Has anyone tried faking being Jewish to infiltrate the tribe and see what they can dig up?

Has anyone tried faking being Jewish to infiltrate the tribe and see what they can dig up?
Why don't you professional larpers put your talent to good use?

>grandfather was not jewish
>didn't matter, him and his mother sent to auschwitz and then dacau
>his mother killed the first day at auschwitz
>years later, allowed to leave his communist country to be refugee in israel.
>stays, but his daughter (my mom) moves to america where she marries a nice german man and I am born a little later

I get huge points from jewish people for my grandfather... and they all insist that I am in fact Jewish, but I have never heard any conspriacies, and I know and have worked closely with a couple Jewish CEOs. Oh well

I live withing walking distance of a Jewish neighborhood. they look like the ones in OPs pic. What little interaction with them I've had over the years has been minimal. They keep to themselves, say "good afternoon", or "hello" once in awhile, and don't seem to bother anyone.

They do give off a vibe if you walk down their streets though; like being in a bad part of town kind of feeling. Maybe it's just me.

and both of you are missing the same point.
it is not like every Jew goes around doing the (()).
Wast majority of them just go by the "keep your head down, comply, and u will be provided for in your life" mantra.
Like in any Ethos, majority of population is of average IQ, hence not capable of orchestrating shit.

It is ((Jewish)) communities them self, with the head rabbis that as a whole leach the society they find them self in

These are literally the stupidest thread on pol.
You would be spotted as an infiltrator in literally five seconds.
You don't know the Jewish holidays, the Jewish foods, their traditions, their sayings. You didn't take Hebrew lessons after regular school for 10 years. You don't even know a single Hebrew letter.
Please don't ever post this horseshit to pol again.

I know some hebrew and some holidays.

desu I'm part Jewish, though I would probably not be accepted since the Jewish gene comes from my dad....

>66

Good point. You'd need one of (((them))) to go rogue.

I moved to a different state and changed my name to Goldberg. I got a job by a Jewish boss and they invite my to dinners often for 3 months now. He want me to marry his daughter. I got promoted in 3 months and I know non-jews who worked for years and didn't get promoted. They didn't ask me for proof or anything. Thinking about making a full conversion.

expand the chamber to accommodate this fine gentleman.

I have what is apparently a common German Jewish surname and a big nose. I'm not Jewish though, no one in my family is. Pretty sure my nose came from my British roots and not Jewish ones. Suffice to say, I'm cut and I can pass.

What do you need me to do?

Sure you did.

Chiam, why are you doing activity X on special holiday Y?
Are faking being a Jew?
Let me ask you a few questions...

Already on it OP

its truly near impenetrable

I don't think west coast Jews would be hard to infiltrait. I mean the ones I work with have full sleeves and boob jobs. They'll teach you yitish for the fun of it and as for Hebrew I don't think they'd mind teaching it to anyone who wanted to learn. Maybe they're nice to me because i married in to a family with big noses and a Jewish last name. Although they don't think there's any practicing Jews in the family line. But I hear the Jews on the east coast are a little more hard core and harder to talk to.

As a kid I went to an amusement park that would occasionally be PACKED with Hasidic Jews. It was like entering a new country...

Of course, let's talk! What would you like to know?

The masons are a fucking joke. They let someone I've known for a decade in and I know for a fact he has several kids by several women. He doesn't pay for the kids. He is a binge addict (cocaine). Ever since then I realize to be a mason all you really have to do is ask to be one. Maybe they were something historically but today they're nothing but the ass end of a joke.

>faking being Jewish

Sup Forums thinks this is possible holy kek

>what are levels

You don't have to fake. You as in (you) can be a jew.

lol at every Jew being in on some grand conspiracy. That's like going to some random white barbecue to try and figure out what the Whitehouse plans are for the Middle-East.

I have a really big nose and it hooks pretty easily if I make it so I could try

I could since father is jew
But i dont want to chop my dick off

We are on to you goyiM. We can smell a fake jew from miles.

my nose isnt big enough to larp as a jew.

We can smell a burnt Jew from even farther.

Keep dreaming swchartagoyim. You will never have a fourth Reich and you know it.