When will Michael Moore make the inevitable documentary about the failed Russian hacking narrative?

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1VByU
washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manaforts-home/2017/08/09/5879fa9c-7c45-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

after he transitions into Michelle but he might make the "The real me doc" before

Once the investigation is complete, Trump impeached and the full impact of his treason is exposed

Trumpkins unironically call themselves "Patriots" when the truth is that they support the take over of the nation by a former enemy

They support whatever stupid shit their father figure does because they never had a real one.
Praise kuk

>the failed Russian hacking narrative?
Do you mean where the Russians actually did hack the DNC and actually did win the election for Trump?

Read the article faggots.

>The Nation is the oldest continuously published weekly magazine in the United States, and the most widely read weekly journal of liberal/progressive political and cultural news, opinion, and analysis. It was founded on July 6, 1865, as a successor to William Lloyd Garrison's The Liberator, with the stated mission to "make an earnest effort to bring to the discussion of political and social questions a really critical spirit, and to wage war upon the vices of violence, exaggeration, and misrepresentation by which so much of the political writing of the day is marred". It is published by The Nation Company, L.P., at 33 Irving Place, New York City. and associated with The Nation Institute.

archive.is/1VByU

Trump isn't going to be impeached.
There's no russian collusion.
I'm enjoying all the salt, though. the DNC is done. Keep up the good work. 0.25 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Confirmation bias? Not daddy, never daddy!

>16 Intelligence agencies are just out to get daddy

>Alex Jones tells me all I need 2 know

>failed Russian hacking narrative

washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manaforts-home/2017/08/09/5879fa9c-7c45-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You think the leading left wing magazine has confirmation bias with regards to the Russian hacking narrative? I'm starting to think there is no hope for you people.
Didn't you get the memo about the 17 intelligence agencies meme?

russia is shareblue codeword for Sup Forums they can't admit they got beat by neet manchildren

Just like Trump's Twitter following, 90% of Sup Forums is Russians.

>FBI raids Manafort's home for documents he already showed to Congress.
"Look at us!!! We're doing something!!!"

just admit you got beat by neet manchildren it's bad for your health this self denial and delusion.

That's right. Sup Forums didn't exist before this election.

That's really how you're trying to spin this? Tell whoever writes your talking points to lay off the vodka. Or drink more vodka. I forget how it works with you people.

Sup Forums's volume exploded several times over during the election, making it the fastest board on Sup Forums.

Really makes you think.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a Russian spy.
Read the article, then kys.

Where is the original?

So did the media's ratings. Who would of thought that a presidential election gets people excited about politics?

You read the article.

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf

You'd have a point if Sup Forums was actually about politics.

>Everyone who challenges my world view is a CTR, Sharblue, Soros puppet, gloablist, commnist, fascist, Gay manlet, BLM supporter

If he was smart he would take on the DNC establishment class.

It would make for a better story. Republicans are literally last decade's news.

>DNC establishment class

You mean people with college degrees?

>Doesn't even attempt to refute the evidence the article provides
Is this the state of Democrat debating skills? Anything that demolishes your narrative is Russian propaganda? I am embarrassed for you.

to Moore's credit he was one of the few democrats who realized Trump was going to win.

Why don't you name the agencies?
>Alex jones isn't also controlled opposition.
BUY SOME CAVEMAN. ITS GOT
THE BONE BROTH
THE BONE BROTH
THE
THE
THE BONE BROTH

How much longer until he comes out as female(male)?

lol i think you wandered too far out of your /r/the_donald hugbox fagboy

But I don't think you are any of those things, just a gullible sheep.

Ironic.

>Opens up "Alt-Right meme" folder on desktop
>scrolls through pictures of beta redditors who listen to Skeptic fedora flippers
>Hmm whats the best picture that matches my empty snark
>Picks the same one for the 9001th time
>chuckles to self. "h'white people, amirite"

>gullible

>Watches Russia today, Sputnik, Alex Jones and Fox

When is someone going to make a documentary getting to the bottom of the inauguration debate? The president says the right photo has more people, yet everyone else on the planet says the left. Both can't be correct.

You know it, cracker.

He should make a film about the murder of RT founder Mikhail Lesin

>Muh gender studies and sociology degree
Who makes more money, Democrats or Republicans?

I guess soviet sunday is finally upon us. Might as well roll with it.

What up crackas!

I'll post it again for you.

The Nation
The Nation is the oldest continuously published weekly magazine in the United States, and the most widely read weekly journal of liberal/progressive political and cultural news, opinion, and analysis. It was founded on July 6, 1865, as a successor to William Lloyd Garrison's The Liberator, with the stated mission to "make an earnest effort to bring to the discussion of political and social questions a really critical spirit, and to wage war upon the vices of violence, exaggeration, and misrepresentation by which so much of the political writing of the day is marred". It is published by The Nation Company, L.P., at 33 Irving Place, New York City. and associated with The Nation Institute.

Fascinating stuff.

work harder, you have a lot to catch up

Before this gets any more /poltv/ - I don't think I've ever actually watched any of his films. Any of them worthwhile?

you're just going to push more people to Sup Forums

phishing emails = hacking
quality news reporting right there

nice pic

I missed the part where that actually happened and Trump went to prison for it.

