Are Iranians white?

This is a picture of boys in Mazandaran, northern Iran. Although many claim that Iran isn't white and interbred with Arabs etc., this might only be the case for the south. The north in fact has some people which look white and have light hair and eye color. Iranians are caucasian and their facial structure is much more similar to that of a European than to the one of an Arab, Chinese or Jew.

Just look at the face and facial structure of Freddy Mercury.

Are Iranians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQkrP0tPOds
youtube.com/watch?v=lbiwZzYJWuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl5V6_W1-pY
youtube.com/watch?v=L2j5KdNXaOs&t=26s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Semitic_languages
youtube.com/watch?v=5kMexPb3eg0&t=1344s&list=PLrqeIo2psXmvCzBfW_Rv_qs_Ac0mnLt_n&index=558
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmlFPm_xjOQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Uralic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Armenia
indo-european.info/dictionary-translator/translate/English/Indo-European/?q=One
thefullwiki.org/Proto-Finno-Ugric#wikipedia_Numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is another picture of an Iranian child, she just looks like a white Swede.

Have a look at the migration of people from the Caucasus region. Though they are probably more Arabic in current year they probably have been more "white" at some point.

The easy answer is yes. In a big tent definition of white, yes.

This child is white by any definition. I don't think this is the majority phenotype in iran though.

She will make a perfect wife for ahmed when she turns 12

She is cute I will take her

This ancient Greek painting portraying them has them look pretty white

Lighting doesn't make you white, neither does pale skin, short answer is yes. Iranians that defy islam are white

FYI, their red hair is caused by a nutritional deficiency, Kwashiorkor.

You see it in Afghans and parts of Africa as well.

So very few of the original white Persians are left?

>This child is white by any definition.
Um...no sweetie. The definition of being "white" is having Aryan/Northen European ancestry. With your logic African Albinos and Jews are white.

And a caucasian Persian which looks like that little girl but believes in islam?

>Iran
>Land of the Aryans
>Some Northern Eurocuck wants to larp as Aryans, and ascribes "whiteness" to people of Aryan descent

Literally we wuz kangz tier.

show your flag

So Iranians are white because they are of Indo-European descendance and Aryan?

Is that why Israel hates them?

Persians were never white. The whites you see are just like the blacks you see in the south. True Persians look like Italians.

Islam is always a nono. Anyone devoted to Islam is immediately labelled as a non-white in my book, because of the barbaric acts of their religious ancestors i.e. bosnian muslims, albanians, turks, Iranians. Religion and constructive culture is a big credential of being white.

wtf i love iran now

Alright but I'm a paki

>White means Aryan or northern European ancestry
>Iran literally means "land of the Aryans"
> Being this uneducated

Wew lad

>The definition of being "white" is having Aryan/Northen European ancestry
Being from land of Aryans doesn't qualify?

>With your logic African Albinos and Jews are white.
You're the one who brought this up out of nowhere. How is a pale (through disease) negroid being "white" at all the same as an obviously Caucasoid child?

The only thing that isn't white about Ashenazi Jews is their Semtic (afro-asiatic) language. But their faith or language literally has nothing to do with their race.

Take your disgusting cultural nationalism out of Sup Forums you fucking potato nigger. You can't take a Chink and put him in Africa then call him black.

Then you are not in any way an authority for who's white and who's not.

I dont know. Im iranian and i dont really consider myself white..

>you can't take a chink, put him in Africa and call him black
Not in any way an analogy faggot

Yes this one cherry picked picture of few iranians that can pass as ''white'' means Iranians are white. Its like picking picture of 1 blonde Indian in billion and saying indians are white. Most Iraninas IRL look non white like Indians or Pakis .

This right here.

What the fuck does language, culture or religion have to do with race?

Race is purely biological, I'm not saying that we should be accepting white Jews or Muslims, but it doesn't take away from the fact that they are white which is another discussion altogether.

Your ancient king Darius looked white though, just as these Persian magis.

Look - if a population group wants to be seen as "white," then all they have to do is act like it. Build a white first-world society; not some backwards Islamic theocracy of all things. "By their deeds you shall know them" and so on.

damn id fug, too bad shes already had hairy arab dick by that age

>Are Iranians white?

That depends on what you mean by 'white'. The meaning of the word 'white' has been altered and twisted so much throughout history that it doesn't really mean anything today. Iranians are obviously caucasoid racially, and if by 'white' you mean 'of European genetic stock', then yes, Iranians are an Indo-European people. I was just looking at videos on Jewtube about if Iranians are 'white' a few minutes ago, coincidentally enough. Ossetians are the whitest-looking Iranians, I've seen some of them with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Well if you actually looked at the caucasus region of the world you can tell me

Checked.

