/pgt/ - Prayer general

Let's play Sup Forums. We can't fight this war alone.

Dear heavenly father. Please have judgment on George Soros.

Do not let us fall into the hands of muslims, please help us regain the strength of christianity and fight the demonic army who wants to destroy
everything beautiful you have given us.
Please have judgement on the (((people))) who want to eradicate
the holy symbiosis between men and women, and pervert everything
sacred.

In the Holy and loving name of Jesus

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtu.be/8TzR3CEk73Q
youtu.be/Qj8n4_wNf38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Please have judgment on George Soros.
>literally telling God what to do
Isn't this pointless?

bump

You may pray to kek or whatever entity you do pray in your autistic frenzy, but remember.
The elite worship Lucifer.
God is real and he loves you.

>You may pray to kek or whatever entity you do pray in your autistic frenzy
And why are you telling him this?
Won't Kek worship end him up in hell?
>inb4 No I was just suggesting-
Pardon my autism but I'm sure you unironically believe in a cartoon frog god.

Asking for God's wrath to come over someone isn't a very christian thing to do.

What I mean is if people want to believe in satanic egyptian entity they are free to do so, but the fact that the elite believe in Lucifer shows that God is real.

Jesus is not the manchild the fake churches make him out to be. Read the bible.
He will come down and be the one who will personally kill the antichrist with a sword.

You can pray for anything if it's Biblical. Psalm 10 is David praying for the overthrow of the wicked.

Dear Allah,

Please expose the great evil of Cultural Marxism and its roots in worship of Shaitan, legitimized by Jewry as the kabbalah.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

bump

cringe

They deleted the poll. Fucking beautiful

Asking with a please isnt "telling God what to do". Intercessional pray is telling God our wishes for other people.

Lord Jesus Christ,
Son of God,
have mercy on me, a sinner

Amin

Yes, it is

Psalm 58:10-11
10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.

Watch this

Dear heavenly father, I pray that you rain down fire and bring vengeance upon the satanic jews and wipe them forever from the face of the earth.

Leftie atheists need to stop embarrassing themselves with their utter lack of understanding of Christianity. War is absolutely justified for the right causes.

Dear god,

The people, who have killed your prophets since the beginning of times and most importantly your only begotten son, are spreading their satanic taint to destroy your heavenly kingdom here on earth even today.

May you soften the hardened hearts of the people who were once your chosen people, so they may accept Jesus Christ as their lord and burn their satanic talmuds and kabbalahs that blaspheme against you in every possible way and turn good and evil upside down and make perverse seem as good and good seem as perverse.

In the name of Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Amen and God bless brether.

Jesus said that whenever 2 or more of us gather in his name, then he will be with us also. The Holy Spirit is throughout all of space and time.It joins us together in church, and it joins us together on the internet. He is here with us now.

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY

THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

HE WHO WAS, IS, AND IS TO COME

It's already too late for most western countries.
youtu.be/8TzR3CEk73Q
youtu.be/Qj8n4_wNf38

please protect those whos ancestors have been christian for generations (europeans). Non Nobis Domine. Amen

Mathew 6:14-15
14For if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.

That's when God decides judgement. You guys should be careful with your prayers.