Democrats are the coastal elite but they're also the takers?

really dragons up the danaerys

not really, they're just documentaries. Pretty standard with statements, segments to back them up, and occasional interview. Nothing really amazing in terms of camera work

people say the 9/11 is his best

Only the fat losers with pedo mustaches. And the furries.

I wish someone would shoot him

I don't even care if liberals want to keep going on about Russia. Nobody believes it except them and it's going to be hilarious when they realize that in 2018.

woops

OP thinks the Russia probe is "fake news." Someone tell Mueller, I'm sure he'll drop the investigation when he hears.

>you're just going to push more people to Sup Forums

Let's be real, the money laundering will take him down long before the election meddling.

>light hearted fun and inclusion
oh no! shut that shit down!

>virgin apologia

my friend, you are the only one in Sup Forums trying to subvert the fedora meme, just give up

You really think a party could be entirely elites? Democrats are elites and their useful idiots.

that cake is awesome, how in the fucking hell is this pic supossed to works againts anyone?

hackers exposed the blatant corruption of the DNC and their rigging of their primary for Hillary and the collusion between the media and the DNC to give Hillary debate questions ahead of time.

I know I want that guy to have a nice life he looks so sweet

We all know what the Nation is user. There's obviously a difference between a hack and an insider leaking but it doesn't change whos orchestrating it. Semantics

Is the top one supposed to look better?

Yep, Hillary shafted Bernie and she paid the price

So what?

t. your best reply

I will post that pic everytime I see one of your forged fedoras pic

love the tone change when it comes to someone that praises that lame orange duck

"What does it matter" hilldawg

>t. your best reply
What does that even mean in that troubled little head of yours?

This is why America will be Republican for the next few elections

why does Media Matter have acces to raw facebook data?

Goddamn, why can't you faggots just have an American Civil War II. You could call the inevitable movie, "Guns vs. Dildos".

>76 posts
>23 posters
Was it autism?

Perhaps you're too young to remember but the GOP was in a similar situation in 2008

Also
The opposition have a habit of controlling both houses. The GOP are certainly aware of it and that's why they're sweating bullets for the midterms

gop don't lose midterms you brain dead commie. that's how king nigger lost control in only two years. your pet shitskins don't even know what midterms are.

There has been a long effort to counter the official narrative we now call “Russiagate.” This effort has so far focused on the key events noted above, leaving numerous others still to be addressed. Until recently, researchers undertaking this work faced critical shortcomings, and these are to be explained. But they have achieved significant new momentum in the past several weeks, and what they have done now yields very consequential fruit. Forensic investigators, intelligence analysts, system designers, program architects, and computer scientists of long experience and strongly credentialed are now producing evidence disproving the official version of key events last year. Their work is intricate and continues at a kinetic pace as we speak. But its certain results so far are two, simply stated, and freighted with implications:

•There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system. This casts serious doubt on the initial “hack,” as alleged, that led to the very consequential publication of a large store of documents on WikiLeaks last summer.

•Forensic investigations of documents made public two weeks prior to the July 5 leak by the person or entity known as Guccifer 2.0 show that they were fraudulent: Before Guccifer posted them they were adulterated by cutting and pasting them into a blank template that had Russian as its default language. Guccifer took responsibility on June 15 for an intrusion the DNC reported on June 14 and professed to be a WikiLeaks source—claims essential to the official narrative implicating Russia in what was soon cast as an extensive hacking operation. To put the point simply, forensic science now devastates this narrative.

>Salty Alty

Russia NEVER hacked anything. Thats just liberal slander. And even if they did, good on them for exposing Hillary Clinton's evils.

Tell this to Mueller.

its part of the article
more

Qualified experts working independently of one another began to examine the DNC case immediately after the July 2016 events. Prominent among these is a group comprising former intelligence officers, almost all of whom previously occupied senior positions. Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), founded in 2003, now has 30 members, including a few associates with backgrounds in national-security fields other than intelligence. The chief researchers active on the DNC case are four: William Binney, formerly the NSA’s technical director for world geopolitical and military analysis and designer of many agency programs now in use; Kirk Wiebe, formerly a senior analyst at the NSA’s SIGINT Automation Research Center; Edward Loomis, formerly technical director in the NSA’s Office of Signal Processing; and Ray McGovern, an intelligence analyst for nearly three decades and formerly chief of the CIA’s Soviet Foreign Policy Branch. Most of these men have decades of experience in matters concerning Russian intelligence and the related technologies. This article reflects numerous interviews with all of them conducted in person, via Skype, or by telephone.

gonna need a lot of kike stars for this one

>Bbbut they wouldn't lie to us.

>I am silly!

>be me
>Literal fascist
>Codreanu = hero
>Regularly post on 8pol

MOOOOOOODS fucking hell, take your Trump/anti-Trump shitposting somewhere else.

What you have against redpilling the normies?

lol

uhhhhh thicccc

>sperging out on the internet
>redpilling anyone

lol keep 'em comin' matey

I love this guy's art style, was it just an user? /r/ the spider one

This is the most likely course of events.

>Sup Forums