'Iran' literally means 'Land of the Aryans', you fucking idiot. Show your flag so that I can hide all posts from whatever retarded shit-hole you come from.

I know, and i have light skin and straight hair and such, but if i went and said that im white i'd be ridiculed you know

These Youtube videos prove that the Iranic peoples are white:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQkrP0tPOds
youtube.com/watch?v=lbiwZzYJWuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl5V6_W1-pY

Persians can be White, Black, or Tanned, but are mostly tanned and look like a Turk/Italian/Arab hybrid. However, they are not the same and are a distinct still preserved genetic line. Persians are all caucasian. Persians are of Aryan descent. Iran is 60% Persian. Stop looking at the phenotype, stop looking at the culture, look at the genetics. Unfortunately most of Sup Forums doesn't understand how evolutionary trees work because they are nigger tier "people".

Anything else is the result of genetic mutations to adapt to environment and settlers from different ethnic groups claiming Persian identity (like the polish Jews Iran took in during WW2).

>Squat: Check
>Pants: Check
Iranians confirmed for Slavs

Yes they are, that's why they are such a threat. They aren't stupid mudskins like the rest of the middle east, Iran is an extremely capable nation. Thank god McCain didn't become president and send us to war with them. I fucking hate Obama but McCain was scary as hell.

Pakis count as Indo-European and so Indians so are they white? Also, you guys are talking about a race that is no more.

Arab Muslims Iran in the seventh century AD. Modern day Iranians probably have more Arab heritage than European therefore they are not white ethnically.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2j5KdNXaOs&t=26s

*Arab muslims concurred iran in the seven century AD

Yes, that's why Israel hates them. Why do you think Ashkenazi Jews exist? Because the kikes wanted to steal Aryan genes. Kikes are desperate to be Aryans, that's why they made up this bullshit theory:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Semitic_languages

Do you consider yourself English or just a Paki living in England?

Ignore the English saying you aren't really English, I want to know if you believe in integration and nationalism despite being descended from foreigners. This is the most important determining factor when it comes to non whites in white countries.

If they aren't white than America is far from 60% white kek

I'm sure you're just joking, but there is a theory that the Iranian peoples and the Slavic peoples are closely related.

Depends on how you look at it.I was born in the UK and my mother was born in the UK so nationally I am English. However ethnically I am a paki.

America as a race isn't white. But some Americans have more European ancestry than any other so they can be white.

>pol

I farted.

Where I live there actually is a pretty big overlap in the behavior of Russian and Iranian diaspora (Armenians too).

>are arabs white?
No

>Concurred

Lo and Behold! The Arab that speaks out of its ass!

This. And Iran is the only country in the Middle East with its own space program. Sure, it's nothing compared to the space programs of America and Russia, but it's something. Arabs, Persians and Turks are the three most prominent groups in the history of Islam and of those three groups, only the Persians brought some elegance and sophistication to Islamic culture.

>I was born in the UK and my mother was born in the UK so nationally I am English.

I can respect that

Since this thread cares so much about ethnicity I would just like to say that I am technically South Asian. Thank you.

the land of aryans thing is only partially true.

ir-an stems from ar-yan. ar was a location, yan was means of or belonging to.

ar-yan means of the location of ar. ar was a place, and while its close to iran, it was not iran, rather armenia.

ar is still in their name, too.

armenians still hold the -yan suffix in their last names.

they are all ar-yan's. aryans.

Why are iranians so proud of the fact that their people got conquered by muslims?

'Armenia' is a Greek name. Armenians call their country 'Hayastan'. Also, Armenian has historically been Iranian clay.

Because most of them today are cucks.

* Also, Armenia has historically been Iranian clay.

Iran also got conquered by the Mongols and Alexander the Great. Yet the genetics and culture stayed distinctly Persian. Would you like to know why? It's because the Mongols and Macedonians got civilized then disbanded. Similar to how the Persians are shoving Shiite Islam up Sunni butthole.

Now the Mongols are a landlocked shithole, Macedonia is a no name country, and Iran is currently consuming the Arab world as the Saudis get massacred by a bunch of insurgents using WW2 tanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kMexPb3eg0&t=1344s&list=PLrqeIo2psXmvCzBfW_Rv_qs_Ac0mnLt_n&index=558

Indo-European EthnoState now!

hey thanks for telling me I can be white shitskin, now how 'bout you go back to culturally and ethnically destroying our father nation you fucking nigger.

the origins of armenia predate the story of hayastan, hay being the surname of the founder of armenia, haik/haig/

armenia comes from the combination of hermen which was a pagan god and ayah, which was their goddess of fertility. the combination results in hermenia, adn because armenian is an indo euro language, it was shorten to armenia/ermenia/etc etc

it has nothing to do with greeks. in fact, the armenians or proto armenians rather who moved west colonised the islands islands.

