en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
youtu.be/jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
arattagar.co.uk/
youtu.be/byMMTS-87rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm bored
Next happening when

Reminder that shalom sandniggers are on this board right now, sharing their opinions.

>those who want me to die dont want me too yet
fuck off and die traitor

This Marie Harf bitch needs to be gang-raped and have her skull smashed with a cinder block.

White babies the majority again?!

At least he knows people want him to suffer

Wrong. Right away would do.

soon

In about 3 hours

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Why?

I know she is a dem, but I think she is kinda cute.

WTF IM PRO LIFE NOW
SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF THESE BEAUTIFUL BLACK BABIES DONT GET ABORTED

Where???

Before the RAISE vote would be nice.

Stop reading fake news.

>she is kinda cute.
That's why she gets raped first.

South Korea

Yes. And they're growing. Last year was 52% so far this year they're near 54%. Spic birth rates are dwindling, Mexicans have like an average of 2 kids per couple, the only reason the birth rate is above 2 is due to South Americans.

Test

Calm down kid, if you weren't a political newfag you'd know she was an Obama state dept lackey which explains why she's so annoying. Stop getting mad at talking heads on the electric jew

60% GROWTH WHEN?

So they're assimilating?

THANK YEW SHAAAAWN

>Trump wins in November
>whites celebrate by making tons of white babies
Thank god.

Amen.

hispanics have been assimilating into white US culture for centuries now. I know hispanic people who are whiter than most white folk. In that regard, they are nowhere near as much of a problem as mudslimes and niggers.

Or maybe minorities got spooked :^)

Is this bait? NOVA pretty much got enriched by Cartels over the last decade.

Whites need to have 3 kids per couple, and if Trump passes the RAISE act somehow (hopefully in 2018), the browning of America will be delayed for more than a few decades. Unfortunately some states are too gone to revert this (my home state sadly)

I guess, the main problem I said were the South Americans who have way more kids than your average beaner family.

She's better than McCain; honest about being a libshit and thick without being just grossly obese. Still the duff on the couch today.

Guam does hold a vote for President on November 8th, it just doesn't count because they are a territory

To be fair the only spics that were here before the jewish 1965 immigration bomb were Tejanos and sprinklings in a few other southwestern states. Still I don't necessarily mind that white guys are bleaching them, better a half bean with a white dad than full on spic who will grow up hating America

New propaganda depicting mothers of anchor babies being deported the day they give birth at the hospital would also help the white birth rates

fucking anus fleshlight degenerate

>fleshlight
holy shit what an embarrassment

...why post this? Why do this?

>butthole
Somebody's bi

Okay guys I'm going to bed but have a parting gift

What kind of asshole goes into a man's personal property then posts what degeneracy they have?

Oh, Um...

What a fucking embarrassment.
>peak

>moving soon
>a bunch of weebshit I forgot I preordered just shipped

Good god, why would they do that

Well....you gotta get through the day somehow...

Based Mugabe

Why can't our 'leaders' have the guts to tell minorities to fuck off?

oh shit i think i have that pocket knife

He's wrong, I want him gone ASAP. He deserves a slow death but we deserve to be rid of him even more.

What in the ever lovin' fuck?

>tfw to inteligent two shoop a hat properly

Sup Forumsniggers BTFO

Now break it down by race

I'm just gonna leave this here too...

Surprised he isn't using a Bad Dragon goat fleshlight

Prior to the 80's when started offering affirmative action to them, they self identified as "white". Gibs pushed them over the edge.

Wow, that's really positive, too bad muslims are also brown defects whose skin resembles toxic excrement as a warning for people to stay away.

