dressem up

I think I saw an extremely similar looking area in the Rastan pocket...

Are they banning smoking everywhere or only in public places?

lose

lel, dont fuck with with cigerrettes.

Arabs cant drink and they cant jerk off
if they take that they will rise up

JUST

Panorama pics to work with.

i dont know

everywhere
smoking is haram

got any more panorama? anything helps
more specifically the village nearby

The Badia frontline with info.

>polygamy is the next step of civilization according to your argument
Faggots.
You have 50 million broads, and 50 million dicks. You give a broad for every dick and they contribute.
If you don't, read polygamy, 50 million broad will be seized by 5 million top males. Tall, good-looking, prestigious job, loaded wallets, cool cars and spacious houses. 45 million man will jack off with their hands. After a while, they will understand what is going on and stop bothering.
Congratulations, you just lost 45 million man worth of workforce.

intresting
they will chimpout about muh refugees camps, wont they?

>assad forces take devastating casualties in E. Homs and Ghouta
hahahahahaha
deir ezzor soon
jobar soon
daraa soon amirite lads

>You give a broad for every dick and they contribute.
t. karl marx
that's not how competition works

Actually, when i come to think of it.
The world was quiet when Arsal got purged...

But thats how people have being working since cities became a thing
polgolmy had only being practiced in societes where men constantly die in wars
*cough* Arabs *cough*
but when you have a stable society its usally monogamous

STOP DISCUSSING POLYGAMY
REEEEEEEEEE

>1300 km2 liberated as Syrian Army, allies roll over FSA militants in southwestern Syria: video
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:00 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and other pro-government forces have officially liberated some 1,300 squared kilometers of territory in Syria’s Badia al-Sham region as a result of recent offensive operations across this battlespace.

The operation – initiated about one week ago – has served to severely undermine the strategic position of Free Syrian Army (FSA) mercenaries operating in great southern desert region.

This is especially true after the SAA and its allies forcibly ejected FSA militants from their last positions along the entire section of Jordanian border that runs parallel to Syria’s As-Suwayda Governorate.
The footage below shows part of this operation by pro-government forces.

In the video, the SAA and its allies can be seen employing large fleets of mechanized and motorized vehicles as they blast their through FSA mercenary forces in the rocky desert landscape of the southwestern Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/1300-km2-liberated-syrian-army-allies-roll-fsa-militants-southwestern-syria-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=hU7nFCTwc1U

indeed
we will see what happens SOON

just stop
you're talking about shit you know nothing about and use Sup Forums posts by some turk as the ultimate argument
and a frog that is probably just playing advocatus diavoli utterly destroyed you
go outside for a while

>a frog that is probably just playing advocatus diavoli utterly destroyed you
very sad indeed
someone call him a green bus

>t. karl marx
Those are fighting words.
>that's not how competition works
Competition is for in between ugly partner/hot partner, fat partner/fit partner, the qualities of your single mate.
Only way polygamy can fly only temporarily is that there is a female surplus. You put high taxes and allow for a 2nd wife, after demographics have been equalized, you return to monogamy and maintain.
But I have so many smug images for you.

>mad when its anime shitposting
>mad when its a actual debate
go be autistic else where la

/sg/ please explain to me why Jobar and the eastern Ghouta are such a hard fight?
Like for 6 years Government is fighting there and they seem have major problems ot advance, like even worse than for example in Aleppo.
Why?

>Jobar and the eastern Ghouta are such a hard fight
because they don't prioritise that front

The hunt is on

SHUT THE FUCK UP

What, they have massive troops there and tons and tons of casualties.

The only solution is for the state to geld 90% of the male population to be used as army slaves/ forced labour.
Btw are traps gay?

this isn't a debate, it's just worthless waste of space

Its a worthless desert
The SAA has bigger fish to fry DeZ being the major one right now
also US Troops and Backed rebels are there in high conc as well

Ilike polygamy, I dream of harem with one girl(maybe more) from each of the different races.

My sandniggas in Yemen are losing towns. Not good!

>Competition is for in between ugly partner/hot partner, fat partner/fit partner
last post
>50 million broad will be seized by 5 million top males. Tall, good-looking, prestigious job, loaded wallets, cool cars and spacious houses.
really give the noggin a joggin

the absolute state of counter argument

Dense Urban area. With tunnels and underground networks. I dont remember the source but there were picture of huge tunnels in Jobar big enough to allow vehicles to move in there.

