Should married women with kids and an iq of at least 100 who contribute more than they take allowed to vote?

Should married women with kids and an iq of at least 100 who contribute more than they take allowed to vote?

If yes/no why?

No. One vote per family to protect from selfish interests. The man casts the ballot.

No, because she is a statistical outlier. The vast majority of women will always give up liberty for security.

Absolutely. Even if they already have security because they all feel threatened all the time by harmless things anyway.

>worried about liberty
>putting restrictions on who can vote

lol

Yes, married women should be allowed to vote regardless of iq, as long as they are of sane mind. Therefore maybe some elderly in my opinion shouldn't be allowed to vote

No one vote per family. IQ never wins out over hormones. Only with both parties invested in one decision does democracy function. Women will lose all freedoms to invaders. Women in power equal the end of civilization. Programmed for one thing..... more. The most freedom in the world and they spit on it and say not enough give, give, give (not let me create) while destroying even other women. Insipid creatures.

1.If she wants divorce then she shouldn't get half of what she didn't earn.

2.Rape should be legal in marriage and women should need the husband's consent for abortion.

You guys are unfair to women.

>
>1.If she wants divorce then she shouldn't get half of what she didn't earn.
>
>2.Rape should be legal in marriage and women should need the husband's consent for abortion.

You need to chill man

fpbp

Saudi I agree. We don't beat them nearly enough. Don't change a thing over there.

fpbp

Yes, as part of a family unit. Each family should have a vote. Singles shouldnt be allowrd to vote. That said, me personally, I am borderline infertile, so no vore for me probably.

You really dont believe there is rape in marriage. I dont agree with how divorce proceedings disadvantage men, but come on.

what if you don't have a family?, single moms and feminists

They get married or forcibly sterilized after one kid. More than one kid all become wards of the state.

One vote for every tax-contributing household/family-unit.

No one should be allowed to vote, unless you're married. That includes men. It used to be that only landowners could vote, make it now that only married people can vote. I would say also, make it one vote per family so that they have to further be in solidarity with each other, but it would still be better than it is today if they both get to vote, as long as they're married.

>
>You really dont believe there is rape in marriage. I dont agree with how divorce proceedings disadvantage men, but come on.

Yes but there shouldn't be rape in marriage. And yes it isn't uncommon for a man to be disadvantaged in a divorce, which I disagree about but don't agree that a man should get more than a woman in a divorce

it amazes me how incel neets on Sup Forums with 0 children or experience on raising a family spit their opinions thinking they are right. jesus this is cringeworthy.

>voting

Yes maybe this next major party in power won't demographically replace us so fast eh? Fingers crossed go.. guys, better get up early to that polling station! No other political solution is there? Hurry now!

What about widows?

Only if the man served in the military.

The military is filled with low IQ drones. Those are the last people you want voting. Enlisted men should be banned from voting, but officers could be permitted to do so.

Back to your cuckshed Sven. You europoors will never understand the constitution. I also believe that an armed society is a polite society.

No. They'll vote to give more women who don't meet the requirements the vote.

Should an unemployed autistic virgin shitposter be allowed to vote?

A married woman with kids shouldn't be working so I have no idea what you mean contribute.

No one should be allowed to vote. Humans are easily manipulated retards.

''voting'' is by definition the action in which the majority rules over what liberties should be encroached upon. go back to the cuckshed sven.

fucking looks like Lana Rhoades doppelganger

Why should they get a vote? Single moms will always vote for more state taxes and welfare to take care of kids

Exception for widows, divorcees of either gender can't vote ever again

Thier adult sons will be voting and taking thier interests into account.

The female cant handle her iq becouse her emotions is in the way for reason and forward thinking.

She most be under controll. Just like a child.