pscp.tv/csthetruth/1zqKVRpwwNAKB
vault.fbi.gov/fred-c.-trump-foia-request-records
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM
youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo
archive.org/details/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTimePart8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper
vault.fbi.gov/daniel-baruch-aaron
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-victory-federal-court-orders-state-department-conduct-search-benghazi-emails-hillary-clintons-closest-advisors/
vault.fbi.gov/diane-fossey/
archive.org/details/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTimePart8/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTime-SecretSocietiesTheAlchemicalMeme-November012001.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

surely you're not going to actually let this slide you stupid fucking faggots

What?
who are these guys?

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 6, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial aliens.[1][2][3] Cooper also described HIV/AIDS as a man-made disease used to target blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals, and that a cure was made before it was implemented.[4] He has been described as a "militia theoretician".[5

Elizabeth Beck and company are live on periscope discussing this right now!

pscp.tv/csthetruth/1zqKVRpwwNAKB

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 he believed in et for a while but then later accepted that was a intel agencies psyop

was killed after being shot by cop

bump

FRED TRUMP DOCUMENTS RELEASED AS WELL

vault.fbi.gov/fred-c.-trump-foia-request-records

here he is calling out CNN fake news in 2001
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

Sauce? More?

>according to a spokesman for the Marshals Service, he vowed that "he would not be taken alive"

Ahahahaahah

This is what they want me to believe his last words actually were.

Bump

Bump

Cooper is the grandpop of Sup Forums

Behold a Pale Bump

archive.org/details/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTimePart8

Bump

wotevah happen to gary coopah

William Cooper always gets a bump.

>william-bill-milton-cooper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

South Africa's Minister of Health Manto Tshabalala-Msimang received criticism for distributing the chapter discussing this theory to senior South African government officials.

How stupid these niggers really are? Wait, that question was really stupid. Don't answer.

No. Not like the last thread. Bump.

is anyone actually reading these pdfs aside from me?

Bump. Have no idea who these guys are. Why did they dump all these name same time as charles ortel and crowdsource go on air?

bump

Nah give them time to read. Not everyone is a quick reader.

MAX BUMPAGE

Bumping for a Pale Horse

Shit i need an asian waifu. Assuming she doesnt have a dick between her legs? And also, before people blame me on not continuing the white race, im a mongol.

Yea, no idea about who these people are, so not really useful, or autistic enough to figure out something useful. Bump either way, seems important.

Bump

Bump

Who is William Cooper and why does it matter?

William Cooper gets a bump

What up with the tinfoil hat?

bump

Bump

bishop eddie lee long-dong, apparently liked little boys, no surprise there. But isnt sally yates a person of interest in PG?

466 pages. 9/10 pages are the request, FBI form responses, and disclaimers. Got through 200 pages and only thing provided on Fred is a scan of NYT article on his death at 93yo.

NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI

>(((Baruch-Aaron)))
I'm betting he was either a commie or a banker.

Someone should shoop an arse in there

Also bump for Cooper

bumping

Burl motherfucking Ives?!? wtf, fbi!

who is he, do tell user

Bump

Shut the fuck up France, the adults are speaking.

Passable trap

What does this mean though.

He's an ancient (dead) singer/actor/entertainer. Most post Gen-Xers would know him as the voice of the snowman in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer claymation Christmas special.
He'd be a C-list entertainer by today's standards.

>vault.fbi.gov/daniel-baruch-aaron
is about an early study conducted by gov with the help of universities like harvard, into how pro-communism sentiments were spreading in media, education,art, etc and how to combat it. fighting propaganda with propaganda. and something unsettling called the fund

>Behold a Pale Bump
i love behold a pale horse. a bunch of shit tier old school conspiracy theories and then the final chapter is the fucking protocols. some serious mind fuckery.

I want to huff her sweety boot stink while I milk myself hands-free to those sleepy gook toes

You deserve a bump and two scoops

Bump

Bump. We be sliding downwards too faat.

bump

Bump for a glimpse of the truth.

