Why do so many non whites browse Sup Forums?

Why do so many non whites browse Sup Forums?

I dont know. But peruvians are rats.

Why do so many pink people think Sup Forums is /theirboard/?

you first pablo

My only experience with Peruvians is them shitting up Dota 2 games. If it isn't too much trouble, can you explain the Peruvian problem to people foreign to South America?

>Says while hiding behind a meme flag

haha le 52 faec xDD

Because most posters are American, duh.

never trust a south american, including you.

Not just that but usually Minorities tent to be more racist than whites and that is most of them get to leave and see what their own people see

> why do so many whites think a white supremacist and natsoc board is theirs?
Really goobled my gollies.

para las risas

fuck off chilean scum,chileans think they're white but they all look like alexis sanchez and beausejour,

Fuck off Chileno, I hope a MARREMOTO drowns your people. Everyone in South America hates you

I'm a non white (north-african invader) neet and i browse Sup Forums not necessarily for it's content, but because for it's smooth system of anonymously trolling on the internet.

Sup Forums just happened to be the most entertaining board for trolling, because honestly who doesn't want to troll right wing nazis?

I don't agree with most of the content here, but i did get red pilled heavily on some topics tough.

says the mohamad.

>peruANO
>mexican flag

yes it's excellent trolling ground
and a good place to see what the underage pink boys are jealously thinking when they score lower than asians on their SATs

We hate ourselves.

Because why not.

>needing a safe space

True, i never had so much intel on the right-wing nazi mindset before. Since i'm scrolling trough Sup Forums, i know exactly how their minds work which is slightly fascinating.

Thanks Peruvian Bolivian friend, you still wake up everyday and still live in the same shithole no?

>tfw no nazi latino bros

Because truth transcends race. A world ruled by the Aryan race would be better for every race, including the sub-humans. The jew is the only thing that prevents the world from advancing to the next step for civilization.

every last south american is a filthy liar

>Using a swastika and calling yourself a white supremacist
So in other words you fell for jewish lies? Nazis we're not white supremacists. They believed every race had their place, just that that place shouldn't all be in the middle of fucking germany. I've had enough of you faggot nazi cosplayers, you're a disgrace to the memory of every man who fought and died because of jewish lies. You think running around saying shit like "gas the kikes" makes you a rebel or something. You're too fucking stupid to see that you're playing into the jew's hands. Your own stupidity is the reason that real natsoc ideas will never be realized.

>non-whites
Daily reminder that only blacks fall into this category. Anyone who has a drop of Neanderthal blood is white.

Niggah if i wanted to get a group of lefty friends here to make a 24/7 Fem general and were persistent enough there is nothing you could do. This board is for a anyone who can stand it.

I'm here for the memes, probably the only black South African here

me on the right.

Its funny at first, than gets kind off sad.

Fucking this.

Hello ghoul

molweni buti

Because some of them know the truth. Keep in mind that wanting to preserve your own race and culture does not mean you have to hate everyone else. In the near future it will be important for all races to wake up and work together against the Jew. The Jew is our common enemy because they fuck over every other race. Don't want the Jews gone because you hate them, want them gone because you love your own people. Hate is for brainlets.

Everyone hates niggers

It's fun as fuck to laugh at white bois. I also enjoy seeing the degree of social engineering that this place undergoes and any future trends I might exploit. Chekmate, cumskins

forgot meme pic

Because it is a market place of ideas

Because spics are the future of western civilization. With the exception of Bolivians and central Americans, who must be terminated.

Hey kaffir you think your boy Zuma is ever going to fuck off.

Because I've been here waaay before you came here, stormfag.

Nobody is white.

>Anglos aren't white
>Slavs aren't white
>Italians aren't white
>Iberians aren't white
>Jews aren't white
>Nordics are currently losing their whiteness because they universally crave the BBC

This. Let's all just be friends.

I do not understand, all Hispanics should be in the / pol / of hispachan, it is much better than this.

I like the non-traditional news and opinions i read on Sup Forums

Thanks for visiting nigger, glad your enjoying yourself.

Zuma did nothing wrong, you can't support trump and not support Zuma. I love Trump and I love Zuma
their similarities:
>no war in Syria
>Friends with Putin(Zuma speaks fluent Russian, his Russian is better than his English)
>mainstream media hates them both
>throw false accusations hoping one will stick

the only difference is Israel. Zuma names the Jew, Zuma blames the Jew. Zuma will protect us from the Jew. (((white))) monopoly capital is Jewish monopoly capital.

Zuma is love, Zuma is life
Anyone who says otherwise hasn't taken the true redpill.

Holy fuck i look just like the guy on the left.

Don't you have laws to avoid this retarded shit man.

No problem. Those kids are playing DOTA on internet cafes so of course they're going to troll. And it's not Peru's fault Argentina has bad immigration laws. All the worst of society go over there.
Apart from that Peru has the best food in all of Latin America.