>Btw are traps gay?
Absolutely not
Its the most Alpha thing to do to break a man into being your bitch
>army slaves/ forced labour.
because those always work out so well dont they?

>According to the article, YPG forces on Sunday held a meeting with officials of the U.S.-led coalition and discussed the Assad regime threat near Raqqa. Officials of the U.S. State Department and the commander of the U.S. special forces in northern Syria attended the meeting as well as local YPG officials, including Ilham Ahmed, the joint co-head of the Syrian Democratic Council (SDC), Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) spokespersons Jihan Sheikh Ahmed and Talal Silo, and Layla Mustafa, the co-head of the Raqqa Civilian Council, in addition to the two co-chairs of the Tabqa Council, and Idris Mohammed, head of the Internal Security Forces in Raqqa.

The meeting included discussions of the Assad regime's advance on Deir ez-Zor and YPG officials asked the U.S to take measures against the regime forces.

Where is my bosniak bro to describe my reaction?

Win.
Btw you sure love that gif

>Its a worthless desert
It is a large Damascus suburb, shelling downtown and blocking roads.

I hope you end up with an abbo chimp you kike

How is it different to Aleppo then?

jobar and eastern ghouta mate. Those are urban areas.

I might do that, but I hope for some superior Polynesian pussy first.

>shelling downtown and blocking roads.
woops
i am sorry i thought you ment the southen deserets near Damascus
Jobar is a urban area
and as SUCC showed
SAA cant into urban combat

not a priority thats all
aleppo was about cockblocking the kurds
these people are like fish in a barrel

woops sorry lads
fucked up a bit there

>When Monogamy
>When Polygamy
"T-", because I'm not a nigger who can't capitalize his sentences, he absolute state of my smugness.

ghouta is a major agricultural region and producer of food
jobar and douma are major urban areas in that region

The brave defenders of that region have slaughtered 1000s of assadist pigs and repulsed countless attempts to storm the region

>they have massive troops
not that massive, only republican guard holding the line with memeunits joining in during the occasional offensive
> tons and tons of casualties.
urban warfare,shit happens
ghouta pocket has no offensive capabilities,they can let them kill eachother while prioritising more important front

These are not different from Aleppo. But these areas are encircled an under seige (bear in mind the SAA corruption and smugglers cause thats how these rebels are mostly holding out) and other regions have far more priority currently.

the first argument apply also to polygamy
you're not really trying at this point

Here, sunset.

Would this be the wrong time to bring up the fact that polygamy is ok in Africa?

No Islam, and no 4 wife limit. I mean Islamists - are they cucks? Are they backward? If a man can pay his wifes lobola ( payment in cattle to parents of bride) why shouldn't he have 7, or 10, or even 100 wives?

Africa is superior. You can have many wives, many beers, sunshine, firearms...the list goes on.

Africa - the home of comfy.

how many did norge produce. these are good.

Source of that smug vamp

All of them for now. Got any more pics you would want to be panorama made, Deep?

>loses more men and ground everytime a short term goverment offensive happens

>you're not really trying at this point
>mfw
>the first argument apply also to polygamy
What the fuck frog?
You said that is not how competition works and I have given you what is the competition in a monogamous society. Yes, polygamy would also be affected by the partner quality, but numbers wise you would still have lots of man masturbating to animu tiddies and do jackshit other than that.
Also niggers don't have concept of family, neither monogamy and as a result, no civilization or whatsoever.Also, write properly you cumguzzling faggot.

This is a trap?

die in your lifetime :(

Polygamy has never worked.

NEW SOUTH FRONT
NEW SOUTH FRONT
NEW SOUTH FRONT

youtube.com/watch?v=lt7Uyfq1RS4

reporting to mods for spam

if you give everyone a shot at marrying theres no competition since the loser still win something
if there isn't enough women for everyone then the looser don't get to pass their genes to the next generation thus creating real competition and natural selection
it's not how competition works if even the looser win

your """argument""" of competition is relevant in a polygamous situation

> you would still have lots of man masturbating to animu tiddies and do jackshit other than that.
it's almost like what is happening in japan without polygamy

as i said you're not really trying at this point
might as well resort to hurr durring

>The coalition Spox confirms, there was a direct attack against US SOF vehicles in Manbij, though the fire didn't enter the vehicles. Coalition Spox says the US doesn't know who perpetrated the attacks against US SOF vehicles in Manbij.

