PSA for the DUMB BURGERS

Learn the asian difference

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_subcontinent
youtu.be/DWynJkN5HbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look at it fucking look

What are you getting at nigger?

One is paki ones is chink,what does that have to do with America or the UK?

The UK has it backwards.

Indians\Pakis are not Asian period.

THEY ARE BOTH FROM ASIA!

That is just splitting hairs so you guys can pretend you are right about your mislabeling.

>Indians\Pakis are not Asian period.
look at a map nigger

So you're saying mongoloids aren't Asian?

Excuse me? Look at the globe, they are both bang in the middle of Asia, they are Asian.

Just becuase you have a limited grasp of geography and history

Also its path not sidewalk,and boot not trunk, an elephant has a trunk.

and its trousers not pants, pants are underwear. if you're going to use our language use it properly christ you're worse than the Australians.

>Britbongs
>been using the term 'Asian' for Pakistanis for decades - since well before the internet was invented
>every single person in Britain knows exactly what the denotation is
>someone on Sup Forums posts a British news article using the word
>an Amerifat pipes up "lol u only call them that to confuse people and hide what's going on"

Every fucking thread.

It has nothing to do with geography, they are different groups of people period.

Your labeling is outdated, update it and fuck off.

You were wrong then and your are wrong now.

>itt cucked bongs furiously defend the BBC's right to protect muslims by scapegoating their rapes to "Asians"

> Indians\Pakis are not Asian period.
> It has nothing to do with geography

Is there even an education system left in your country what the actual fuck ?

One is a mudslime the other is an asian.

Fucking hell lad are you really this basic or can't you grasp simple nuances?

Asia is massive, seriously look it up. Within Asia are many nations, lots of different people who look different, still with me?

These games...

Pooindaloos and Pakis never identify as "Asian" unless it benefits them in some way.
When they want to distance themselves from terrorist sandniggers they pull the "Look at the map faggot" shit and are all "I'm Asian!"
When they want special treatment it's all, "I'm Asian!"
When East Asian are getting praised "I'm Asian"
So on and so on.

You are the fucks that want to ignore nuances by calling completely different groups of people Asian just because of their location.

what's so hard to comprehend about the fact that brown people aren't asian?
you crooked teeth dyke

No one should be using "Asian" describe a specific race or ethnicity. The term means people from Asia. Both britbongs who use it to mean pakis and burgers who use it to mean chinks are using "Asian" as a euphemism because they're embarrassed of the negative connotations in their own minds.

It is not even that, Brits just made a mistake and refuse to acknowledge it or modify.

>Pooindaloos and Pakis never identify as "Asian" unless it benefits them in some way.
Ask tommy robinson you faggot, he's from luton a town full of asians and he will gladly call them asians and say it's the correct term

/thread right here

Muslim is not a race, if i suddenly start believing in Allah will I physically turn into your stereotype?

Well the key is a might actually have some respect for some Asians but never any for pakis, indians and other trash.

I thought you were serious, but I can see you're just on the wind up, that's almost reassuring.

Why would I ask another brit, you guys have obviously all agreed to continue with what is an outdated and flawed labeling process.

Why can't you just admit you are wrong?

>Muslim isn't a race
>....but vague geographical catch-all terms are
imbecile

yes

I see what is going on here.

If Brits admit that paki's indians, and other brown trash are not Asian then they also have to admit that the UK is not European.

>of the negative connotations in their own minds.
>Brits just made a mistake and refuse to acknowledge it or modify.
>so you guys can pretend you are right about your mislabeling.
>itt cucked bongs furiously defend the BBC's right to protect muslims by scapegoating their rapes to "Asians"

this arrogant sense of pity, this is why the board hates americans

lol fucking Americans.

Asia is a continent. Go look at it on a map and which countries it encompasses. Yes, India, Pakistan and all the rest are part of Asia, therefore they are Asian.

If you want specifics, you have "South Asian" (poointheloos, pakis etc), and "East Asian" (chinks, japs and so on).

They're all still fucking Asian. Just how I'm "European" by continent, but "British / English" by nationality.

(Yes I did vote for Brexit as want out of the EU. Doesn't change the fact that Britain is part of the European continent though, purely geographically).

this board IS Americans faggot
all countries belong to america

This might help you dropouts.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_subcontinent

Why
can't
you
just
admit

LEARN THE SUBTLE DIFFERENCES

You're learning Wyatt, can you spot the differant between Pajeet and Mohammad the Paki?

Its not easy, but you can, Bangladesh are harder, they have more screwed up features, like Yoda. If you see a Paki Yoda, its a bangladeshi.

Malaysian, Thai? Japanese, Korean?

C'mon wyatt, its fun to learn.

except europeans are pretty much all white
nice try but youre still wrong

>they also have to admit that the UK is not European.
Brexit was sort of the proof that many of them don't want to be part of Europe.

fascinating, nothing about loos

>Asia is a continent.

Has nothing to do with it, you are just making it about that so you can claim some bullshit educated high ground.

They are different groups of people you are wrong to label them as one, update your shit.

In either case it's as dumb as using "mammals" to refer exclusively to canines. Just say what you mean instead of hiding behind some much broader category.
"Oriental" became offensive because orientals are an oppressed class within the confines of cultural Marxism. And also because orientals are shit and most English speakers know it.

>Just how I'm "European" by continent,

LOL I was right.

Um no sweetie England is an island off the coast of Europe and not actually Europe.

You are not anymore European than I am.

>They are different groups of people you are wrong to label them as one, update your shit.
says the faggot american who calls them middle easter or arab. when it's a completely different part on the map

Jesus, ninjas are rampant, these days

I wanna steal on Ricegum. I would seriously punch him in his shit.

