Wow, deep and true

When will you people realize that this is not a game, war is not a game.
When the world is run by 3 sicko dictators this is what happens, dark times are ahead and pic related can't even make me smile because it's so true.

Take the blackpill OP, it makes things a whole lot better

The artist of this image is attracted to Kim, and has a strange complex about knees. Possibly on a subconscious level.

>Dictator
I don't think that word means what you think it does.
Russia and US are both permanent members of the UN security council, no shit they have a lot a of weight when it comes to global policy. NK is just a dumbass kicking a hornet's nest.

>Kim Jong Un runs the world
>Trump is a dictator

>poverty ball reference
that was definitely made by a yuropeen

its more like this op

>Trump is a complete idiot who can't tie his shoes
>Trump also runs the world

Nice

>povertyball fans
>being retarded
Everything here checks out.

tell this to kikes running this god forsaken world

Ah pol....the everlasting truth of the wold. Only you to shed light against those liberal scum driven rats of the media.

nice, checked

Fucking golden

saved

>Fuck the world!
You're goddamned right fuck the world. If it's all degenerated and kiked, the world needs to end.

Legitimately smiled at this irl

Bravo

SO FUCKING BASED

Just needs a "sponsored by israel" logo on the shirt.

checked. that's hands and a yellow card, fucking amerifags!

I chuckled

saved
NK insulted the Pres
>NK told him where they are going to attack,
>how and when the attack will happen.
Pres is playing golf

/leddit/ may be cringy, but it will never compare to leftist degeneracy.

Did someone make a cartoon with Obama when he told the Norks that he could destroy them?

It's a meme, bro. Imagine them being shitposters on Sup Forums. That's all that is ever going to amount to.

Try to remember this post if you're new around here. You'll see for yourself in 10 years time how great the world is now and how everything will be shit then (same as 10 years ago, and 20 years ago, etc...) and how you're just 1 minute or 10 seconds away from WW3. Also, NK will have death rays or some shit.

Last I checked, america made the rules.

Go back to making the Euros so migrants can get free food, house, and a rape stipend twice your salary.

Obama and Bill didn't use words like fire, fury and power, sweetie
They did it eloquently

Yeah, they were men of action. Like supplying weapons to ISIS or debated the metaphysical meaning of "is is"

Where are the niggers? Have they not seen a single piece of land in Africa? They overfish every time, they cut down all trees every time, all their steel constructions are internationally sponsored. North Korea hasn't done any thing to anybody outside of North Korea.

/thread

Where is the chink? That doesnt look like the chinese premier.

>passed more executive orders than any other president
>somehow is not a dictator
He is shitting all over due process, after endlessly whinging about Obama signing EOs

Press R to rape all of OPs female family members.

Wrong flag, amerigoy.

For quite a while I've felt that Trump is purposely utilizing the Presidential powers to their fullest extent because he wants to bring attention to how much more power has been placed in the executive branch than ever before. The democrats did this on purpose- hillary was going to be our "queen".

The dems and MSM won't touch it in news, though, because they're the ones who did it.

>posting a shop
You should feel ashamed.

>Yellow card for a handball.

What are you a faggot you're flag show that much.

>handball
>holding the ball and running
guess i found the sportlet

nice