THIS You're either WHITE OR BLACK

Most probably Mexicans will be the future. They will inherit all the military equipment white built in the USA and enslave the rest of you guys. That is if they don't accidentally nuke themselves first.

what about the ching chongs and the poos?

>Holy fuck i look just like the guy on the left.

that means you are underage and you cant post here

Anglos are literally just-about the only group of people that are white. Other Brits, like Scots, Welshmen, Cornishmen, Manx, Channel-Islanders, Etc. are also white, and non-Catholic & non-Republican Irishmen are debatable.

>this board is sad
>let me continue to spend time here
Why are leftyfags such idiots?

This x 1000

Zuma is going to rape it this country and leave it to the IMF kikes.
>implying he doesn't go full Mugabe

Ayyo hol up. So you be sayin Zuma names and blames the Jew? BASED BLACK GUY!!!XDXDXD

Ditto

Actually if DNC has their way it will be African and Middle Eastern.

Because a lot of non-whites are red-pilled to their own kind and unironically agree with Sup Forums.

I have been on Sup Forums over ten years on various boards. If i want to troll Sup Forumsturds that is exactly what i will do.

Tell this to that other thread up right now full of people who literally want to kill all nonwhites in their country. I appreciate the sentiment, but just know that a large portion of your movement legitimately does hate nonwhites.

nice merchant, upvoted

TEN YEARS!!!
That's the saddest thing I've heard all day

So many newfags here that easily bites the bait. I personally enjoy messing with Americans since they're easily butthurt.

Where exactly does it say this is a natsoc board retard?

Agreed. The true sentiment of the movement is buried and simply not popular. The hating of non whites has always been much more effective in growing the movement, and probably will be in the future than the truth.

Take a break from your кpoкoдил addiction Russia. Only whites are white, also Japs too because Adolf said so.

Sikh here.

Only way I can help the white race is by not procreating with one of them.

cuz we wish we were white

Whites are inferior beings with inferior genes
I just come here because it's fun to watch you subhumans arguing about your "superiority"

>this is what stormfags actually believe

you're not welcome here

you've never been welcome here

Give sea back, mapuche niggers.

The hating of non whites is going to happen more and more regardless. As countries that once exclusively belonged to whites start really filling up whites will have no choice but to hate or get buried. Just basic survival instinct nothing personal against all the brownies.

>The hating of non whites has always been much more effective in growing the movement
I can't say I agree, especially if you look at the history of white nationalism in America. Hate doesn't sell very well to the general public. But do whatever you feel is best, I suppose. I'll be watching with morbid curiosity.

Vae victis

It wouldn't really be politically incorrect without the stormfags would it.

imagine the reverse if whites were like asians and had many kids. You would be the ones immigrating to all countries making a super advanced world. Too bad whites don't know how to reproduce, one of the most basic human functions. You doomed yourselves.

Why don't you just admit that it is more fun to trade bantz with a bunch of jocular racist white guys than it is with tight lipped watch you mouth liberals you get on other sites
>cumskins
you're probably banned like the rest of us anyway.

Kek, never.

>never been welcome here
>assuming anyone is welcome on /pol
>assuming nazis weren't here from the beginning
Is the recent influx of newfags the result of this?

WE

EL CHILENO ES UN ENEMIGO CONFLICTIVO TRAIDOR DE NACIMIENTO HEREDERO DE UN MESTISAJE MALIGNO

I would say humor and plain necessity have been best in growing the movement. Hate certainly gets media exposure though. Jews are crybabies even with all that money and power they can't help but bitch about a cartoon frog on television.

>I'm a non white (north-african invader)

Hell no i like my dick size

if you don't know why stormfags are shit then you're pretty new

>MUH DICK
>MUH DICK

I browse because I fucking hate Jews. No matter what your race you can see how they are manipulative and have changed our country for the worst.

Not only that but being around other minorities makes you hate them. Spics want to act like niggers and so many other minorities latch onto nigger "culture." No way around it the future of America is nonwhite which means more crime and I don't want to live in a future with those subhumans. A white future means I'm safe and so is my family.

Sometimes I wonder about even saving you whites since you for yourself into this position. If you are so superior fucking do something. You are scheduled for wimper of an ending if things don't change. So what's the point if you guys can't even take action

I don't think "hate" was what got Trump elected. Look at /r/The_Donald and all their based black guys. But yeah, as western civilization becomes a multicultural hell more and more people will inevitably be driven to the right just out of necessity.

>and a good place to see what the underage pink boys are jealously thinking when they score lower than asians on their SATs

What an Alpha way to use your time user. You must get all the pussy for sure

Biggest dicks are from whites.
Theyre also taller than most spics.
i wanna be over 5'10"
i'm like Pesci over here

I don't blame the muds for showing up in our countries. I would do the same if there was a whole country of cucks giving all their shit away, survival of the fittest right? Gotta get those resources with the least effort. Whites used to have a lot of kids like my grandmother has 6 siblings, her grandmother probably more. Whites are more towards the K side in R/K selection, so we stopped, also birth control, custody battles, child support, all that bullshit.

Most of Sup Forums has been here since '09 newfriend.