Don't they give niggers and spics better grades in school as a handicap? tfw niggers have 70 iq on average despite living in usa tfw 1/3 of all welfare goes to California to feed the democrats

Any stock market fags around? I've noticed how the markets are still reeling from the whole N. Korea/US thing. However, I have a theory: imo, the market has been growing exponentially since the election like one would blow up a balloon. However, just like a balloon, if you keep blowing it up too hard and too fast, you risk it popping and causing a scare. (I know a balloon has a tension limit, but the market is like a balloon that has an ability to increase that limit if done properly). I believe Trump knew the market was inflating itself too much, too fast and needed to allow for a slow decompression in order for it to correct itself - just like slowly letting out the air in a balloon. Now, his strong words were indeed a way to convey the US' strength in term he could understand, but it also gave him an opportunity and added benefit to stave off any sudden burst in the market which would not only hurt the economy but him as well. Thoughts?

MAGA

Genuine concern of mine

What do we do if BLM and afro-supremacists start trying to get blacks to keep all they chilluns?

youtu.be/jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Yeah because it's white evangelicals who made it illegal to be gay in their country, with death penalty as punishment.

These people blatantly lie to advance political agendas.

LOL

Let's queue up a montage of all the faggots executed in moslem countries in just this past year alone. I don't see cornshuckers from Iowa tossing queers from buildings or setting them on fire. This little roach is a joke and it's hilarious yet also very sad he has a following

wev lads.

wev.

Nice

redpill me on aratta
were ukrainians the first kangz?

arattagar.co.uk/

>posting honeypot recruiting videos
wew lad please desist

Last horse FINALLY crosses the finish line...

>DON'T FIGHT NORTH KOREA FIGHT AFGHANISTAN

Digits and he dies today.

Yesterday's losses were entirely because of Disney, today is just a pullback, which we have every couple weeks. The idea that 3% growth is too much is bullshit that liberals have fed you the last 8 years. Yes the market is overvalued, this is always true, yes it will contract at some point, this is normal and healthy.

Trump telling the Norks he's going to blast the shit out of them has nothing to do with markets, and everything to do with the part where we've ignored the problem for 20+ years

>Chunk "actually shorter than Ben Shapiro" Ogre

Really makes you think.

Taking my driving test today. How fucked am I?

reminder that this happened:
youtu.be/byMMTS-87rE

I noticed this as well and heartily laughed

>One side got their politician elected
>The other side still has a government run by feminists

I dunno. How well a driver are you?

>“A speed of 22.7 megabytes is simply unobtainable, especially if we are talking about a transoceanic data transfer,” Folden said. “Based on the data we now have, what we’ve been calling a hack is impossible.” Last week Forensicator reported on a speed test he conducted more recently. It tightens the case considerably. “Transfer rates of 23 MB/s (Mega Bytes per second) are not just highly unlikely, but effectively impossible to accomplish when communicating over the Internet at any significant distance,” he wrote. “Further, local copy speeds are measured, demonstrating that 23 MB/s is a typical transfer rate when using a USB–2 flash device (thumb drive).”

THE SMOKING GUN

this really oys my veys

Okay. I heard about the Disney stuff yesterday and knew it didn't help. However, all i hear is that Wall Street is reacting to Trump and N. Korea as much as it is actually business stuff like Disney. Basically, ignore their stinking, lying mouths... gotcha.

wev lads.

wev.

Asian eyes and noses are too cute

How couldn't I race mix ?

The stocks falling right now are in retail due to online business, and we're off our session low. Yesterday the drop was due to the Netflix/Disney breakup. There's no drop due to Norks, despite movement into gold.

Hope it was worth it, her little butt is definitely alluring and squeezable

He's not technically wrong, but the former has nowhere near as much power or population as the latter

>inb4 muh christian morals

remember that's what the neocons used to sell all their wars

>there's literally no difference between the people lobbying for stricter abortion laws and the people shooting up nightclubs and plowing trucks into crowds
really spins my dreidel

>if you weren't a political newfag
Shut the fuck up, TJ, you know nothing about me, so don't make assumptions.

Just don't have kids, hapas have a 50/50 chance of being completely nuts.

Wait what happened, did we get updated on his cancer?