These releases are all important.
With Bishop Long, you have the repeating scenario; money laundering/embezzlement and sex trafficking of minors to celebrities and politicians. Embezzlement case makes it to senate, then is dismissed despite the evidence, and nothing is brought to light about the trafficking. Why? Because the trafficking is what kept him a free man.

Keep digging and pull the curtain back. The Franklin cover up is real.

Bill Cooper is a conspiracy theorist who was killed by the Feds. His stuff is pretty good if you are into that stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

Bump

Bump. Important considerations for all anons who think corruption of the governing body is something to combat against.

bump

to page 1 again

Never understimate the retardness around here.
That's said
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-victory-federal-court-orders-state-department-conduct-search-benghazi-emails-hillary-clintons-closest-advisors/
bump

>vault.fbi.gov/diane-fossey/

this women died in rwanda, and the FBI was informing someone that she always had a weapon on her and they provided the serial number and perhaps this info could be used in the investigation. last page is the fbi labs responding to a request for data by someone, telling them they need to submit a formal request (stonewalling)
odd thing on this one, 12 of 15 pages are completely deleted....

Bump

Bump. I can keep this up for a while. But the frequency in bumps will diminish.

>twas slide a bit
The day I become a Mod, I swear

That is rather curious. Why would Diane Fossey's death be so heavily redacted?

Ump

Interesting

nice digits but pls don't name and tripfag without good reason.

bump

I'm not versed in politics of any nation to make any statements. All I know is that information has been given out to the public, seemingly important information, and it needs to be seennonstead of that God awful Twitter poll/bait everyone keeps falling for.

Hey man nice digits.
Taking a break from bumping.

not sure... it also mentioned the "FBi, in a liason from interpol". I wonder what she was researching at the time of her murder. what industry was she about to disrupt...

Holy shit, reading this.. he was the embodiment of /pol

This guy HATED Bill Clinton, and was killed during his administration. He ranted about Bill over and over on his radio show .

Read it and look at the parallels into what we see today. They labeled him as a right-wing violent zealot, yet the sheriff said that Cooper could live in his county another 50 years and never get so much as a parking ticket.

Turns out he was right the whole time.. Only problem is that in Behold a Pale Horse he also talks about Ayyyyylmaos and even more fucked up shit.

Fuck, I am reading it again. Make sure to check out the archive of his radio show "Hour of the Time"

bump

Bill Cooper explaining the most important meme of all time

archive.org/details/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTimePart8/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTime-SecretSocietiesTheAlchemicalMeme-November012001.mp3

Begins @ 06:30

Will anyone go to jail because of this?

He died after 9/11...

Not unless people get angry+informed about it.
Bump.

You're making it hard with all these webms user. Pun intended.

Why do i have to get angry?Law enforcement only works if i get angry?

Hahaaaaa, the Bishop Eddie Long file! rip my sides

Bump

Trump has been chosen by God to bring upon the apocalypse

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]

He has been chosen and is on a mission to end the KIKE WORLD ORDER.

He will succeed. The ayys will be revealed.

No. I mean the public has to work together to make the changes in government, and to force their hand to act in the interest of people. If the people are angry together then they have no choice but to comply with the populace.

I remember this guy. He had an Irish accent.

can I get a TL:QR?

What the fuck?There is internet in Greenland?

FBI sending oblique message about 501(c)(3) orgs - like the Clinton Foundation - by posting Eddie Long file? Sally Yates was prosecuting him for White Slave Trafficking (their words) and file mentions IRS investigation into possible violations re: 501(c)(3) orgs, on which laws are uber defined & potential sentencing severe. Not so subliminal messsaging?

Ah mr bill. Anyone got a gestalt?

only for 72 hours out of the year

501 (c) (3) is the work of Satan himself.

bump

>TL:QR
I hate it
>but I like it

Bump

d(0_o)b
is this the first time meme was used?

Burl Ives? Wasn't that guy who sang Holly Jolly Christmas? What is this?