They were before the Muslim Arabs invaded, but you can still find white specimens

They are caucasoids. But white - europeans they aren´t.

armenia has not been historically iranic clay. it has been into a vassal state, sure, but never has that land belong to the iranians.

they had recently discovered a tooth in one of the caves in artsakh that is some 4 thousand years old if i recall correctly that matches nearly identically with modern armenians.

armenians have been in that region for a long ass god damn time

Gobekli Tepe is historically Armenian clay. The original Armenian name for Gobekli Tepe before the Turkroaches arrived was 'Portasar'.

I've heard some shit about a stone henge there that's older than the ones in the UK is that true?

Yes. You mean Karahunj.

Yes they are. But obviously Kurds, who are almost genetically identical to them, are complete Niggers. ( Pic related )

yes. its far older than stone henge.

its about 10k years old

For the 6 billionth time no

the people who created and inhabited portasar were also the ones feeding egyptians their knowledge.

the boats from portasar could reach egypt adn there they gave them the armenian petroglyphs which later became the egyptian hieroglyphs as well as their religion.

the ancient gods in that region all matched with egyptian ones.

its no coincidence that ancient egyptians are genetically similar to armenians

Some tribes of Iranians have aryan features. Even Dr. William Pierce acknowledged this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmlFPm_xjOQ

So you're saying that Ancient Egyptians were of what we would now call 'Indo-European descent'?

>father nation
You mean the people who enslaved you?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

we both know it isn't turks their genetically similar to...

A direct relationship is nonsense, but the earliest Indo-European language was Hettite, spoken in Anatolia I believe, I 'm unsure what foundations this theory uses.. but I think a relationship between IE and Finno-Ugric is much more likely...

the sphinxin egypt matches teh same constellationin egypt. that is no concidence.

I'm sure when (((they))) said 'Turkish', they meant 'Anatolian'.

exactly.

i'm not sure why /pol hates armenians. they have a fascinating history, proper genetic continuity, aryan (by both definitions) and hate kebabs and such.

they're pretty alright in my book

>but I think a relationship between IE and Finno-Ugric is much more likely...

Yes, I completely agree with the Indo-Uralic hypothesis too (it also means that all of Europe gets highlighted! kek):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Uralic_languages

I don't hate Armenians at all. I think only Turkroach trolls hate Armenians. I think Armenians are bro-tier as fuck.

Yes

digits confirm.

they're a weird as shit bunch. their warfare is amazing. they've been a buffer state between global superpowers and were like "nah fuck it, we'll fight em' off"

just look at this shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Armenia

jew masons murdered William morgan and bill cooper.

mason cops fuk goyim and at the 9th degree take a secret oath to murder if ordered.

pic in OP is like making a thread
"are americans black?"
and posting a pic of lil wayne

Iran is a clusterfuck of nations and the racial archetype of an ancient persian(not the guys in OP) is to be found among the more numerous sea of turko-arab mixtures

Not only that, but the Armenian language forms its own branch in the Indo-European language family (with itself as the only member of that branch), the Armenian language has its own script and the place where Noah's ark was said to rest (i.e. Mount Ararat) was historically a part of Armenia.

Well, as a goy I learned some Hebrew, just because their revival history interested me, and I can sometimes understand Israelis... I alsoknow some Hungarian and quite some Indo-European things... Just take the word "I". In Latin it's "ego", in Hungarian "én" (pronounce: ayn), while Semitic has "ani" or "ana", quite a difference. In PIE it's "ego", much more similar to Finno-Ugric.

Though this is pseudo science, if I compare proto IE numbers with finno ugric ones, it doesn't match up.

indo-european.info/dictionary-translator/translate/English/Indo-European/?q=One
thefullwiki.org/Proto-Finno-Ugric#wikipedia_Numbers

But Hebrew Akhad, Shalosh, Arbaa don't match PIE 1, 3 and 4 either.

>thinking for yourself

Silly goy

>Armenians
>bro tier

But anyways most Iranians look like pajeets so no they aren't white despite what diaspora scum here wishfully think.

Armenians are bro-tier to me.

Those two ginger fuckers look like my cousins lol.

As a nation they are not white, but their are pockets of people who would be white in a broad definition

they're more than bro tier

Most Iranian/Persians have black gentials and black nipples.

Conclusion: not white

>Go from The Netherlands to Manchester for holidays
>Chicks are all ugly
>Go to Iran for holidays right after getting back from Manchester
>Hot chicks everywhere
They might not be North-western European white but they have some hot looking women.

why do you go around looking for Iranian dicks?