Do people who bring infants on flights deserve to be castrated then burned alive?

do people who bring infants on flights deserve to be castrated then burned alive?

No. Babbies like to fly in planes too.

Umm, wut? lol, it's not a fucking movie theater.

Only if the infant is non-white.

No, the parents paid money for the ticket. So they're just as legitimate of a passenger as you are. Deal with it.

OP is definitely on a flight with a baby rn

where ya goin op?

>complaining about the literal future

gas.jpg

If they don't dope them up.

>No, the parents paid money for the ticket
babies count as a carry on you retard. they don't have to pay extra to put everyone else on the flight through hell

Why don't you put some headphones on and watch a movie?

Bullshit. I've flown with my child many times. Always paid for a ticket, even if you keep him sitting in your lap.

God, you're such a ignorant faggot.

this didn't work out the way you had hoped, huh?

No. Kill yourself Le'monjello

This. Put on some headphones and quit being a whiney baby.

You cry just as much as an infant on a plane. Oh the irony, eh?

Damn TSA making it impossible for the designated plane shooter to even board.

Are they supposed to leave their children behind? I don't think these parents usually have a choice in the matter.

buy some headphones nerd

Isn't it better to castrate them after/if they survive being burned alive?

People have to travel you dumb fuck

>No, the parents paid money for the ticket.
Then charge them a 500 dollar fee for having a sentient carry on bag then. Or even better make planes specially for fucking families to not piss the fuck out of us normal people when we fly as i do not want to hear a goddamn baby screaming while i am trapped on a flight (makes me wanna kill it).

Crying about a baby crying on an airplane. The irony is thick.

Not all children cry on planes

fuck off you retard. you were stupid enough to pay for a plane ticket when you could have taken the baby as a carry on. do you not know you have an ID on this board?? Kill your child then yourself because you breeding is a detriment to the entire species

Edgy as fuck.

>Crying about a baby crying on an airplane. The irony is thick.
The irony is that you have been so exposed to crying by the little bitch that you can tolerate it now and do not give a fuck about other people by letting your infant cry on a goddamn plane.

If my child were to cry on a plane id take it in the bathroom then beat it.

reddit as fuck.