Why maoris liking their colonizers unlike other natives?

why maoris liking their colonizers unlike other natives?

they werent treated as badly

They don't.

New Zealanders treated them better than other colonisers in the world.

Let's talk about you British faggots and your moral high horse. You go on about tolerance and all that trash but you invented concentration camps and treat people like dirt, namely the Irish.

>WWE

The Irish aren't people.

Incorrect

Compared to other great powers of those times, we was pretty good. Spain's colonisation of the New World was extremely brutal and the Ottoman's colonisation of Arabia was excessively brutal compared to our standards.

We banned slavery and stopped the slave trade against Arabic and Jewish slavers when the scramble for Africa commenced. We were pretty tolerant of Irish culture, since they're ancient Pagan & other historic artifacts and their Irish language still existed and defined what made them a unique culture.

Finally, Canada, I think we gave you among the best treatment. We help you co-exist right next to the United States of America and you have become a successful country. No need to thank us.

We are not some hive mind. What some British do in one period of time in one part of the world will probably be different than another group in the future in a different part of the world.

New Worlders have surpassed you in every way. Our success is our own

Citation needed.

I dont have to take this from a leaf

Because they actually cooperated and acted somewhat civilized.

>concentration camps
Umm, I think you meant Boer refugee camps, sweetie.

Because Maorie were warriors, had a sense of honor and pride.
Self-confidence and self-esteem results in respect for others.

>Whites: Hey we have medicine and technology that is the equivalent of magic to you people
>Zulu: OOGABOOGA FIGHT DA WHITE MAN
>Maori: That honestly sounds pretty dope, we'll take it
And look at what we have today.

Why are all the negroid island Asians so short and fat?

>Citation needed

Maoris value strength. So they respected their conquerors. Other ethnicities have (rightful) inferiority complexes leading to constant sperging out over their overlords.

>Genocides millions in India
LOL ok fok off m8

>New Worlders have surpassed you in every way.

Citation needed for that, please. For the ones who were colonised under Spain.

>For the ones who were colonised under Spain
Don't move the goal posts faggot, you knew from context I'm talking about the US and Canada, "us". South America's a hellhole, no one likes Spics.