The coalition Spox confirms, there was a direct attack against US SOF vehicles in Manbij, though the fire didn't enter the vehicles. Coalition Spox says the US doesn't know who perpetrated the attacks against US SOF vehicles in Manbij.
>twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/895665052656816128
Who could possibly do such a thing

Why are afghans are seen as canon folder ?

>but numbers wise you would still have lots of man masturbating to animu tiddies and do jackshit other than that.

What's wrong with that?

how about you read up on the research on poligamy vs monogamy
there's different aspects and fields to consider
biology, anthropology, history, sociology, psychology and the list goes on
I recommend you start your research on sage pub, they hav a wide variety of journals available
if you've done your research, you need to elaborate on it, probably write a book
even though I don't care about your retarded argument, I'd read it

you also could just stfu and stop making shit up

What is the TFSA doing? Why are they so awful?

>TFSA
Currently preparing with the Turkish army to attack Afrin.
>Why are they so awful?
>Be FSA

How long will Raqqa battle realistically last? 1-2 more months?

Because they're rapefugees in Iran that should be fixing their homeland.
They serve a good purpose in Syria though.

yes, the best one

Ooh, another Shizuku appreciating shitposter. Isn't she amazing?
>What's wrong with that?
Nothing. It could be both animu tiddies, and real tiddies. So that population can be renewed by its native population, instead of fucking niggers.

>shit at fighting
>a fuckload of em around
what else are they good for?

If you look at it from what Erdomeme wants, it makes a bit more sense. They are just a tool to see how far Turkey can push things until pushed back against by bigger powers. If they find a weakness in how the US' umbrella over the SDF works, they'll try to take more land in Syria. However, if there's an incident, they can just deny they had any involvement, and just act like its the TFSA chimping out.

>Because they're rapefugees in Iran that should be fixing their homeland
your lack of insight in the relation between iran and afghanistan surprises me snus

>Afghans
>shit at fighting
how can they be shit at it? they've been doing it non-stop for 50 years.

that's the typical iranian position on afghan refugees though
why do you think they send them to syria as cannon fodder?

>Be FSA

Aleppo offensive was done by:
>tigers
>republican guard
>liwa al quds
>hezbollah
>desert hawks
>ssnp
>marines
>regular saa, ndf and shia militias

Eastern ghouta done by:
>few republican guard brigades
>regular saa and ndf

And there is your answer.

Not much change from yesterday /sg/, biggest news is details of DPRK statement/rebuttal to Trump after "fire and fury" comments:

>Trump's thinking on DPRK has not changed since "fire and fury" comment[1]
>Trump will meet Pence, Kelly and McMaster later this afternoon.[2]
>Lindsey Graham says that Trump "is willing to abandon 'strategic patience' and use preemption"[3]
>Seoul once again urges DPRK to halt "provocations" says "door for dialogue still open"[4]
>Japan announces that it will protect Guam if DPRK missiles fly over Japan en route to Guam[5]
>DPRK issues specifically worded threat against Guam which details simulated attack by 4 Hwasong-12 missiles that would land "30-40km" away from Guam.[6]

[1]archive.is/vjrwr
[2]twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/895658602513543168
[3]archive.is/uHZnJ
[4]archive.is/g9oeI
[5]archive.is/k1jc8
[6]archive.is/ZXjF5

Rumours floating around about a new DPRK statement to Guam citizens. Will work on getting proper source soon and update later.

My guess is it will take even longer than that.
The iraqi army took 6 months to capture the old city and they're severely underrated imho.
The SDF are just a ragtag bunch of militias.
My guess is 3-4 months.
I hate Afghans.

Based Japs

>how can they be shit at it? they've been doing it non-stop for 50 years.
There is a difference on those who stayed and fought and those who ran away. Who should understand that better thann others.
Also were you the Finnish user who was asking for the links to the books?

>I hate Afghans.
why snus? because of afghan immigrants in swden?

Arabs have being fighting since the middle ages lad
look how well they are doing now

>What is taliban