>Just say what you mean instead of hiding behind some much broader category.
you can't say what you mean in an easy way because nobody is going to say, "indian, pakistani, bengali and sri lankan" every time when you could just say asian and every bong knows what you mean

This is a Bengali girl, thats Asia too !

Did you know that Russia is also in Asia?

Thats right, as far as I'm concerned there is no difference between Pajeet and Sasha

Insofar as what continent they live on, they are not the same are they ?

NO one else in the world uses the labels you do for a reason.

You 1984 yourself into all agreeing with the same poor labeling choice.

Coulda picked a better word than the exact same word used to describe anyone on that continent. Why not shitniggers?

wasted digits on an incorrect bong

so I guess... according to teanigger labeling Russians are considered asian as well?

Play all the games you want it changes nothing.

Indians are not Asians fuck off.

>Um no sweetie England is an island off the coast of Europe and not actually Europe.
This guy is starting to grip my shit.

Yeps, go check out where Vladivostok is then report back with your findings.

>Indians are not Asians fuck off.
are you simple?

It's also a dumb way of describing someone or something because it's a monstrous generalization.

"That person's Asian." That sentence doesn't give you any actual, usable information. Asia has dozens of countries, dozens of ethnicity, and several distinct cultures. It's completely useless as a descriptive word. Describing Pakistani rapists as "Asians" means jack, and people won't associate the act with a specific country or people, but rather a gigantic fucking continent. It's an absolutely meaningless description and serves no purpose.

But that's something your limey brain probably can't comprehend anymore because you live in an orwellian shithole and these generalizations and bastardizations of adjectives are just part and parcel of your rapidly disappearing culture.

DAS RITE

this delusion and passionate defense of something he's objectively wrong about. this is why the board (and world) hates britcucks

>clearly see pakistan and India
>clearly see China

wtf is your point.

India is in Asia. Therefore they are Asian.

You're all retards. Here are the correct terms:

Left: Paki/Surrender-monkey/Pedo-jihadi
Right: Chink/Beta/Cuck

Get it right, fags.

>this arrogant sense of pity
Don't try to act like this hasn't been the attitude of every eurocuck poster on this site since it began. Just because you've now put yourselves into a position where you should be pitied, you cry out in anguish when the favor you once gleefully doled out is returned in kind.

Man it is a good thing the Asians did not nuke us during the cold war.

Based.

See that Amerilards?

Even those who live there agree.

/checkmate

/thread

It is an insult to actual Asians.

Ricegum is a nigger

Everything would be easier if the one on tge right was called oriental

>wtf is your point
india is in asia, therefore they are rightly called asian
even Sundar Pichai the CEO of google is referred to as Asian here, the diversity organisations say BAME meaning black asian and minority ethnic people, on these programs you will barely ever see a slanty eyed fuck because thats not what we mean by asian

>britbongs would be happy if the article said "British males"

Pajeet understands, but what does he know he only lives there?

So maybe the Americans know best after all having been around for so long and drew up the borders and mapped the world anyways i mean what the fuck would the English know about Geography

I think it just shows complete, arrogant ignorance to ask Asians "where are you from?"

checked

Asian nigger. The Agger. People should make more words it's kinda fun

Who the fuck calls elephant trunks anything other than trunks? What else do you call it ??

Russia is in asia. Therefore they are asian. Therefore when a blonde blue eyed russian goes into britbongistan and rapes millions of children dont you dare call him a "white" man, call him asian :^)

Why?

He's a retard that never left his town so he never got that question.

Right we had a cold war with the Asians and they put millions of other Asians in gulags.

I am going to pour myself a glass of Asian vodka.

Because of this video:

youtu.be/DWynJkN5HbQ

DIGITS and /thread

>Describing Pakistani rapists as "Asians" means jack, and people won't associate the act with a specific country or people, but rather a gigantic fucking continent. It's an absolutely meaningless description and serves no purpose.
>Pakistani
it's better to use Asian because to the average bong asian doesn't only mean pakistani it also means indian and bengalis, the recent case was full of majority bengalis so it's better if you want to be more politically incorrect to refer to them as asians

You are talking to Americans, on Sup Forums, about world geography. Do the math.

And it somewhat made sense back when it was OK to use the term oriental and you used that to describe east Asians differentiating them from middle eastern and Indian asians but that's not the case anymore.

Urrrr yeah thats what I just said... are you going to explain why you call your boot a trunk then?

I don't get it, chinks are obviously Asians while the paki are Arabs pretending to be riceniggers. Kinda like Russians pretend to be white while they are an exotic North Mongolian race like the Finish people.

You're welcome to your quaint little picadillos but in terms of utility identifying human "races" calling japs, chinks, pakis and wogs "asian" is less than useful. Asians are slanteyes only.

>implying "Asian" subcontinent collided with other Asia
>tfw bongs can't even plate tectonics

You forgot Russians. Are they Asian in the U.K.?

>ASIA IS A RACE HURR

Bruh

>You forgot Russians. Are they Asian in the U.K.?
no they are referred to as polish eastern europoor scum

I am not going to watch that, you can provide a single sentence.

Note how none of the cucked Brits even pay attention to this.

It has nothing to do with geography how many fucking times does it need to be stated?

But muh geography?

The state of american education

>Pakis are arabs pretending to be riceniggers
Hahahaha you dumb faggot truly shown your ignorance

Indians and real arabs always BTFO pakis because they are arab fetishists that do We Wuz tier shit worshipping and pretending to be arabs

Yes, I understand. However in the United States when you say "Asian" people usually think of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai, Laotians and such.

No one considers Middle Easterners, Indians, Pakis, or Russians.

LOL this game, it is not about being educated it is about a group of people mindlessly sticking with using a poor labeling term.