Hey user, your wife hired me!

I'm supposed to cook, clean and watch your kids because your wife says it's a distraction from her career. Oh and I must say, she's one lucky woman hehe!

Serious discussion: how do we deal with these "career women"? Do we cuck them?

Make sure my wife doesn't have cheat on me with BBC

>Make sure my wife doesn't have cheat on me with BBC

>playing defence
>not going on the offensive and cucking her

id lick every inch of her

>work
>black

pick one, it will probably be some unattractive central american woman and I will call ICE like in a minute

I want a black american gf

Well, your wife's Prius broke down again, she won't be home for a while! All the kids are in bed, I guess its just you and me until she gets home hehe

Forgot pic;)

W-well how are you enjoying your first week working here, Brianna? W-would you like anything to drink?

Like 1% of black women are attractive. They are often too hairy and masculine. Plus their skin isn't smooth and white like asians and caucasians.

Unattractive central american women are probably some of the hardest (albeit not the brightest) workers I have ever seen. Second only to Mexican men.

t. production manager at a factory.

>tfw no black maid gf

> notice all valuables are gone
> credit is suddenly destroyed
> cupboard full of Hot Cheetos and hamhocks

>Hchello misser I ham herrre chu clean te thingss? Shool I get nakkid now or hwhat?

if you put a bag on their head they look great

Only the 1%. Rest have worse titties than whites, more muscular. Only thing blacks have over whites is body fat distribution, if they don't go overboard with it.

Over 50% of blacks have some form of STD. How lucky do you think you are my dude?

>Serious discussion: how do we deal with these "career women"? Do we cuck them?

If you're with a woman that wants to be a career woman, you made a massive fucking mistake right at the start and you should either accept it or try again. You don't buy a car at random then complain later that the suspension sucks for off road, you do your fucking research into it first.

>with BBC
She's far more likely to fuck her own race and probably males close to you. A friend, a brother or your father. Maybe a cousin or nephew.

Lol... banging nanny, nothing new there.

"They" are trying to counter that with the "stay at home dad" narrative.

I know, right user? Your wife pays me almost half of what she earns so I can sit her and do her job! She should be here with her husband