The Lost People

>1930s, British population 700 million
>2017, British population 60 million

Where did they all go? What happened to all our people?

Other urls found in this thread:

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160107143324/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/fertility-analysis/focus-on-people-and-migration/december-2005/focus-on-people-and-migration---focus-on-people-and-migration---chapter-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell me Sup Forums are you lost?

low birth rate, whites can't escape it

Shut up Nigel. Almost every country in the world formed by escaping Mediocre Britain.

Found the Mexican.

They're not really countries though, just a phase while they try to remember who they are.

>literally 6 bajillion all over again
Is this peak British willpower?

Spain, you share this pain too. Everyday our people slip further away.

Meh, I wasn't born back then. If you get worked up over history, just shimmer down. It's not your fault.

But we have the opportunity to fix it.

"Australian", "Canadian", "South African", "American". When you gonna stop living a lie?

You took the 700 million figure out of thin air.

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160107143324/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/fertility-analysis/focus-on-people-and-migration/december-2005/focus-on-people-and-migration---focus-on-people-and-migration---chapter-1.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

I got the 700 million from wikipedia for British Empire.

That first video is upsetting, we need to take it back :(

Mexican?

You said Britain is mediocre, used the term "escaping" as if leaving was a good thing? Yes i've found the Mexican. Judging from your flag and attitude towards Britain you are either Mexican or of non-British origin.

I would guess Bengali by their name

Fuck I didn't even read that, shit.

I still stand by my point that the only people who are against Britain are those of non-British origin or those easily indoctrinated by other nations to think anti-British.

It's okay lad, we're all a little worked up at the moment and none of us are in an ideal position to do anything

Islamic state of Britain

What's that they only go to successful countries, isn't that weird?

Can't tell if this is a troll or not but the 700 million is because of all the non british colonies india, africa etc.

well i feel like all the english colonizaton was at beggining a way to piss off spanish people and catholics,spanish people biggest aspirations were always spread christianism and convert all natives, when you surpassed us then you used everything in your had to drive us to nothing, and yet still you dont want to give us gibraltar monkeys, the only joy left we have in life

The world would still be better if the British Empire ran it. Stupid fucking Americans caused decolonization and the (((United Nations))). Fuck America.

Spain doesnt want Gibraltar back, the Spanish govt. Said Gibraltar not on the table for EU negotiations.

Oh side note, Spanish empire was actually financed by the Austrians the money from empire never stayed in Spain and went straight back to your Austrian overlords.

The colonies of Ancient Greece broke off from their mother cities too, Yankee boy. That is simply the nature of colonies.

It ain't about the actual numbers, it's about the decrease in Britain.

>Make out like bandits due to globalism and essentially become the mafia of the worlds oceans
>Realise it stops working out and go full isolationist
>Expect people to feel sorry for you

Wait is Italy that bad? I'm assuming they don't stay long considering the benefits there are shit.

>empire

>Comparing the population of the British Empire with the United Kingdom
>"Where did they go?"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1900

>only one Muslim country with over 10 million people
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

>700 Million. Idiot.

You send them all to die in the name of the empire.

“The ports ye shall not enter, / The roads ye shall not tread, / Go make them with your living, / And mark them with your dead”.

>Kipling.

Biggest and greatest of all time. Nothing comes even close.

I'm comparing Britain with Britain.

Non-white detected.

If anyone, Germans can.

Everyone thinks youre talking about England proper and not the entire British Empire

Correct

It's a part and parcel of living in a big city.

germany happened. you dared to oppose the master race.

and by (((winning))) the war you made germany even stronger and lost your whole empire.

next time just sit down.