Why does pic related piss off Trump supporters?

Why does pic related piss off Trump supporters?

It doesn't piss me off. It's just funny that this faggot is stuck with this shit tattoo for the rest of his life.

this.
/thread

not to mention, 20 years down the road when this country is majority mud and shit's just falling apart, imagine how ironic some 40-year old faggot with this tattoo is going to feel

That tattoo is weak ass shit.

This one is way better.

because it appropriates African culture and Trump supporters are sensitive to racial discrimination

Woops.

Fpbp exactly what I was thinking

lol why did he get this
Just makes him look like a retarded faggot

Because anyone who unironicly hates Trump is a brainwashed moron and it's sad really

AAAHAHAHHAHA!

I LOVE that trump pisses you fucktards so much that you're willing to put a picture of a fat Jun Yum looking fucker and a hard penis!!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA I LOOOVE THIS TMELINE

Point Proven

What kind of person would get this tattoo? Seriously, what message is he trying to express? That he's a baby-rapist?

I'm just a connoisseur of fine body art.

It doesn't really make me mad, I can just look at someone who would have a tattoo and know EXACTLY how they act. Like people who wear meme shirts or something, it's a warning sign. It shows you cave to brief choices because any normal person would know that a tattoo like this will be obsolete in 10 years, and so will your will to have it. Fags will be fags.

whoops whoops I meant THIS tattoo...

tattoos are dgnrt

If you have a tattoo, you should immediate kill yourself.

Steve-O tattoo and yes it's been covered up now with the guy fucking a ostrich now.

Still was a nasty ass tattoo and always made me wander if he fucks kids or if he was fucked as a kid

That hat is made in the USA!

>be liberal
>hate some dude
>have a picture of the dude literally painted on your skin for the rest of your life
???

>wander
lol

Why would someone get a tattoo of Chaz Bono sucking cock?

Yes because I want white women to grovel at the white mans feet

FPBP

Seriously he fucked up like those Bernie bros getting his hair and glasses tattooed.

It makes me cringe desu.

Like this dude actually thought it was a good idea to permanently brand himself with a picture of Trump sucking a dick.

>Why does pic related piss off Trump supporters?
libs would do the same if it was hilary.

Same lol pathetic. FPBP

>Why does pic related piss off Trump supporters?
What, I think it's hilarious. Libtard hates trump so much he'll walk around with Trump in his skin for the rest of his life.

Lol what a loser

>Hates Trump
>Gets him tattooed on your body

this

must feel amazing having a tato of guy sucking dick when you outside of us on vacation when not everybody know that its trump ;D also in 20 years when people forget about trump hi still gona have guy sucking dick tatoo...

FPBP as usual

Why would anybody be mad that somebody has forever branded themselves as a butthurt idiot by getting the likeness of somebody they hate on their body and a dick to go along with it? I'd think the same thing if someone did this with Hilary. That's their cross to bear, not mine.

it's pretty funny imo

>getting a male blowjob tattooed one your leg because of an election
the ammount of butthurt ut takes to reach that decision is laughable

That isn't his arm is it?

It's liberal logic, they also,start new threads and write 200 comments about how they are not triggered by Trump

Come on, this is great. This stupid faggot is walking around with the person he hates the most sucking a penis. Joke is clearly on him.

This dude is going to have that abomination on his ankle forever.

For
Fucking
Ever

Not a tattoo person but cant he get it lasered off?

It doesn't.

Why would it? I'm not the one with a shitty tattoo of a dick on my leg.

it cost thousands out of pocket to have it lasered of, health insurance doesnt cover your stupid choices. he can always use a hot iron to remove it.

holy shit , how can someone be so retarded.

Bingo.

What a retard, but that's to be expected of a bong.

>being so butthurt you defame your body permanently
holy shit what a retard

I know it's unlikely, but I really hope this guy happens to be heterosexual. No woman is going to want to be with a guy who has a tattoo of a man sucking a dick. Even the SJW feminists would get triggered because it's homophobic.

The dude actually got a dick tattoo
My sides are broken

Even looks like it's made like shit...