Daily reminder that Christianity is literally a slave ideology created by kikes to pacify the goyim

Daily reminder that Christianity is literally a slave ideology created by kikes to pacify the goyim

>Yes goy, turn the other cheek! Don't resist evil! Stay still and don't move until we sucked you dry like parasites. Don't you see that Jewsus did the same thing? He was the son of god, you want to be like him right?

>Dude it doesn't matter that you are poor in this life. You will go to heaven for eternity if you accept being poor, trust me. Those evil rich people will surely go to hell, trust me hehe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIre1u0XskE&t=5317s
youtube.com/watch?v=PC24qjAAOUw
youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZVeAAUaD0M
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOOD thread

Daily reminder that the truth is objective, and Jesus is coming back, and he's pissed.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIre1u0XskE&t=5317s

Yeah that makes total sense why the jews would create a religion that tells them they are the synagogue of satan.

Christianity made whites great. Notice how things have gone to shit with the death of Christianity.

>that tells them they are the synagogue of satan.
Only if you take it as an insult. If you take it as a compliment, you can be flattered by it.

Did you never hear the following expressions?
>cunning like the devil
>diabolical genius
>devilishly attractive
etc...

So yeah being called by the stupid, poor, slavish cattle who turn the other cheek that you are the synagogue of Satan because you are so rich, smart and powerful is not really an insult desu.

>Daily reminder that Christianity is literally a slave ideology created by kikes to pacify the goyim

This doesn't make sense as all Christian traditional churches do not support Zionism and have a history of actively opposing Judaism. Support of Zionism only comes about as a common Christian view in Protestant circles and the Protestant Reformation is what heavily destroyed Europe.

>Don't resist evil

"Turning the other cheek" is literally a line in response to the teaching ‘eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ It says this specifically in the line before. The line is not about being weak but not responding to evil actions with evil actions. To instead respond with love. This again is not weakness as love is the willing of the good of the other without self-interest. This includes tough love and setting one straight.

>economic status, rich/poor

Christianity says very little about the value of economic statuses but rather the expression of love and charity and the difficulties that come with different economic statuses in relation to it.

>slave ideology

You have no idea what you're talking about, Nietzsche.

If Christianity isn't a tool of the Jews then why do they forbid Christians to go into jobs in finance and banking?

That's as obvious as it fucking gets.
>Goy don't go into banking, it's evil! Leave that to the dirty Jews who are the synagogue of Satan hehe
But actually
>Goy, don't go into banking, you could get far too powerful and rich and would take that position away from someone who actually deserves it: a member of the chosen people.

>being retarded

all of you pagans are from protestant societies
thats because protestants are retards who take the bible literally and can even understand christianity properly so they end up making ridiculous ideas like this

>If Christianity isn't a tool of the Jews then why do they forbid Christians to go into jobs in finance and banking?

They don't, they just look down upon money lending as usury as immoral.

Most christians are subhuman shitskins. Christianity is a sandnigger religion.

They literally worship a Jew lmao, can't make this shit up.

But you can't deny that Christianity was created by Jews and not by whites.

Are we really that stupid that we can't come up with our own mythology and system of morality?

There is worship of God. Jesus, the Jewish man, is an incarnation of God as man to begin the church in that location.

???
Where did I say I was pagan? You are probably a nigger irl since you have a larp flag

Ummm, where does the church forbid jobs in finance? Charity according to ones stage in life is the actual teaching, Martin.

this. it was their goal of one religion,language and goverment that they've been pushing since Babylon and still do. But christianity backfired on the yids

>Don't resist evil! Stay still and don't move until we sucked you dry like parasites.
>Not even in the book

look up "court jew"

>But you can't deny that Christianity was created by Jews and not by whites.

As a Christian, I would say both views are wrong as Christianity was created by God. An in a naturalistic sense it was started by both Greeks and Jews. What expanded from it that made it what became over the centuries was the doing of both God and men from all over. Catholicism was heavily elaborated on by Europeans, Orthodoxy with Byzantines, Russians, and the like. Coptic and the Egyptians, etc.

>Are we really that stupid that we can't come up with our own mythology and system of morality?

Natural Law, m8.

Who created it isn't important, what's important is that it's the truth.

And muslims say Islam was created by god.

Who is right?

>started by jews
why the fuck would anyone follow a religion started by jews?

Basically money lending was seen as immoral and shouldn't be done and some understood it as "Christians shouldn't do it" so they found people that could (Jews)? That seems to be people who aren't listening to Christian teaching.

So you take the god of Abraham over the Gods of your ancestors?

>Daily reminder that Christianity is literally a slave ideology created by kikes to pacify the goyim

jesus clearly did not like kike banking and trikery who are you trying to fool shlomo?.

