Considering the rising number of single people in the West...

Considering the rising number of single people in the West, wouldn't it be logical to leave the traditional nuclear family behind and start considering alternative family structures? The nuclear family has been dying for decades, and it's only getting worse. It's time to accept the fact that the majority of people reject this family structure.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/09/11/the-us-is-becoming-more-european-half-of-adult-americans-are-now-single/

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/09/11/the-us-is-becoming-more-european-half-of-adult-americans-are-now-single
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/09/11/the-us-is-becoming-more-european-half-of-adult-americans-are-now-single

Is there even a society more complex than a rural village that works with families that are not traditional/nuclear?

No the only hope for society is to fix the nuclear family. If we do not society is doomed to inevitable barbarism, perversion, and self destruction. There are many roads that one can follow in life only one of those road leads to prosperity and success.

Thanks NORBOT

As stated in the article, it would be difficult to save the nuclear family without taking away some of the freedoms we in the West enjoy. Nobody likes having their freedom taken away.

My family visited SEA ORG when I was a child. There the children were raised communally. That could possibly work.

You can try thinking every type of social system you want. But niggaz and uneducated people will still be reproducing like crazy. They don't think about family structures, they just fuck and live on welfare

Besides, with both parents at work all day, children are practically raised by institutions these days.

No loss of freedom is required at all. All we need to do is change our laws to encourage the nuclear family and discourage single parent and alternative families. When you stop subsidizing failure and single parent homes you end up with more stable families. The problem is the people running this shit show don't want to fix the problem because creating a new Sodom will create a slave nation beholden to the government. Democrats are and always will be the party of slavery.

>scientology

I think you just proved my point there

I am not opposed to considering alternative ideas, but I would caution people to be aware that throwing out the underpinnings of our society could cause a chaotic collapse whose magnitude we are not prepared to understand. For all of human existence, family structures and dominance hierarchies have been central; we simply could not know what will happen if we change this.

There is a good book called "Brave New World." It's pretty short, so I would suggest you give it a read with an open mind.

Clannishness and cooperatives/communes would work. But monogamous life long marriage is the most stable structure to raise the next generation.
So no, we don't want your hippie rape fest.

Clans are degenerate and cause Islamic-like behavior.

We need to gack further, to the extended family.

I know, but this process is already happening, and has been for decades. There is no way to stop it.

I don't want it to die, and I certainly do fear the consequences if it does. Japan is a nightmare scenario in my mind.

We can caution people all we want, but they will just end up seeing us as weirdos with tinfoil hats.

Thanks for the book recommendation

Let's see when did the nuclear family began to die? Oh it was when women began voting.....

Who is usually the one who commits adultery in a relationship? Ah yes the woman.

Who files for divorce usually? The woman!

Yeah. And there's nothing we can do about it. What, you want to take away women's ability to vote? That's never gonna happen.

most rich people have clannish tendencies

We can let it fall apart then rebuild the old world on its ashes.

"The nuclear family" is a modern invention and is as bad as single mothers and only exists to promote child and elder neglect. Large extended families is how its supposed to be

That's assuming there will only be a neat little pile of ashes instead of some kind of Islamic hellhole

>Yes goyim, start believing that my schemes are simply a changing of the times, a sheckle for a good goy.

Then maybe stop importing Muslim niggers.

It's because dude's are pussies and chicks have delusionally high standards.

they're already here