Sup Forums BTFO!!!!

How will you racists ever recover?

he'll literally be back in for doing the same exact shit within a week lmao

Niggers gonna nig

by not being in jail like the majority of niggers.

all fields

that is pretty fucking hilarious I must admit.

Shound of an hero'd. Idiot

Eat shit you racist twat

Why is america so cucked its painful to watch, sweden is like nazi germany compare to this cucked thing

I just realized that my filter is empty, thank you OP for reminding me to fix that.

wait wut? the nigger who beat up white person gets donations? wtf is wrong with people?

Dylan Roof isn't white. He is an honorary nigger after what he done

false. paki kike

I never understood this bond thing.
Is US society so jewified that you can literally buy yourself out of jail?

White boys mad as hell LOL

dead nigger first time hes recognized on the outside.

What would happen if we started a fund raiser for Dylan?

Wait, didn't they have Dylan Roof in solitary? How did this possibly happen?

I smell a lawsuit.

> an inmate is the hero of black america
lmao

>this

Beating him up isn't going to bring back those dead niggers :^) Enjoy your two weeks of freedom until you go back for doing the same exact shit.

>ugly ugly weird looking fat fat.
how can i compete

me in the middle (back)

>Is US society so jewified that you can literally buy yourself out of jail?

It was like that before the Jews took over.

>tfw it is easy to live a happy life AND not commit crimes
Why do niggers even bother?

>murders Christians
>mountain jew defends him
Gee. I wonder (((why)))?

Blacks can't into recidivism

He murdered a liberal State senator and a Marxist BlackLivesMatter supporter among other niggers who were organizing with both of these people.

so when he breaks bond we get to keep their money?
cool

he cleansed niggers you paki retarded

He should have bulked up or an heroed

Just how does this work? Roof is in prison, not jail. You can't bond out of prison.

But they all look alike.

>haha paki lol XDDDD!
Fucking neck (((yourself)))

>trying this hard to fit in
you'll always be a shit skin.

He could have been far more productive. He was legitimately retarded. Look at his face.

It's for the time between when you get arrested and when you have your trial. The bond allows you to be out and about while you wait. the idea being if you put up a big pile of money it's more likely you will show up. People deemed a flight risk are not allowed to post bail while waiting.

Yep. Exactly.

Post eyes. Larping chink

Antiquated farm equipment huh? Looks like they finally replaced horses. Horses absolutely BTFO!

>Larping
Calling you a paki isn't larping, it's just statistically likely nigger.

Amazing!

Niggers are as """Christian""" as spics.
These animals aren't capable of adhering even 10% to a religion that requires then to behave like actual human beings.

Dylan is a fucking moron for killing the church people instead some drug dealers in some shit neighborhood in atlanta.

Your banter is paki-tier. As is your understanding of statistics.
>he insulted muh "aryan" husbando. He must be a paki
Edgy retard. Roof is a a pleb.

Wait, why dont we collect money to get Breivik or other guys out of jail?

haha kek

You're a paki, and every super defensive pathetic attempt at fitting in just makes it more and more obvious. At first it was just a joke, but now I seriously do 100% believe you're a paki nigger. No one whose posts are as shitty as yours can have an IQ over 80.

>a couple thousand niggers decide to take a chunk of their welfare check and send it to this nig
>Die of lack of, crack, KFC and grape drink

Niggers might not have thought this through.

most of the money was donated by white liberals

Blag mastar raze her nigguh deze whytebois finna git shawt, wonhunnert wonhunnert.

self-defense is racist? jewish logic.

FPBP
They're cheering on a criminal, they have zero moral high ground and we're going to watch this nigger show his true colors.

(((white liberals)))

>attempt at fitting in
Lol.
Fit in with what exactly?

plus all those pervert teachers! and matt hale!

You don't belong here and you know it. Just move on.

fit into your genital hole!

and your cheering a kid who waltzed into a church and murdered people. i can't help but have a chuckle at you effeminate 98 pounders acting tough behind mommy's keyboard, fucking kek

Oh my god you are so beautiful I want to cum all over those eyes cum all over the face give you my big load

>tfw her father worked hard to afford an upper class family home only to have it ruined by his daughter and her friends who bring niggers over
I can't imagine how he feels. I pray that my daughter never pulls some shit like this.

Agreed, you don't just kill people in a church or at all..

That nigger raped him

i hope he kills one of the donators relatives

>niggers
>people

>you don't belong here
Literally just a shitty internet backwater that kills time and amuses me sometimes. Anyone who gets their sense of belonging from this site should immediately eat an unpinned grenade.

No we aren't you dumbass.
Dylan Roof was on psychotropic drugs and didn't know what the hell he was doing.
The fact that he killed a Democratic senator leads a lot of right wingers to believe that the whole thing was a false flag.
The left can't stop strawmanning the right because you're weak and stupid and you need to shut the fuck up.

He'll be dead sooner than Dylann Roof will. Mark my numbers.

State of the Somalian on the right

Get on out paki

Niggered Spencer

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Roof killed people in a church. You're talking about the shooting at that Congressional baseball game in DC and that senator is still alive. Stop talking out of your ass.

>Have money thrown at you for being black
>Get accepted into any college in the United States for anything for being black
>Get accepted by any company in the United States for being black
>Make up 90% of prisoners and live no different to African niggers because being black negates you being a human

DOTR literally can't come soon enough.

>TFW leftists dont realize roof was one of their own

Your a broken record. I think I'll stay. Feel free to come back with something more witty than "paki".

t.nigger apologist

Kek this.

HAHAHSHAHAHAHAHA
SO FUCKING GLAD TO SEE THIS KEK GET HIS HEAD SMASHED IN