Why hasn't Sup Forums accepted Muhammad (ʿalayhi as-salām) as prophet yet?

Why hasn't Sup Forums accepted Muhammad (ʿalayhi as-salām) as prophet yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHjpmxxyow4
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_wheel
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/revealed-industrial-revolution-was-powered-by-child-slaves-2041227.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Roman_Empire
independent
archive.is/nuBDk
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
amazon.com/Hagarism-Making-Islamic-Patricia-Crone/dp/0521297540
archive.org/details/Hagarism
timesofisrael.com/when-men-and-women-prayed-together-at-the-western-wall/
archive.is/D3wrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So retarded.. you people really don't understand how the USA works...

No Pakis allowed!

This HAS to be a joke post..

if not, please get red-pilled this instant: youtube.com/watch?v=CHjpmxxyow4

MAGA

I'm white, I converted to Islam a year ago. :)

So edgy...

You can't be Muslim and white. It's like being Swedish and not being communist faggot. You renounced being considered white. Now please get out.

Why would someone?

Silly user, betas like you are just mad that Islam is taking all western women because the truth is your men are all beta. Muslim men are alpha and we women want alpha.

Muslims are disgusting savages, luckily enough I'm neither a savage like you or a weak eurocuck, Muslims wouldn't even dare to put a feet in Latin America, we would eat you alive.

Only if that alpha is your cousin tho right?

We're coming for you.

Nice larp. Show your flag.

ISIS getting genocided feels good man

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white

I'll wait. You scum.

>we women
And tits

Why does he look like a homo with makeup on?

Prophet of what?

Imam Ali was white and good looking, check your eyes.

You really want to know?

It's because most of us understand that all religions point to the simple truth that bettering yourself betters your society but idiots
who need someone to think for them get caught up in belief structures and dogma and, over time, tend to forget what motivated their ancestors to improve in the first place.

I repeat, most religions point to the same fucking truth.

Work on your inner jihad before looking at anyone else; you know, if you are a real Muslim, that comes before anything else.

Mohamed was Jewish. Saged and reported

I'll kill all Muhammad followers.

Another kike slide thread

Mohammed was a pedophile who molested and raped 9 year olds. I don't care what universe you live in, that's an abomination. That's a sick perversion.

If you don't know the story of Mohammed, this is what happened.. one time when he was out traveling, Mohammed stopped by and rested in a cave. While he was inside the cave, an "angel from heaven" named Gabriel (how convenient to name him after one of the few angels in the Bible that's actually named) flew in, grabbed him by the throat and spit in his face, "TEACH THIS UNTO THE MASSES AND DO IT NOW!!!" Mohammed got scared and started doing it. Throughout the rest of his life, Mohammed kept being visited by the "angel" who told him to do various things, for example, raid the trade caravans that went to Mecca and murder the travelers along the road. Mohammed had previously been banished from Mecca for trying to start a violent cult.

It's generally understood that Mohammed met Satan in the cave, or he just made the whole thing up.
When Mohammed first met Satan in the cave, his first reaction was to get scared and frightened. He even believed himself that he met a demon. He came crying to his wife that he was demon possessed. Later, he started believing that the demon he met was the angel Gabriel. This is all in the Quran:

After Mohammed gained a large following, he taught a handful of people about his visions, and told them to write it down, which they did. After Mohammed died, they all started fighting about who should compile the "collected Quran" into a single book. They eventually created a version of the Quran, but kept on fighting, and eventually someone named Uthman (who never knew Mohammed) burned all surviving copies of the Quran and wrote a new one -- that all Muslims use today.

Meanwhile, the Holy Bible EXPLICITLY TELLS US, that if you meet an angel that claims to hold a new gospel, he is a liar, the Bible teaches that NO OTHER GOSPEL, not even if it is preached by an "ANGEL FROM HEAVEN" is true.

