Successful & Failed Race-Mixing

Hey /pol, post a picture of a mix-breed, and give me a reason why we should, or shouldn't race-mixing.

Heidi Klum's daughters.

b'ellana torres. the klingon genes were apparent in both her features and temperament. i am for klingon-human hybrids

Robert Deniro vs Clint Eastwood

spock. he was half human but clearly the vulcan genes were dominant

Wolf Children

Ziyal was half bajoran but the cardassian genes appear to be dominate

Obama, avoid race mixing with nigger with all cause

deanna troi was half human but betazoids appear to be identical to humans

Mrs.Piggy

Dior
>Half human, quarter elf, quarter maiar.

Asian & Tree

romulans, like vulcans, appear to be the dominant genes when bred with humans

Muslim and German

though not technically an offspring, Tuvix seemed to be an even mix of both talaxian and vulcan

Janeway lied Tuvix died

>betazoids appear to be identical to humans
this is what gets me about all the Star Trek species. Each one of them is supposed to be from different worlds where life evolved independently for billions of years, and yet they all look more or less identical to humans.

I really don't know why Star Trek is considered to be good sci-fi. Don't get me wrong, it was often good television, but you have to switch your brain off to really enjoy it.

can someone tell my what race my grandpa is

he has black hair, blue eyes

Suspension of disbelief

This is him now

Look at South America. Race mixed yet among biggest shitholes.

Ba'el was half romulan, but clearly the klingon genes won out

100% Jew

To be honest that's not a guarantee. A woman I know who is fit, attractive and has human hair... Well, she's exactly half black. White skin, blue eyes, the only thing I noticed after seeing her dad was that her nose was kind of wide... but otherwise, she appears entirely Caucasian.

This woman is technically half black.

No, they measured him and his ancestors he even was in hitler jugend

I don't think race-mixing helps the economy, user.

cuz muh dic need T H I C C

Germans and Italians shouldn't breed. The child on the right is a disgusting mongrel.

Then, he must be the whitest Jew

NOT WHITE

That hair is degenerate

Example?

it's not clear but i suspect the potato people in the delta quadrant had dabbled in vegetable genetics

>That hair is degenerate
Islam leave

>implying I'd mix with a sandnigger

>This woman is technically half black.
Her black parent is at most half black. She's at most a quadroon, probably more like an octoroon.

whats going on in greenland?

I'm not a geneticist but I swear learning something about inter species breeding being impossible......

Better?

Her white-ness saved her

though not seen in the shows, here is an artist's representation of an andorian vulcan hybrid

Slav shit

There's some kind of... angle problem between her eyes and jawline. As if her face had some minute warping

Life choices. Also, white supremacism

Hair, lower lip, eye position, eye position relative to each other. Half breeds, if rather white, have wide-apart eyes, expanded lower lips. Curly hair sometimes happens. The
blacker ones have more Caucasian nose width and eye placement

Shill bread

sauce?

the cat people may have bred with other feline species in the alpha quadrant

Nigger

examples of de-evolution. humans have the capacity to be part spider

Nigga do you even next gen?

>There's some kind of... angle problem between her eyes and jawline. As if her face had some minute warping
That might be the chink in her

Race mixing is irrelevant.

What matters is culture mixing. Culture determines values. Not intelligence or race (case in point: white libtards).

Mix with someone who doesn't share your values, and those kids will be fucked up.

Muslim rape babies?

nice try kike

>Hey /pol, post a picture of a mix-breed, and give me a reason why we should, or shouldn't race-mixing.
This is bullshit. They all get nose jobs these days. The women have five centimeters of makeup on. The quadroons wear wigs or get their hair straightened.
Post pictures from before 1960. Then we can actually have this debate.

miss piggy and kermit

You almost made an argument.

Almost.

>This is bullshit. They all get nose jobs these days. The women have five centimeters of makeup on. The quadroons wear wigs or get their hair straightened.
We have a MGTOW here

gay nigger jew

Implying norther italians aren't successful half breeds

I am aware of the in-universe explanation. And it's just as lazy and half-baked as all the other 'science' in star trek.

We all know that the truth is that they didn't have the imagination to create actual aliens. Have you ever taken a step back and really looked at what Vulcans are? They're elves. Tolkein's version of elves, anyway. Pointy-eared humanoids who are aloof and intellectually superior to humans. And Klingons are orcs crossed with Russians (so basically just Russians, but with darker skin).

Star Trek defined what science fiction would be like on television: a continuation of the pulp tradition. Maybe it was pulp sci-fi with slightly loftier ideals, but it definitely had its roots more in the magazines of the thirties than the works of Verne of H.G. Wells.

i think they suicide and they count it as murder

Her dad is black as night, senpai.

>not wanting your kids to look like randomized oblivion characters with no ethnic identity is not an argument
What are you, Molyneux's burger cousin?

You need to have control over the genes that cause attractive features in the offspring. Both mixed and white people can end up as uggos

How does

>nice try kike

Equate to:

>Not wanting your kids to look like randomized oblivion characters with no ethnic identity

If you don't want your kids to look like that, sure, you have an argument based on personal preference.

To me, the values and ethics of the kids is more important than appearance, but whatever floats your boat.

Intelligence and health concerns mean nothing to you?Most of us halfbrreeds have some serious complications regarding our immune system

>What are you, Molyneux's burger cousin?
This

The one on the right is with a White guy obviously. The black one looks like shit.

I'm a Jew human hybrid

He has a hole in his pants and she stuck her finger up his ass. He like it.

gypsie.

Even worse she's trying to take away even more of our freedom because people keep mocking him online.

Cameron Diaz? WTF

Who is this user?

Paki and White Anglo Brit

Pure qt

I don't remember, but I heard she was a little famous.

That looks exactly like a black Dave Franco

Slav

Holy shit, my ID says I'm a 3D cuck. XD

Oh man, all she wanted to was go to art school, like a young Fuhrer.

You just made me get some feels, user.

Ayami Nakajô
Half English/Japanese

I shouldn't even be bothering with this low level bait threads.

underated

its amazing how much Clint Eastwood`s son looks like him

Justin Trudeau
Half Quebecois/Half Cuban, Full Cuck

The hair alone is a reason not to race mix

Looks like a Latino. This is a pass

Gigi Hadid
Half Dutch, half Palestinian

B-

C

>I shouldn't even be bothering with this low level bait threads
You are here, be civilize, kike