>And muslims say Islam was created by god.
>Who is right?
Mohammed was poisoned by a Jewish woman, which is exactly what he "prophesied" would happen if he was a false prophet. God has an interesting sense of humour.

If it is then it backfired on them because many Jews ended up converting and those who remained Jews got marginalized in European society and were disliked, expelled, and marginalized. Many ended up being converted in Spain and other parts of Europe.

>Mohammed was poisoned by a Jewish woman

citations?

in the quran it says he was the last in a long line of profeths including abraham moses and jesus.
his bloodline has even been traced back to abraham.

That. ^^^^^^^

>what kind of bluepill declining in popularity
That's retarded and basically just trying to sell this religion by deliberately calling it "redpill". Any bluepill can lose popularity. Look at SJW.

>Any bluepill can lose popularity. Look at SJW.

sjw'ism and retarded marxist are still growing strong especialy in the case of marxism even when it fails and fails agian a hunderd years infact.

Well, Christians.

Religions are just established ways of life based on a metaphysical worldview. If the worldview is correct it does not matter who found out the truth first as the truth is not defined by them.

And I didn't say "started by Jews", I said "started by Greeks and Jews".

You word this poorly.

Do I find the Christian (Catholic) worldview correct as opposed to the various other traditional European worldviews? Yes. All those traditional European worldviews would say the same thing to one another as well. What my ancestors believed says nothing about the validity of it as true. Do you believe things to be true because your ancestors believed it?

And long lines of my ancestors were Christian and other lines were not so I can't say its a uniform "ancestors" I can appease.

It just takes the right mindset, unfortunately christianity is fully cucked except for orthodoxy

youtube.com/watch?v=PC24qjAAOUw

Christianity was literally created out of nothing just like the universe and god.

OP is a kike. Jesus Christ is the biggest threat to Jews next to Adolf Hitler.

youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0

youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM

So you want to say that bluepills never ever lose popularity? Then the only bluepill in the world is capitalism. And Sup Forums seems supporting it for some reason.

>advertising (((Kirill))) on Sup Forums
Now give me a break

>SasukeUchiha2cool4church666

BTW, HERE IS A RELATED THREAD

OP sucks fifty dicks a night for two bits a pop. I say that with the utmost compassion and concern.

Why do the Jews hate Christianity then?

Christians didn't find the Jews, the Jews found the Christians to exploit their (((little))) loophole.

>le fedora maymay
Why is this the only response Christcucks have?

one bump for all the good goym in this thread, protecting us from ebil nazis and the holocauster

daily reminder Orthodox don't buy your pacifist crap because real Christians, and only kikes do s&c or demoralization threads such as this

one more reason to expell you out of earth

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I gotta micro-sage this Awesome Redpill.

Okay, and that would mean that the Jews were trying to circumvent Christian teaching for their benefit. Which implies that Christian teaching is against Judaism.

Definitely not but it's a solid insult.
Perhaps you'd do better to look at the actual substantial criticisms rather than just look at the one doing insults. Such as:

How is he a kike?

Agreed, kikestianity is stupid.

This is why you shouldn't eat with a jew

>Perhaps you'd do better to look at the actual substantial criticisms rather than just look at the one doing insults. Such as: kikestianity is stupid ooga -booga .

Whereas hiding under the flag of a dead, failed, underperforming and underwhelming international morpheme whose greatest achievement is losing the space-race and killing millions of innocent Christians and Chinese villagers.

>Then again, you might have also thought anything was expected of you.

Why fight only for an ephemeral and earthly thing as "white race", some light pigmentation of your skin or "race"? Your soul is eternal, and you need to make your peace with god on this life.

Jesus told the pharisees they are of the synagogue of satan. The pharisees threatened Pontius Pilatus with insurrection if Jesus was not crucified. Talmud hates Jesus and teaches he is boiling in excrement in hell. He was a "kike", so what? Jesus has come to save all the mankind.

PS. Hitler's Y-DNA haplogroup belongs to that of Somalis.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZVeAAUaD0M

Except for all the no usury stuff

Fuck off Luciferian

He's not a kike. And parentheses don't actually belong here. However any christian i know thinks he's greedy and deeply corrupt guy and basically has no moral right to represent our church. On contrary, Alexey II was much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

The bible criticises the Jews quite harshly. They are the tares planted by the enemy. You people are in the middle of a spiritual war and you have to choose which side you're on. God's people do not lie; the enemy's does. God does not endorse Noble Liars.

If Jesus wasn't the Messiah; then the Jews have nothing to worry about.

>except for orthodoxy
>you can divorce your wife three times
>you can use condom (and in extension fornicate)
>not cucked

Apart from that, read Matthew 23
>For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
>But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
>And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
>And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
>But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
>And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
>Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
Repent of your idolatry and stop serving the orthodox cult.