>The Prophet added, ‘The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, ‘I do not know how to read.’ Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, ‘I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?’ Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read!’ (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3).

>Koran 44:14 says, “Yet they turn away from him and say: ‘Tutored (by others), a man possessed!’” (Koran 44:14, Yusuf Ali). Also Koran 37:36 says, “And say: ‘What! shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet possessed?’” (Koran 37:36, Yusuf Ali)..

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:
“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)
He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis
Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.
Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

I hope India turns your country into glass after it nukes china

Because he was a violent arsehole!

Some people from the tribe of `Ukl came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet (ﷺ) sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.
>the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

More Islam redpill here
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=islam

What's wrong with you? kys

The prophet was based wasn't he?

Did you not read anything else I posted you inbred scum? Your prophet enjoyed sucking on little boys penises

May the false prophet Mohammed (piss be upon him) forever burn in the deepest pits of hell.

Because I don't have any first cousins to marry, so it would only be another thing that I feel like I don't really fit in.

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Your meme paragraphs aside, I find it astounding that christcucks are always going on about aisha when in the bible, mary was 12 when she married 90 year old joseph. That's a much larger age gap than muhammad and aisha so doesn't that mean joseph is an even bigger pedophile? In fact, according to you guys, it was god who knocked her up, so literally your god is a pedophile. Not to mention, half the bible is rape and pedophilia.

Most muslims know this but don't say it because the prophet jesus is also a holy figure in islam and we don't wish to disrespect him. Unfortunately you christcucks don't give the same respect to muhammad.

I'm not religious what so ever, but I grew up in the church, and are you sure about those ages? Not trying to argue or anything, genuinely curious.

Because there are multiple Mary's in the book, a lot of people get confused about Mary Magdalen, Mary the prostitute, Mary the mother of Jesus, and another one just referred to as Mary. I don't remember Joseph or Mary's age ever being mentioned at all.

Because you follow a pedophile you shitskin nigger

Muhammed is part and parcel of a big city.

She was engaged to Joseph as a child. The age of marriage of girls in Jewish law is 12-13 for girls so this is the age that she would have married Joseph. In 1st century BC jewish culture, marriage was usually consummated as soon as the girl reached puberty.

Also from the infancy gospel of james:
>The priest said to Joseph, Thou hast been chosen by lot to take into thy keeping the virgin of the Lord. But Joseph refused, saying: I have children, and I am an old man, and she is a young girl. I am afraid lest I become a laughing-stock to the sons of Israel. And the priest said to Joseph: Fear the Lord thy God, and remember what the Lord did to Dathan, and Abiram, and Korah; how the earth opened, and they were swallowed up on account of their contradiction. And now fear, O Joseph, lest the same things happen in thy house. And Joseph was afraid, and took her into his keeping. And Joseph said to Mary: Behold, I have received thee from the temple of the Lord; and now I leave thee in my house, and go away to build my buildings, and I shall come to thee. The Lord will protect thee.

>Showing a picture of rasulallah (SAWS)

>Claiming Muhammad (SAWS) was white

This thread is soooooooooooooooo bad.

Good looking? Are all Muslim men secretly gay?

He looks like he's about to head out to the gay bar.

He has blush on, eyeliner, lipgloss, trimmed his eyebrows and shaved his unibrow.

Probably even bleached his asshole.

This is a drawing by Shia pigs. It's a left over from their Zoroastrian past where they would dress like women, drink alcohol, and abuse young boys. They still do this in Afghanistan.

And we literally know that Muhammad (SAWS) and Ali were not white. They were Arabs.

Because we don't like shitskin pedos.

>from the infancy gospel of james

>Also from this fraudulent forgery thrown together by satanic gnostics....

The epitome of Muslim culture is pedophilia

I accept him, as a prophet for Satan Muhammad (may he be at peace sucking Satan's dick for all eternity) (pbuh-satans dick)

Now kill yourself OP and join your prophet in hell

Wrong. Custom was to have a year long engagement for a couple. That's why in the gospels Joseph and Mary are reported as being betrothed.

Muhammad is in Hell. A 100% sure.

Considering the Koran gets it's source material from book like this it makes sense for Mohammedans to cite it.

>Why hasn't Sup Forums accepted Muhammad (ʿalayhi as-salām) as prophet yet?

>posting ali instead of muhhamed.

He looks like he stuck his finger up his butt and is please their isn't any poop on it. That expression he has. Dayum.

>Muhammad is in Hell. A 100% sure.

isnt it ironic howw you beta orbeters and cucks are shilling for ((women)) when there the ones who got us here in the first place?

the majority of votes for leftist shit and rapefugees.

also muhhamed did not exist.

>Considering the Koran gets it's source material from book like this it makes sense for Mohammedans to cite it.

but muhhamed litraly did not write the book it was writen after his death.
The Quran we see today was compiled into book format by Uthman, the third caliph (reign 644 to 656). (A caliph is the political leader of a Caliphate (Islamic government).)

the haditds where also writen 200 years after his death.

This upsets the shrimp dick faggot Saracen Satan worshiper like OP

>Mohammed was a pedophile who molested and raped 9 year olds. I don't care what universe you live in, that's an abomination. That's a sick perversion.
its because it was in the age c. 570 632 (aged c. 62).

this was the same time where basic medicine envolved attaching leeches to your body.
and punishment for crimes involved.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_wheel

>idk but muh west.
the "west" still used child labour in the industrial revolution not until the early 1960 did the est start to become the west.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/revealed-industrial-revolution-was-powered-by-child-slaves-2041227.html
>but muhhamed had slaves.
rome had active slave markets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome
and ransaked the what is now current day isreal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Roman_Empire

lets not forget the romans fucked little boys the same with the acient greeks.

so true bro'. those stupid women vote shit. and we have to sort the shit out afterwards...

Time for archive
>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/revealed-industrial-revolution-was-powered-by-child-slaves-2041227.html
archive.is/nuBDk

>believing this

James? gospel of James... nigger gtfo there are only 4 recognized gospels now stfu you stupid sand nigger baby dick loving Satan worshiper following faggot sand people son of a bitch

>so true bro'. those stupid women vote shit. and we have to sort the shit out afterwards...

how will we put women back on there place?

after the (((sexual revolution))) its like pandoras box has opened.

this problem is never going to get solved if we dont put roasties back in there place.

Because he and his followers were nothing but a bunch of niggers. I mean that in the most literal sense possible.

also muhhamed in all likeness never existed and was probably a myth NO trace of him was ever found nor does anybody know how he looked.

also you have to consider that the quran was writen after muhhameds death he did not write a single word of it.
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
amazon.com/Hagarism-Making-Islamic-Patricia-Crone/dp/0521297540
archive.org/details/Hagarism

timesofisrael.com/when-men-and-women-prayed-together-at-the-western-wall/
archive.is/D3wrE

That's just Monkey logic

(Pbuh-Muhammad-Satan-jihad-cocksock) may he rest in hell

>That's just Monkey logic

Says a roach

>Because he's a stupid fucking sand nigger.
>Because he's not and never was a prophet.
>Because he was a warmongering, legitimate faggot pedophile who loved taking it in the ass from little boys.
>Because he was propped up and groomed by the Catholic Church to fight Christianity, the only true religion of His Holiness, The Lord and Savior
>Because there's a million facts proving this faggot was a liar and heretic

Fuck Muhammed, false prophet of a false religion of mongoloid inbred sand niggers. Kill yourself.

Don't argue with me wh*Teoid subhuman.

>also muhhamed did not exist.

People are really this stupid lol.

No one doubts that Muhammad (SAWS) existed. Many claim Jesus (PBUH) didn't exit (They are wrong) but no serious scholar or academic claims Muhammad did not exist.

We have numerous witnesses of Muhammad (SAWS) and even letters he wrote.

>Pic related

You guys seriously lack basic comprehension and understanding of Islam.

>who loved taking it in the ass from little boys.

lmfao do you have a citation for that one lad?

faggotry in the quran is forbiden the taliban even outlawed it when the where in power.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

During the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (Taliban's rule) (1994-2001), bacha bazi officially carried the death penalty. The practice of dancing boys is illegal under Afghan law, being "against both sharia law and the civil code", but the laws are seldom enforced against powerful offenders and police have reportedly been complicit in related crimes.

>the turk subhuman shitposter.

it also states in the quran that he was the last of the line of profeths like moses jesus and abraham.his bloodline has been traced back to the noble house of ismael the son of abraham.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham
Abraham (Hebrew: אַבְרָהָם, Modern Avraham, Tiberian ʾAḇrāhām, Arabic: إبراهيم Ibrahim), originally Avram or Abram, is the common patriarch of the three Abrahamic religions.[1] In Judaism he is the founding father of the Covenant, the special relationship between the Jewish people and God; in Christianity, he is the prototype of all believers, Jewish or Gentile; and in Islam he is seen as a link in the chain of prophets that begins with Adam and culminates in Muhammad.[2]

all abrahamic religeons are related.

>faggotry in the quran is forbiden the taliban even outlawed it when the where in power.

It was until ZOG shock troops "liberated" Afghanistan and gave control of the government to pederast Shia militias. Gotta keep that opium supply going goy.

>Is that a representative picture of Muhammad? How dare you?!
>Off with your head and kill all of your family.
LARPing faggot, only an idiot would believe this post.

mate say whatever you want about muhhamed but he had some realy shity handwriting.

exactly.

>Is that a representative picture of Muhammad?

thats ali you fucking retard.
>the most powerfull muslem country is also the most radical.
i wonder why?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
coup in iran done and plotted by the cia.
the removel of ghaddafi his country was litraly the only thing keeping the refrugees from flooding europe and islamist from taking over libya.
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

when the soviets invaded afganistan the us funded the rebels (muhhadjeen fighters the where the precursors to jihadis) osama bin laden was one.

He (SAWS) didn't write that, he told the scribe what to say.

You do realize I made both those posts right?

oh shit forgot to check the id.

My Shia Muslim buddy keeps telling me that picture is of Ali and not Muhammad.

>he told the scribe what to say.

why? was he illitarate?
its the same with the quran wich was writen after his death its like he was illiterate i would not be supprised.

Because he's Satan's messenger.

Why haven't you run away from the caliphate? You know we bury them in pigskin, yea?

>Modern research1 has indicated that Muhammad initially took on himself many aspects of Rabbinic Judaism, like Dhu Nuwas before him.

>It is known that Muhammad required that his followers keep kosher and the fast of Yom Kippur, circumcise and pray facing Jerusalem.

Muhammed was white

>Because he's Satan's messenger.

no you triple nigger he just like all profeths where related in some way.

namely to abraham.
and acient judaism.hell his fucking bloodline has been traced back to him.

exactly judaism and islam if you look at them even the texts in the quran mimic the talmud.

>depicting the prophet peace be upon him
murtad

>Muhammed was white

we dont know since nobody knows how he looked.

As a German I am a certified expert on Islam and I'm quite sure you posted a picture of Ali and not of Muhammad.

>t.putin bot

dima what are you doing here?

fuck off ali with your satanic desert cult

>also muhhamed did not exist.
Muhammad is more historic than jesus desu

>As a German I am a certified expert on Islam and I'm quite sure you posted a picture of Ali and not of Muhammad.

why dont these fucking retards know the diffrance?
how do you know? he could have been a myth.

>Why hasn't Sup Forums accepted Muhammad (ʿalayhi as-salām) as prophet yet?
Pedophiles can't be prophets.

bible=kikeshit